A Conflicted Heart

HyoHyuk: No One Wants To Talk To A Pregnant Girl ((On Hiatus))
Please log in to read the full chapter

Three weeks have passed since Hyoyeon's first date with Eunhyuk. Now she was two months into her pregnancy. So far, it was going well for her and Eunhyuk was coming by at least once a week to see how she was doing, even spending time with her. What was going on inside his mind, the Dance Queen wondered. He was doing so much for her and showing her a lot of love, much more then her ex-fiance that left her out of the blue. While she wasn't too invested in finding a relationship, Hyoyeon was still worried about how she had an unreasonably weak support system. Her parents weren't all that supportive clearly, as she conceived her child out of wedlock, her fiance disappeared, so that was the end of that since it didn't seem like he had any intention of coming back, her Brother was focused on his duties in the Miltiary and she wasn't really in contact with her extended family. All the more she wished that Girl's Generation did not disband. Due to the fact that she was still signed with SM, she still saw Taeyeon, Yoona, Sunny and Yuri on occassion, but it wasn't like they talked to each other anymore. Jessica was off doing her own thing, clearly and they haven't spoken since September 30th, 2014...yet Jessica was consistently liking her posts on Instagram. Tiffany was overseas, then Sooyoung was signed with a new agency, while Seohyun was mostly a freelancer as an Actress. As the thought of Girl's Generation raced through the expecting mother's mind, she frowned and just curled up into a ball on the couch. Only two people really supported her during the pregnancy; Eunhyuk and CL. One came over at least once a week and the other called her regularly and consistently asked to spend time with her. Best of all, the two always accompanied her to Doctor's Appointments. If she were to become romantically involved with Eunhyuk, as they were already heading in that direction, what would happen? Dating during pregnancy wasn't exactly practical or ideal. She certainly didn't want to seem desperate. Looking down at her stomach, she sighed. While she wasn't visibly pregnant, Hyoyeon wasn't exactly looking forward to when she was going to be. Before she could finish wondering, there was a knock on her door. Upon opening it, she was greeted by a concerned CL. "Hey bestie." CL greeted her as she gave Hyoyeon a big warm hug, feeling like her friend really needed it.

"Hey CL." Hyoyeon accepted the hug, but was a little mindful of it because of an upset stomach.

"How are you feeling? I know Eunhyuk's been really helpful. Such a sweet boy, that one." CL said as Hyoyeon ushered her into the home and closing the door.

"Yeah he comes over once a week. Just to spend time with me. Its almost as if he doesn't care if I'm having another man's child. Wonder if he'll ask me out. I dunno, consideirng his body language over the last couple of visits, he could want to be more then just friends. But..." Hyoyeon stopped herself.

"But what?" CL asked as they sat down on the couch, where she helped Hyoyeon get comfortable.

"I dunno. Just...what kind of Prince Charming would go for a pregnant princess, knowing that she is having another man's baby? Like, is that even a thing?" Hyoyeon was clearly feeling conflicted on having a relationship with Eunhyuk. "And to love a child that he knows isn't his own...Its like something out of a fairytale."

"There are love stories like that, actually. One story I read a while back...This girl got pregnant and her boyfriend disappeared. Her Best Friend ended up being her Prince Charming. Every day, he would care for her after work. Did the cooking, cleaned up around the house, gave her massages. It escalated into a bustling romance. Then when it was time, he closed up at work early to help her through labor and delivery. After she gave birth, he took care of the baby and treated her as his own, just so his girlfriend could rest. So yeah, it is something out of a fairytale." CL responded. "And from what I've noticed, he cares a great deal for you. He comes over every week to spend time with you. How long will it be until he comes over every night and soon he's sleeping over at your apartment almost every night? Raising a child as a single parent is scary, I would think. But its a big step if he's attending all those doctor's appointments with you. Should let me have a turn on that." CL smirked a little, showing a bit of envy.

Hyoyeon looked down at her stomach, frowning. "Well, if you put it that way, he may as well be my Prince Charming. But its too early to tell. Like, I want to take things slow if we're headed in that direction. Balancing between dating and...childcare seems like a real challenge. Not to mention my career. And his...Do we really want to bring a child into all that?"

"Well...Plenty of Idols who became mothers are doing fine. Take former Wonder Girls' Sunye, Crayon Pop's Soyul, S.E.S's Shoo and Eugene and former After School's Kahi for instance. Sure, they may not be active in the

Please log in to read the full chapter