Tip of The Iceberg

HyoHyuk: No One Wants To Talk To A Pregnant Girl ((On Hiatus))
Please log in to read the full chapter

Unfortunately for Hyoyeon, CL and Seohyun's feud had gotten worse. While CL did admit to throwing the meatball at Seohyun even though her target was Sooyoung for blowing a straw wrapper into Dara's eye, she didn't exactly apologize either. Sooyoung would then proceed to call out Dara for looking at Kyung-ho, worsening the situation at hand. As these thoughts traversed through her mind, her thoughts soon turned to Jessica, whom she was thinking about making amends with. Sure, it would be nice to make amends and reunite Girl's Generation, but with everything going on, that was just impossible. Even then, Hyoyeon did consider doing so in the future, but first, CL needed to settle her feud with Seohyun and Sooyoung. Thankfully, it hasn't gotten too out of hand. Not yet anyway. In light of it all, Hyoyeon prepares to make amends with Jessica, one of her former Best Friends...

Thankfully for Hyoyeon, the pregnancy hasn't been difficult, but she couldn't help but think that it was all going by too fast. Now at eighteen and a half weeks, Hyoyeon had spent most of her time either resting at home, or spending time with either Eunhyuk, CL or Joy. To her delight, Joy took the liberty of staying over at her apartment on a frequent basis, much like how Yeri would spend time over at Taeyeon's. Joy mainly stayed over with Hyoyeon because she didn't want her unnie to be alone every night, knowing that Eunhyuk couldn't always stay over. For now, she mainly stayed during the weekends, while Eunhyuk spent time with her throughout the day. And of course, CL would visit whenever she could, but over the last two to three weeks, she seemed more occupied with her feud with both Seohyun and Sooyoung.

Around 9AM on Saturday Morning, Hyoyeon woke up gasping, loud enough to where Joy would wake up as well, especially when Hyoyeon just started crying. Frowning, Joy moved closer to her unnie before giving her a hug and placing her hand on Hyoyeon's growing belly. "Unnie, what's wrong?"

"Joy, I'm scared..." Hyoyeon cried as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Scared of what?" Joy asked, concerned.

"That my baby won't be loved...No one in Girl's Generation is talking to me...My parents don't even want to look at my child because I got pregnant before tying the knot. And its hard for me to tell how Eunhyuk feels. I feel horrible that I'm dating him while I'm pregnant with another man's child. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, sweetie. But how am I going to tell my child that their Father walked out before they were born...? How am I going to tell them that their own grandparents

Please log in to read the full chapter