Chapter 13

We are meant to be together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-2017-

[BTS dorm]

*Knock knock*

Taehyung was reading comic book while lying on his bed and he heard someone knocking his door.

“Come in.”

Jimin went into the room and closed the door.

“So what do you want from me boi.” Taehyung didn’t even budge and continue reading his comic book.

“Taehyung ahh.” Jimin took his comic book away and looked at him mischievously.

“What’s that face.”

“Do you want to go to the cinema this Thursday, we have free time on that day.”

“It depends on which movie you want to watch.”

“Beauty and the beast.”

“Beauty and the beast? Romance movie? Two of us?”

“Well we can ask the girls to join us, so that we won’t look like gay couple.” Jimin shrug his shoulder.

“I will go only if they are going.”

“Tsk tsk tsk this man over here doesn’t want to hangout with me alone anymore huh, remember friends before hoes.” 

“Cause you’re my main hoe so that’s why I don’t wanna hangout with you alone.” Taehyung looks at Jimin while bitting his lip.

“URRRRRRRRRR” Jimin pretended to vomit and rolled his eyes. “You should gather your courage to say that to your Wheeinnie not me.”

“Get out from my room” Taehyung kicked Jimin off his bed.

“OOOUCHH HEYY THATS RUDEEEEEE” Jimin got up from the floor after being kicked off from the bed and he spots Taehyung’s new wallet.

“Woahhhh someone got a new wallet from Givenchy huh.” Jimin took the wallet to have a look.

“PARK JIMIN” Taehyung shouted at him.

Jimin doesn’t care about his shouting and opened the wallet. The first thing he see is a Polaroid of Taehyung and Wheein. He wanted to have a better look at the Polaroid but Taehyung got up from his bed and took his wallet away from Jimin.

“Woohooo~ Kim Taehyung~ It seems like you’re making a lot of progress huh.” Jimin grins.

“It’s just a Polaroid with a friend okay.” Taehyung rolled his eyes.

“Then why were you so hurried to take your wallet back, do you have more pictures~”

“Chim chim Just go back to your room.” Taehyung pushes him.

“But still tho, you have to be careful with that Polaroid in your wallet. What if someone else saw it, luckily I was the one who saw it you know.” Jimin said while being pushed out of Taehyung’s room.

“Okay Okay I know.” Taehyung kicked Jimin out of his room and throw himself on his bed. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter