Chapter 5

We are meant to be together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-2016-

[Music Bank BTS waiting room]

“Dude what are you looking at.” Jimin just got his makeup done. He took a set of lunch box that Army sent them and sat beside Taehyung.

“Mamamoo’s comeback concept photo shoot.”

“Let me seeeeeee, oh wow they are going for a hot and y concept this time.” Taehyung showed him the photos. “No more cutie bubbly you’re the best Mamamoo but y and fierce Mamamoo. I wonder how would their new song sounds.”

Taehyung was scrolling through the photos and he stopped when he saw Wheein’s solo shoot.( Holy crap she looks seductive here.)Taehyung thought to himself. In the photo Wheein is wearing a full set leather dress and smokey make up. Taehyung felt like Wheein is staring at his soul through the screen and he didn’t notice that he is biting his own lips.

“Tae you okay?” Namjoon just came back from the toilet and saw Taehyung frowning and had his eyes fixed on his phone, he thought something happened.

“Huh? Erm nothing. It’s just I am checking how is BS&T doing on music chart.”

“Wow,so WORRIED about our new song huh.” Jimin looked at him mischievously because he knew that Taehyung was looking at Wheein’s photo.

“Of course I do, it has been a while since we had a comeback.” Taehyung replied with a poker face.

“Oh I see~”

“Oh the teasers are out.” Jin said it out of a blue.

“What teaser?” Hoseok asked.

“Mamamoo’s new song Decalcomanie.”

Taehyung stood up and walked towards Jin’s direction to watch the teaser he is playing.

The teaser started with Solar in the lift and the guy went in the lift as well. The scene switched to Wheein walking at the hallway and the same guy grabbed her wrist and pulled her to his direction. Taehyung clenched his fist as he saw that guy almost kissed the girl he adores.

“WOAH Y. I can’t wait for the song to be released.” Jin said it with anticipation.

“The concept is really differen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter