Chapter 6

We are meant to be together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-2016-

[SBS Gayo Daejun]

Mamamoo’s van reached the red carpet spot and the girls are busying checking their hair and make up to make sure they would look great in the pictures.

“Is everything okay.” Yongsun asked.

“All green.” Moonbyul gave her an okay sign.

“Lets go.” The bodyguard opened the van door and Wheein took the lead.

The girls are walking gracefully and waving towards the fans. Once they reached the photo shoot zone, they stood in their usual order which is Moonbyul, Yongsun, Wheein and Hyejin. 

“Now we have Mamamoo with us here at the red carpet. Please introduced yourself.” The mc passed them a mic.

“1,2,3 I say mama mama moo~hello we are Mamamoo.”

“Wow as expected from belimamoo, even your introduction is extraordinary and beautiful.”

“Thank you very much.” They bowed and thanked the mc for the compliment.

“I am also a big fan of you guys, what will you guys be performing tonight?”

“Tonight we will perform two songs, you’re the best and Decalcomanie.” Yongsun replied.

“Oh I see, I hope you guys will do a great job and win a few awards.”

“Thank you.” The girls once again bowed towards the mc and the reporters. After giving back the mic they walked to the back of the building to return to their van.

“Mamamoo please take the first van.” One of the staff gave them instruction of which van they are using.

At the same time, BTS just went back to their van after the red carpet session. The guys are playing with their phone joking with each other.

“Guys, look who is outside.” Said Yoongi while looking out the window.

“Wow Mamamoo, they look gorgeous tonight.” Said Hoseok.

“If our group stand besides them we would look like Yiing Yang Symbol though HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA we are all in black and they are all dressed in white.”

“That’s so lame Jiminnie.” Jin rolled up his eyeballs.

“Why don’t you take out your phone and snap a pic o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter