First Date

HyoHyuk: No One Wants To Talk To A Pregnant Girl ((On Hiatus))
Please log in to read the full chapter

Two weeks later...

So that she can rest and focus on her pregnancy, Hyoyeon announced that she would be ceasing all activity and promotion, effectively going into hiatus. Staying one step ahead, she had also started wearing maternity clothing. In mere coincidence, she saw in a couple media outlets that Jessica was considering on opening a maternity line in her brand, noting that a majority of her friends were either parents or expecting. Because she hasn't spoken to Jessica in four years, Hyoyeon didn't really pay much mind to it. The only two who really spoke to one another were Seohyun and Yoona, as they were friends long before debut. Another bright side was that she was getting letters weekly from her Brother, which she has yet to reply to. Because she had been feeling crappy since morning, Hyoyeon was confined mostly to the couch, drinking peppermint tea to help with stomach pains and morning sickness. As she scrolled around on her phone, she decided to take a picture for Instagram, particularly a selfie. She seemed rather tired and uncomfortable in the photo. She then started writing out a caption before posting.

'8 weeks with this little angel. I have a long road ahead. Morning sickness, cramps, going to the bathroom every 30 minutes. I don't know how I'm gonna do this. Thank you everyone for your love and support since the beginning.'

As she pressed the post button, she exited Instagram. It didn't even take long for her notifications to be flooded. As she reopened Instagram, she saw that there were notifications for likes and comments. Among the likes were Eunhyuk, CL and...Jessica. She then got a direct message from CL.

'Hey Bestie, how are you doing? I'm gonna be back in Korea in a few weeks. And if your ex ever comes back, he's getting a major -kicking. By the way, how are things going with Eunhyuk? I heard he's been spending time with you a lot. Its really sweet of him. Might wanna considering getting serious, he seems like a keeper.'

Hyoyeon smirked a little, then she got an actual text message from Eunhyuk himself. Taking another sip out of her tea, she opened it up.

'Hey beautiful. I was just wondering if you're free tonight. I want to take you out for dinner. If that's okay.'

Hyoyeon frowned as a tear rolled down her cheek. But then smiled again before typing in a reply.

'I would love that. What time were you thinking?'

She pressed send before setting her phone aside and then finishing her tea. Looking back at the sink in the kitchen, she sighed noticing that the dishes were beginning to pile up. Stretching her arms, Hyoyeon just stood up and grabbed her empty mug to wash along with the rest of the dishes. "I wonder...is he really gonna be my Prince Charming? Never seen one go after a pregnant princess before. Is that even a thing? A Prince...falling for a Princess, even though she's pregnant with another man's child? How does that work...? No, that's just silly..." She said to herself as she continued cleaning the dishes by hand and then placing them on the dish rack, since there wasn't a lot anyway.

As she checked the dishwasher itself, she saw that it was filled, but the dishes remained unwashed. Sighing, Hyoyeon just put the detergent in and set an hour delay. Before she could even get to her room, there was a knock on the door. Over the simple fact that she was just in her robe, she blushed. However, she didn't want to keep whoever was at the door, waiting, so she unlocked the door. Upon opening it, her heart sank. "Oh, Eunhyuk, I...You came...Early. Really early. Dinner's not for another four hours."

With one hand behind his back, he smiled. "I know, I just wanted to see your smiling face." He chuckled a little.

 "Oh...Well, you clean up nicely too." Hyoyeon commented on his looks.

All he was wearing was a pair of black slacks and a white button-up dress shirt. "Where do you plan on taking me anyway?"

"Well, first, these are for you." He pulled out a bouquet of red roses and handed them to Hyoyeon, who smiled. "Awww, you're so sweet." She then pulled him into the apartment and locked the door.

The next thing she did was fill up a vase with water for the roses. "They're so pretty. I love them."

"I'm glad you do." Eunhyuk blushed a little as he sat down with her on the couch. "So how are you feeling? I saw your post on Instagram."

"Pretty lousy. I have a long road ahead. On the bright side, at my Doctor's Appointment yesterday, everything went well and...I guess I'm having my baby on...Valentine's Day. Well, most likely anyway." She commented as she looked at the ultrasound sonogram that was on her refrigerator.

"Do you know if you'll be having a prince or a princess?" Eunhyuk asked, holding her hand.

Hyoyeon shook her head. "No, I won't be finding that out for a while. I'd be happy either way."

He simply smiled before pulling her into a hug. Hyoyeon didn't even try to fight it. Instead she felt more relaxed and just accepted it. "So, about your text message..."

"What about it?" He looked down at her

"Were you asking me out on a date?" She asked, smiling at him.

"Yeah, I guess I was." Eunhyuk smiled.

Hyoyeon simply smiled. Even though she's been single for about two months, she heavily doubted that her fiance would come back for her, seeing how he simply vanished hasn't contacted her since. Now she was wondering what went through Eunhyuk's mind. What drew him to her? Sure, they have been friends for a long time. The Dance Queen surely had a lot of questions, but she didn't expect to get any answers at all anytime soon. As they relaxed on the couch, Hyoyeon ended up falling asleep on Eunhyuk's lap. About an hour later, he just carried her to her bed, so that she could sleep more comfortable. He just sat down on the other side of the bed, relaxing as he waited for her to wake up.

A few hours later...

After four hours, Hyoyeon woke up to find herself in her bed. Her eyes shot open when she realized that she was in bed. As she sat up, Hyoyeon looked down at her stomach, before looking over at Eunhyuk. "Morning, Sleeping Beauty." He smiled at her.

She blushed, before jabbing him in the arm and then smiling a little. "Now c'mon, go get dressed. I'll wait for you."

Hyoyeon only nodded a

Please log in to read the full chapter