By Your Side

HyoHyuk: No One Wants To Talk To A Pregnant Girl ((On Hiatus))
Please log in to read the full chapter

Four Weeks Later...

With Hyoyeon's pregnancy advancing, Eunhyuk now had to make a choice. Time was sadly not even on his side. Sure, he loved Hyoyeon, but were either of them ready for a relationship? Poor CL would get caught in the middle, as both Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk have gone to her for advice. In addition, thanks to CL's petty act earlier in the week, Yoona and Sooyoung proceeded to call out Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon, while Seohyun called out CL herself, all on Social Media following their fiasco. Frankly, Hyoyeon didn't really give any of her band mates a second look and didn't even respond to being called out by either Sooyoung or Yoona. CL on the other hand, was now going out of her way to pick a fight with Seohyun, starting a bit of drama within the Kpop community...

Now thirteen and a half weeks pregnant, Hyoyeon was slowly entering the second trimester. Thankfully, she was adjusting well to the changes in her body. Both Eunhyuk and CL have been attending Doctor's Appointments with her. There was one coming up next week. She had been very thankful for the two being by her side since the beginning. Recently, the members of Red Velvet, particularly Joy, has been talking to her, even offering to come over a few times a week to help around the house. In addition, the young Idol even fired back against Yoona and Sooyoung on social media, sticking up for both Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk. Striking deep, she even called both women out for not being there for Hyoyeon in her time of need. Seeing everything going on on Instagram, Hyoyeon just set her phone aside, frowning and relaxing on her couch, wondering when Eunhyuk would show up again. This next visit, they were going to have to have a serious talk, considering their consistent dates and spending much time together. While she wanted to confess, she felt that it was too much, since her and her baby were a package deal. As these thoughts raced through her mind, Hyoyeon was about ready to cry, but then there was a knock on the door. Sighing, she got up and walked towards the door, straightening out her pajamas and even slipping on her robe. As she opened the door, she was met with...all of...Red Velvet... Joy, Irene and Wendy holding small gift bags. Yeri would be the first to give Hyoyeon a hug. "Unnie, we missed you..."

Hyoyeon smiled as Yeri hugged her right off the get-go. "Careful sweetie, you don't want to hurt the baby."

"Oh, sorry." Yeri loosened up her hold on the older woman, staring down at Hyoyeon's growing belly.

"C'mon in, all of you." Hyoyeon said as she straightened out her robe, ushering the younger idols into her lovely home.

As they all sat down in the living room, the lovely members of Red Velvet. "We got presents for you...Well, for the baby." Wendy perked up a little.

"You guys are so sweet." Hyoyeon smiled as she brushed her hair back behind her ear. "Let's start with Joy because she's my favorite."

The two smiled at each other. Prior to Hyoyeon getting pregnant, the two went clubbing together often, along with CL, Seungri and Jay Park whenever he was in town. When the Dance Queen reached into Joy's gift bag, she pulled out a green onesie. This was touching for Hyoyeon. Next up was Irene's gift, which ended up being a little Red Teddy Bear. "This one's definitely going into the baby's crib once I...put it together."

Lastly, she grabbed Wendy's gift, which was another stuffed animal. In particular, it was a blue stuffed animal dog. "You guys are so adorable. C'mon, let's all take a picture together, I need something for Instagram."

The five members of Red Velvet would gather around the mother-to-be as she prepared to take a quick selfie, with Wendy, Irene and Joy all holding their gifts in the photo. 'Nine Weeks along with my bundle of joy and guess who came to visit me <3'

She smiled before pressing the post button. Not even five minutes later, CL commented on the post. 'And y'all didn't invite me? I'm jelly. >.<'

Just because CL posted that particular comment, she took another picture with Joy, out of spite. "Awww, someone can't wait to be a big sister <3'

CL responded just as fast though. 'What about the Godmother! >.<'

Hyoyeon started giggling at CL's two comments and it wasn't long until her notifications was flooded with likes. Once more, she saw Jessica a

Please log in to read the full chapter