The New Waitress

Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I've got a Jjajang Noodle Set here for Table 4!" Jong Kook yelled through the restaurant, calling for the waiters Kwang Soo and Jae Suk.

"I'll get that." Jong Kook was surprised to see neither of the above rushing over to grab the tray of food from him, but instead Song Ji Hyo's hands reached out.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as Ji Hyo took the tray from him and served the customer sitting at the two feet away Table 4.

"I work here now. Are you blind?" Ji Hyo held up the name tag she had on her blouse to Jong Kook's face, implying that it should have been obvious she was a new employee.

"Oh, I'm not blind don't you worry. Just not interested in staring at your chest." He gave her a condescending grin and Ji Hyo would've punched him if it wasn't literally her first day working at the restaurant.

"Excuse me? What do you mean by that?" Ji Hyo huffed as Jong Kook slammed another order of food on the ledge in front of her.

"Jjampong Noodle Set for Table 1!" He yelled through the restaurant again even though Ji Hyo was right in front of him.

"Oops! Sorry, forgot you were just right here." Ji Hyo angrily took the tray of food to the customer at record speed before stomping back to the ledge where Jong Kook was playfully whistling.

"Yah... You still haven't answered my question- what did you mean by that?" He looked back at her, as she boiled with rage.

"Tsk tsk... Song Ji Hyo, do you just ask people what they mean by what they say all day everyday?"

"If they're being confusing s like you. What do you mean? Spit it out."

"Do I always have to mean something? Why are you so worked up? Did you want me to stare at your chest?" He tilted his head down, causing Ji Hyo to bring her arms up and cover her chest in shock, before walking away as quickly as she could, leaving Jong Kook in fits of laughter.

"Kim Jong Kook is a ert! Kim Jong Kook is a ert!"

"Yah! You're the one who got upset that I wasn't staring at your chest- so why are you complaining?" He turned back around to get the next order of food from Dong Hoon, who only sighed at the bickering two.

"What's all the ruckus that was going on?" Jae Suk asked Ji Hyo as they bumped into each other.

"Jae Suk Oppa, Kim Jong Kook was bullying me again! And it's my first day here too!" Ji Hyo complained, using a pitiful tone of voice to get Jae Suk on her side.

"What did the two of you fight about again?"

"He was being mean to me and even had the cheek to stare at my chest! I feel so violated..."

"Is that true?" Jae Suk asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Mmhmm..." Ji Hyo affirmed with a pout. "I don't want to work with that guy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter