What Hurts The Most

HyoHyuk: No One Wants To Talk To A Pregnant Girl ((On Hiatus))
Please log in to read the full chapter

As Jessica cried heavily in CL's arms, both Joy and Hyoyeon looked at each other, both with concern. Either way, they felt uneasy. Eunhyuk could already take a guess at why Jessica was so distraught. Finally, they just got into the elevator, but Jessica wouldn't stop crying and instead covered her face with both hands. In disbelief, CL just rubbed her back and straightened out her hair to get it out of her face. Eunhyuk simply wrapped his arm around Hyoyeon's waist. The ascension back up into her apartment was rather a somber one. Joy then tugged onto Jessica's arm, with a sad look on her face, but to no avail. As they got back into Hyoyeon's apartment, Eunhyuk decided to take her back into her bedroom to give her a massage. Joy, CL and Jessica stayed in the living room. As Jessica was able to get control of herself, Joy offered her a box of tissues so that she could clean off her messed up make-up; from mascara to eyeliner and even lipstick. As she cleaned off her face, CL just continued to console her, rubbing her back and even giving her hand a gentle squeeze. As she tried to keep herself from crying again, Jessica took a deep breath. "I'm sorry... I'm a mess..."

"Don't be, unnie. You haven't done anything wrong..." Joy responded.

"What's wrong...You just...burst into tears out of nowhere as soon as we got back from the clinic." CL commented, a worried look on her face.

"It was..." She took another deep breath, feeling like she was going to burst into tears again. " It was who I saw while we were on the highway..." Jessica then wiped her eyes with another tissue as she covered and her nose. "I saw my ex-girlfriend..."

CL looked over at Joy, who seemed confused. "Who?"

"My old band-mate...Yuri..." She cried and it wasn't long until she started sobbing again. "I just...we...we...We had a really, really nasty break-up...We had this huge fight...and we broke up over something stupid. And it was in public..." CL tried to understand Jessica, but found it difficult as the Ice Queen had trouble getting her words out due to sobbing so much. "I just...I...I...I still love her. And it hurts...Not talking to her... Not sleeping next to her...Every morning when I wake up, I'm alone and for the first five minutes of the day...Every. Single. Day. I remember that she's gone. Waking up to smelling her hair...Giving her morning kisses, smothering her with love, talking about how we'd grow old together, have children, get married...build a life together...Its just...Its not fair. ITS NOT FAIR!" She shouted as tears continued to roll down her cheeks. "I just wish that I could hold her, tell her how much I love her...I miss her so much...I miss her every day...I just don't want to imagine my life without her..."

CL and Joy were just shocked. With how Jessica just poured her heart out about Yuri, they were just...baffled. Neither woman knew how to respond. Hell, they didn't even know what to think. But if Jessica was having it that bad with a broken heart... CL didn't want to think how it went. Before either her or Joy could say anything, Jessica stood up and marched into the bathroom and slammed the door, causing Joy to flinch. "Wow...She is really busted up over Yuri...Well...This is new."

"Why's that?" CL asked, turning her attention to the younger woman.

"I never suspected either of them to be...well...gay." Joy frowned, feeling that she used the term in a demeaning matter.

CL gave her a look of reassurance and squeezed her shoulder. "Its okay if you didn't know, sweetie. As long as you don't...well...hate them for it."

Joy shook her head. "I don't hate th

Please log in to read the full chapter