Chapter 14

We are meant to be together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-2017-

Thursday morning, Jimin and Taehyung are waiting for the girls at the cinema. They chose to watch movie in the morning because there are lesser people during weekday morning. So they get to enjoy more, as no one will pay attention to them.

“Why are girls always lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.” Jimin laid back on the couch at the waiting zone.

“Come on chim chim, have more patience, it’s not even 10 yet.” Taehyung checked his phone, the screen shows 9:48.

“Leme Text them.” Jimin took his phone out to ask the girls where they are.

 

[95 drinking squad🍻]

J: WHERE ARE YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSS

H: We just reached the mall, we are at the main entrance now 

W: On our way thereeeeeeeee

J: THE MOVIE IS STARTINGGGGGGGG

T: It’s not even 10 yet, calm chim 🙄

H: Go get some snacks and drinks then 

W: I want chicken nuggets and Cola thankssss

H: Popcorn and hotdogs for me

J: What is this slavery

W: We love you chim😘

H:❤️

J: Fine🙄

T: How about me☹️

H: What

T: No one loves me😢

W: Love you too Tae🙆🏻‍♀️❤️

H: I don’t 😌

J: Same

T: It’s okay all I need is Wheeinnie’s love🙆🏻‍♂️❤️

J: 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

H:🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

W:🌚❤️

 

Jimin looked at the fellow standing beside him unbelievably, he can’t believe that his friend has a thick skin now. Taehyung smiled after seeing the texts and noticed that Jimin is staring at him.

“What?”

“Nothing, it’s just great to see a new side of you.”

“So is it a good thing or a bad thing.” Taehyung laughed at Jimin’s reply.

“A gross thing.” Jimin looked at him with a annoyed face.

“Whut chu say you little .” Taehyung kicked Jimin’s lightly.

“Shut up you gross and cringe .” Jimin kicked Taehyung too. “Lets go get some food for Hyejinnie and your girlfriend.” 

“Soon-to-be girlfriend.” Taehyung corrected Jimin.

“Okay fine lets go.”

They went to the food counter and ordered some snacks and Jimin paid for it.

“Thanks chim chim~” While the worker is preparing their food, Taehyung pouts his lips and move near to Jimin to give him a kiss.

“Save that for Wheein Not me.” Jimin pushed his head away and gave him a disgusted look.

“What what what I heard my name.” A familiar voice came from behind.

“Oh you guys are hereeeeee.” Jimin fist bumped with Hyejin while Taehyung and Wheein intercrossed their fingers for a short while after they did a high five.

“Where is my food.” Wheein didn’t have any food since last night so she is starving.

“Yah, that’s the first thing you ask when you see me? Unbelievable.” Jimin rolled his eyes at Wheein.

“Cause I iz hungry.”

“Your food is ready, thank you for waiting.” The cashier placed their food on the counter top.

“Thank you.” Jimin thanked the cashier and pass the hungry ghosts their food.

“Lets go.” Taehyung led the way to the movie hall. 

At the checkpoint, Jimin passed the staff four movie tickets. After he scanned the tickets four of them went in. Their seats are located at the corner of last row from the screen, Jimin chose to sit at the corner so that people won’t recognise them. The sitting sequence was Jimin, Taehyung, Wheein and Hyejin. The love assistant duo planned beforehand so that Taehyung and Wheein can sit together.

“You’re going to finish all your food before the movie starts.” Taehyung smiled when he saw Wheein is busy devouring all the food.

“Don’t judge Tae.” Wheein rolled her eyes while eating her chicken nuggets.

“Seems like you’re going to run out of food soon, have my nachos.” Taehyung passed her his nachos with cheese sauce.

“Aww, how sweet of you.” 

“Eat more now, so that you won’t order a lot during lunch later HAHAHAHAHAHA.” 

“Don’t underestimate me Tae, I will show you how big is my stomach.”

“Same here.” Hyejin raised her hand.

“Me too.”

“Chim chim I ain’t paying for your lunch.” Taehyung looked at the guy sitting beside him.

“Well, are you sure? If so I am going tell them that your phone wallpaper is———“ Taehyung covered Jimin’s mouth before he exposes him more.

“Okay fine.”

“Woah, I sensed some tea, spill it out Park Chim chim.” Wheein asked.

“Sorry gurl, I won’t betray Tae, his secret is 100% safe with me as long as he feeds me with food.” Jimin did a mouth zipping action.

“The movie is starting.” Hyejin informed them.

The movie started with the iconic Disney introduction and showed the title ‘Beauty and the Beast’.

“It has been a while since I watched a movie at movie theatre with friends.” Taehyung leaned his body slightly to Wheein’s side.

“Same here, our schedule is always packed and I don’t even have time to look after Ggomo. Do you want some chicken nugget?” Wheein asked.

“Ahhh.” Taehyung opened his mouth widely.

“You always like other people to feed you don’t you?” Wheein giggled and poke a piece of nugget with the plastic fork and fed him.

“I only like it if you were the one feeding me.” He smiled with his puffed cheek making him look like a hamster with stuffed cheeks.

“Focus on the Movie mr.hamster.” His shoulder was slapped lightly by Wheein.

Four of them didn’t talk at all throughout the entire movie because they are all absorbed in the movie. The well written storyline, grand music, magical graphics and special effects. Wheein felt a bit thirsty so she grabbed her cup and found out that it is empty. She is a bit confused and she looked at Taehyung. Since the cup is placed on the cup holder between them, it can’t be Jimin or Hyejin who finished her coke.

“Tae, did you finish my drink.” She tapped his leg and asked.

“Huh? Nope this is mine.” He replied in confusion.

“Look at your left.” Taehyung looked at his left and saw another cup. He lifted it up and it is full.

“Opps, I guess I took the wrong one, if you don’t mind you can take this one.” He passed her the cup.

“I don’t mind, I am a bit thirsty now.” She took a few sips and pass it back to Taehyung. He took a sip of it too like a reflex. 

“OMG.” He suddenly remembered that Wheein used the same straw, thinking that this is an indirect kiss. Luckily Wheein has her focus back on the movie so she didn’t notice Taehyung blushing.

———————————————————————————-

The movie ended and all of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter