Chapter 12

We are meant to be together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-2017-

[Wheein’s apartment]

*Ding dong* her doorbell rang.

“It must be them, I will go get the door.” Wheein told Hyejin.

She walked towards the entrance and opened the door to let the guys come in.

“Chicken delivery is hereeeeee.” Taehyung shouted.

“We bought some tteokbokki and pork belly kimbap too.” Jimin handed over a few plastic bags to Wheein while taking off his shoes.

“Woah it smells great.” Wheein took over the plastic bag and smelled it.

They go to the living room and put the food on the coffee table where they are gonna sit and chat. While taking off his coat, Taehyung’s eyes are darting around searching for something. Right after hanging his coat he sees it. He walks to the corner of the living room, then he squats down and caresses Ggomo.

“Hello~you must be Ggomo right? I am Wheein’s friend Taehyung.” He Ggomo’s fur. Ggomo seems to be enjoying it and meowed at Taehyung.

“You guys are getting along so well, even Hyejinnie Ggomo doesn’t approach her that fast.”

“It’s because he knows I have a pet Lion at home so he is scared.” Hyejin replied and opened the fridge. “Oh crap, I forgot to buy Soju.”

“WHAT, AM I NOT ABLE TO DRINK ANY SOJU TONIGHT.” 

“Calm down Park chim chim, there is a convenience store nearby, I will just go there and buy.” Hyejin went to get her coat and wallet.

“Hyejin ahh do you want me to accompany you there?” Wheein asked.

“I will go with her, it’s dangerous for a lady to walk alone in the dark.” Jimin wears his coat and wait for Hyejin at the entrance.

“Being a gentleman today huh.” Wheein .

“Stop.” Jimin rolled his eyes.

“We will go out for a while.” Said Hyejin while wearing her shoes.

“Remember to wear your masks so that people won’t recognise you guys.” Taehyung reminded them.

“Wookay will be right back.” Jimin gave him an okay sign and head out.

 Now the entire apartment only have two of them, both of them are kinda enjoying this sweet time together.

“Actually you can bring him on your lap.”

“Really?”

“Yup Ggomo is a nice boy, he loves lying on someone’s lap.”

“Let me try.” Taehyung carries Ggomo and put him on his lap. Ggomo adjusts his position to feel more comfortable. 

“He is really cute.” Taehyung said it with a sweet smile while petting Ggomo.

“Ggomo is really enjoying it, so are you planning to get a pet soon?” Wheein remembered him saying that he wants to get a pet.

“Not now, I will be busy promoting Not today for a few months. But I will try to get a pet this year.”

“What kind of pet do you want to get?”

“Hmmmm probably a dog, but not sure which breed yet.”

“Well after getting your pet maybe you can come here more often and let your pet be friends with Ggomo.” Wheein Ggomo’s head with her thumb.

“Sure I would love that. I will take it as a reason to see you more often.” Taehyung looks at her right in the eyes.

“Hey, you’ve been teasing me a lot lately.” She hits him lightly.

“Cause I like to tease you.” He replied and Wheein’s face turns red after hearing that.

——————————————————————————————

“Okay we were quite natural just now.” Jimin gave Hyejin a high five.

“Good Job.”

“We deserve Oscar.”

“I purposely didn’t buy any Soju so that we can come out and give them some space and time to flirt with each other.”

“I bet they are enjoying their sweet time now.”

“100% for sure.”

“Let’s move on to the next step shall we.” Jimin said it mischievously.

They walked into the convenience store and went to the beverage section. They picked up a few bottles of Soju and also a bottle of sprite.

Two of them have planned all these the night before to give their friends a boost.

“Should we get some hangover medicine too? Just in case.” Jimin asked.

“Good point, lets buy some.” They went to the medicine section to pick up few packets of hangover medicine. They head to the counter to pay for the stuff they got.

“Let’s take the medicine now.” Hyejin took out two packets of hangover medicine and pass one to Jimin.

“Cheers to our mission.”

“Cheers.”

Two of them took the hangover medicine beforehand because they have a huge mission to carry out tonight. Which is to make Taehyung and Wheein drunk so that they can speak out the truth to each other. After taking the medicine, both of them head back to Wheein’s apartment.

—————————————————————————————

“We are backkkkkkkk.” Hyejin opened the door since she knows the passcode and shouted.

Both of them went in and saw both Wheein and Taehyung sitting close to each other on the sofa looking at Taehyung’s phone.

“Oh you guys are back?” Taehyung responded.

“How many bottles did you guys get?” 

“I bought 10 bottles, no worries Wheein you will be able to have at least 10 glasses of Somaek.” Hyejin brought the soju to the kitchen and place them on the counter top.

“Yayyyyyyyy.”

“What were you guys looking at just now?” Jimin asked out of curiosity.

“We were looking at dog breeds just now cause I am planning to have a dog as pet.” Taehyung answered him.

“I see, you two can start unwrapping the food, we will bring the drinks and cup over.” Jimin instructed Taehyung and Wheein.

“Okayyyy.” They replied at the same time.

Jimin walked towards the kitchen to help Hyejin out.

“Ya! We have to do this quick. Bring the sprite over.” Jimin went to get the sprite from the counter top.

Hyejin poured out 2/3 of soju from 3 bottles into a bowl and added sprite into the soju bottles to fill them out.

“What should we do with the poured out ones?” 

“Pour them into cups and make Somaek.”

Jimin poured the soju into 4 cups and filled them up with beer. After that he brought the Somaek and shot glasses to the coffee table in the living room.

“HEYYYY HOW CAN YOU TWO STARTED EATING WITHOUT HYEJIN AND I.” Jimin saw Taehyung and Wheein started eating the kimbap and tteokbokki.

“WHATTTTT YOU TWO TRAITORSSSSS.” Hwasa shouted from the kitchen.

“Calm down its just a piece of kimbap, there you go.” Wheein stuffed a kimbap into Jimin’s mouth.

“I will be back with the soju, don’t you guys dare to start eating the fried chicken.” 

“Heyyyy.” Taehyung poked her arm.

“What?” Wheein turned her head and looked at him confusedly.

“How about me.”

“What do you mean by how about you.”

“Ahhhh.” Taehyung opened his mouth.

“?”

“You fed Jiminnie just now how about me.” He looks at her with his sad puppy eyes.

“Jeez okay.” She picked up a kimbap and put it in his mouth.

“Mmmmmm.” He looked at her satisfyingly.

“You are behaving like a child don’t you.” 

“Do you want to adopt me then?”

“Nope I can’t afford feeding an expensive child like you.”

“Just feed me with you love.”

“OMG Kim Taehyung STOP.” Wheein hit his arm.

“Well well well flirting my cute Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter