Little Do You Know

HyoHyuk: No One Wants To Talk To A Pregnant Girl ((On Hiatus))
Please log in to read the full chapter

CL sat up as her vision was a little blurry, having bumped into someone very hard as she chased Jessica. Sadly, as a result, she lost sight of the Ice Queen. "Ma'am, I am so sorr-" she stopped mid-sentence as she realized who she bumped into. "Oh, its you...Great..."

The other woman, who's sunglasses were now dangling from her ear, looked at CL with anger, tears forming her eyes. It was Seohyun. "Great, just what I needed."

Taken aback, CL got up to her feet at the same time as Seohyun. "You really gotta learn how to let things go, sweetheart." She said nonchalantly. "Look, I gotta go. My friend is an emotional trainwreck right now. Once you get over the meatball incident, let me know." She then proceeded to push Seohyun aside to continue tracking down Jessica.

Seohyun proceeded to give CL a dirty look as the silver-haired woman ran off. As she sighed, she walked away as well in the opposite direction, hoping that she wouldn't run into CL again, at least not anytime soon. Meanwhile, back at the park, Hyoyeon was staring at her reflection in the pond. While she was only eighteen weeks along in the pregnancy, she wasn't looking forward to all the weight gain and her belly getting bigger to where she won't see her own feet. The idea of having to ask Eunhyuk for help for something as simple as putting shoes on, left Hyoyeon flustered. However, a wave of relief fell upon her as she felt Joy giving her a hug and placing her hand on the belly, to which Hyoyeon didn't mind as Joy was her favorite member of Red Velvet; leaving it with Yeri and Taeyeon, Wendy and Sunny, Irene and Yuri, Seulgi and Yoona. Though compared to her former bandmates, Red Velvet has shown much more support for her during the pregnancy as Girl's Generation's relations with one another were estranged at best. So far, the only ones who have made amends were Hyoyeon and Jessica as far as the public were concerned. "How are you feeling, unnie?" Joy asked as she kept her hands on Hyoyeon's belly and hip to keep her from falling.

"Honestly, I'm worried. About Jessica." Hyoyeon frowned as they wandered away from the pond and walking around the park. "I don't know how long its been since she and Yuri broke up, but it must have been really hard for her to see her Ex-Girlfriend with someone else. Let's go find her before I stress myself to a miscarriage

Please log in to read the full chapter