Chapter 8

We are meant to be together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-2017-

The girls arrived at the rooftop bar that Seokjin booked for the party. The moment they enter, they are greeted by Seokjin.

“HEYYY GUYSSSS!” Seokjin waved at them and walk to their direction with a cocktail in his hand.

“Hey Jinnie.” Moonbyul fist bump with him. “Are you already tipsy? You seem a bit high now.”

“Yup I ammmmm, enjoy and help yourself, if you guys have anything just inform me kay?”

The girls nod their head. Seokjin was about to leave them and he suddenly remembered something. 

“Oh by the way one of the pig is already here sitting inside eating and drinking. The other pig just finished his photo shoot and is on his way here.”

“Pig?” Yongsun asked in confusion.

“He was talking about Jimin-ssi and V-ssi.” Wheein and Hyejin understood what he said and Wheein explained to Yongsun.

“OH RIGHT THE YEAR OF PIG.”

“Yup, I will introduce them to you guys later~” He left them after saying that.

“Wheein ahh he is not here yet are you sad.” Hyejin .

“Urgh come on Ahn Hyejin, shut your mouth and lets go get some drinks.” Wheein rolled her eyes and drag Hyejin with her to the bartender.

“Can we get two Mojitos please?” Wheein told the bartender.

“Sure, I will make it for you now.”

Two of them sat down in front of the bartender and finally take some time to scan the people who came. They saw Moonbyul and Yongsun are talking to Moonbyul’s 92 liner squad. A lot of famous celebrities came today and the 2young girls are amazed by how social Seokjin is.

“Ladies your drinks are here.” The bartender pushed two glasses of Mojito to them.

“Thank you~ cheers.” Two of them grabbed their drinks and had a sip of it.

“Wheein ahh Hyejin ahhhh come over here.” Seokjin shouted their name and signaling them to come to where he is now.

“Lets go Seokjin Oppa is calling us.” Hyejin left her seat.

As they are nearer to Seokjin, they noticed there is another guy in full black standing beside him. That guy is no one other than Park Jimin.

“So I think you guys do know each other’s name but I will officially introduce you guys to each other.” Seokjin wrapped his arm on Jimin’s neck and said,”This fellow here is Park Jimin, we always call him chimchim.”

“Hello~nice to meet you guys.” 

“Hi~I am Wheein.”

“You would know me as Hwasa but my real name is Ahn Hyejin, nice to meet you too.”

“Okay so this old man here will leave you guys alone, hope you guys get along.” Jin pointed at himself and walked away.

Three of them watched Seokjin walking away and the air is a bit awkward.

“Erm so I guess we should find out who is the eldest here?”

“Yeah sure why not. My birthday is on 17th of April.”

“Mine is 23th of July. How about you?”

“Wow okay I guess the guys are the maknae line. My birthday is on 13th of October and Taehyung’s is on 30th of December.”

“Wheein ahh you will be the eldest among us then HAHAHHAHAHAA” Hwasa slapped Wheein’s arm.

“Urgh, I need to use the restroom, hold my drink.” Wheein rolled her eyeballs and handed Hyejin her Mojito.

After Wheein left for the restroom, Jimin decided to gather up his courage for his best friend.

“By the way Hyejin-ssi, can I ask you something? There are a few things I am curious about.”

“Hyejin is fine, by adding a ssi behind is really awkward. We are same age anyways, I will call you Jimin too. So what is it you wanna ask?”

————————————————————————————————————

“Hyung, do I look good now?” Taehyung is looking at the mirror in the lift.

“Dude, you have been asking me the same question since we left the shooting studio. YES HONEY YOU LOO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter