Chapter 20

Is Love In The Air?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehuns Pov

Arriving at my Penthouse I open the door and invite Luhan inside closing it behind him. He looks around in awe at the dim lights as the room is covered in rose petals and candles scattered around. "Wow, what is all this?" he turns to look at me as I reach out and take his hand in mine. "This is our date" I watch him as I guide him past all the rose petals along the floor "You said last night about us not having a romantic moment when we became boyfriends so I thought this would  hopefully make up for it". I hold out his chair as we reach the table as he sits. "This is perfect thank you" he smiles such a beautiful smile as I take my seat across the table from him.

"I feel underdressed for this sort of a date" he pulls at his hoodie while I take my baseball cap off. "Don't worry about any of that, you look amazing, I'm just so glad your here now" I reach across and touch his hand making him look down embarrassed. "Let me just pop into the kitchen and make sure dinner is ready". I hurry inside and see Yuta and Irene putting the finishing touches to our meal. "Sir go back inside I will serve it too you" Irene smiles picking up the two plates. "Irene, Yuta go head off now you don't need to serve me dinner, thank you for everything and you both can take the day off tomorrow" I smile at them as they bow and don't ask anymore question before grabbing their stuff and running out the door. 

"Ok here we go" I place his plate down in front of him as he unwraps his knife and fork while looking with hungry eyes at the food on his plate. "I'm so hungry" he looks at his food waiting patiently for me to sit before he can tuck in. "Me too so lets eat" 

 

After dinner we decide to head out to the large sofas on the balcony surrounding a fire pit. "I really love the view out here" he says while sitting on the sofa with his legs up on the chair making me smile at just how comfortable he is with me now. I sit on one of the single chairs with my glass of wine watching his every move. "Please don't sit away from me, come sit here" he pats the space beside him as I make my way over and sit close to him. "That's better" he moves his legs and sits closer leaning his body into mine. We sit for awhile in silence as we look out at the lights of the city below us enjoying the moment and I think afraid of talking about the thing we need to sort out.

"We need to talk about what we are going to do about us Sehun" I spoke to soon I think to myself as he sits up facing me putting his and my wine glass down on the table. " I can understand why you didn't tell me about who you where so how can we work this all out" he looks down at his hands on his lap making me take a deep breath. "Luhan baby I don't care what others think or say about me, I totally get where you are coming from and I'm so sorry about the not telling you who I was stuff. I just want to be able to date you and take you out places  without hiding away in case someone sees us. I really like you luhan since the moment I saw you. " I reach for his hands and cup them in mine making him look up at me blushing. "That night was amazing , in fact everything about it was amazing" he smiles leaning closer to me. I follow his lead and kiss him back a little before he pulls away touching his bottom lip.

"What if people in work find out about us" he gets up from the sofa and walks to the railing looking out at the lights. "So what if they do, I can shout it from here if you want" I watch as he turns around so quick looking at me "you wouldn't dare" he says while walking back towards me. "I so would " I get up and walk to the railing and taking a deep breath I just as I'm about to shout he stops me. "Your crazy" he laughs as I grab his waist pulling him closer to me.

"I'm crazy about you baby and you know that, so can we not care about what others think and just be us" I lift his head up so I can look in his eyes and I can see he is scared. "Do you mind if we keep it a secret for a bit just until things settle down with you becoming the new CEO" he bites his lip waiting as I just nod." Ok then, what ever you want to do I will do, now can I have a kiss". I lean my head to the side as he smiles and wraps his arms around me kissing me softly on my lips.

"Can we snuggle back on the sofa for a bit?" he pulls away from our kiss as I guide him over to the sofa. "You sit there and I will grab a bottle of champagne we need to celebrate properly" I go to head inside as he asks me to put on some music too. I laugh and hurry inside excited that he has agreed to us and also him just being here.

Luhan pov 

I feel so calm and safe here when I am with him. I am glad I listened to Lay and just stopped worrying about others.   I might still be scared of how they will treat me when they find out I'm dating the CEO, but I guess we will just have to wait and see.

"Well well well, and who are you?" a voice comes from the dark corner of the balcony making me sit up. " Excuse me but who are you?" I stand up as soft music comes on and the stranger steps into the light making me step back. 

"Ok baby, music is on and I have the cha......." I watch as Sehun walks out stopping in mid sentence staring at the dark haired stranger.

"What the hell are you doing here and how the hell did you get in?" Sehun walks closer to me. Maybe he is a friend that didn't know Sehun was on a date. 

"Baby, what do you mean what am I doing here, I have a key and who is this, are you cheating on me" the stranger says making my stomach turn and look at Sehun. "Are you guys a thing?" I  say before I step away from Sehun as he looks in panic at me. "No he is my ex." Sehun says walking after me as I keep backing up towards the door from the balcony to head inside. 

"That's not what you said last night when I came over~" The stranger smiles as he walks closer to Sehun. I turn quickly and hurry inside feeling my heart break. How could I be such a fool and put myself in a situation like this. "Luhan where are you going?" Sehun runs after me as I reach the door opening it and making a run for the lift forgetting my shoes and hat.

"Luhan wait, he is my ex and I have no idea how he even got in" he shouts after me as the lift closes just as he reaches it making me rather grateful that he missed it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter