Conflicted Feelings

HyoHyuk: No One Wants To Talk To A Pregnant Girl ((On Hiatus))
Please log in to read the full chapter

Another week passes peacefully. Hyoyeon was really looking forward to that date that Eunhyuk had asked her out on. Though this time, it was going to be a bit of a double date. Since they had invited CL, they had permitted her to go find a fourth person so that she would not have to be a third wheel, something that a lot of people hated. CL herself, was struggling on who to ask to save her. There was Dara, who has always had her back since their 2NE1 days, then there were G-Dragon and Seungri. However, she didn't know how it was going to go, not even publicity-wise. It was well known that she was close to both Hyoyeon and G-Dragon as friends. CL had looked towards Minzy and Bommie, but both of them were usually always up to something, not to mention Bommie has been in the States laying low. Lastly, there was Red Velvet's Joy, but CL felt like she didn't know the girl well enough. Although she had seen Hyoyeon shower the younger woman with love and would most likely be happy to see her. As she scrolled through her phone, she wondered who to call on. Sighing, she just sat down on her living room couch and sighed in frustration, unsure of who to call.

Meanwhile, back at Hyoyeon's apartment, she had just finished drying her hair and was just looking at herself in the mirror. So far, she was halfway into the ninth week of pregnancy, so not even a week into the third month. Her stomach was growing slightly and, to her, was now like a large mosquito bite. Most of her pants and especially jeans were starting to get uncomfortable and she simply hated it. However, maternity fashion did appeal to her a bit and, while she didn't want to admit it, helped boost her confidence. It did make her wonder what Jessica's maternity line was going to be like. While the Ice Queen did announce it, she didn't reveal anything else and stated in a later interview earlier in the week that it was just a concept and only being brought into consideration. As she looked at her reflection in the mirror, she did turn to her side, frowning a little. Just so she could be comfortable, she ended up selecting a casual dress. Putting on some white stockings, she smiled as she looked at her reflection. As she got her slippers on, and straightened out her hair, there was a knock on the door. As she answered, she was greeted by Eunhyuk, who had a box of chocolates for her. "You're so sweet, you know that?" She said, gracefully accepting the gift box and pulling the boy into a hug.

"I try." He smiled as she set it on the counter and slowly accepted her hug, but tried to be mindful because of her growing belly.

"So, ready for dinner?" He asked, placing his hands on her hips, which were closer and closer to becoming non-existent.

She responded by wrapping her arms around his neck. "Yeah, I am. But let's not forget CL and whoever she is bringing. We can take my car, since its a four-door and its an SUV. But you're driving because...I wanna relax." She said before placing the key in his hand.

Next she would grab her purse and leave the apartment along with him. As she got into the passenger seat, she quietly buckled her seatbelt. As he started the car, he then reached for the radio, at which point Hyoyeon stopped him. "Let's drive in peace and quiet. I...kinda have a headache." She frowned before giving him a pleading look.

He simply nodded. "Of course." He agreed before moving his hand away from the radio.

As soon as they arrived at CL's apartment, she was already waiting outside with Dara. The two got into the backseat and buckled up. "Hey, thanks for the invite. I really needed to get out of the house."

"Don't mention it. Thanks for saving me." CL responded.

"You're welcome." Dara said as she looked towards Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk "Hi, I'm Dara."

"Hyoyeon. I remember you. We competed when I was still in Girl's Generation." Hyoyeon looked back at her briefly.

"Yeah, I remember that too. What happened to you guys? I heard you guys disbanded." Dara frowned as they got back onto the road.

Hyoyeon frowned too as the subject didn't bring her much joy either. "We didn't want to continue without Jessica and...just went our separate ways. We don't really talk anymore and...our paths heavily diverged. Taeyeon, Sunny, Yuri and Yoona don't really give me...or each other a second look. Jessica's constantly traveling...Then Sooyoung and Seohyun are really into Acting. Tiffany just ran off to the United States. Then there's me...I'm pregnant and my fiance dropped off from the face of the Earth."

Dara frowned as Hyoyeon answered her question. "I'm...I'm sorry..."

CL then grabbed Dara's hand, making sure

Please log in to read the full chapter