Watering Lamps

Rude Love (A Chanbaek Fanfic)

 

Chanyeol wakes up and jumps out of bed looking at the time. His phone reads 5:15. He runs out of the room and burst into Baekhyun’s. He jumps on top of Baekhyun urging him to get up out of bed. Baekhyun opens his eyes and starts screaming.

“What the hell Chanyeol? Why’d you wake me up, are you okay?” Baekhyun says in a panic.

“We have to get ready for school! We only have 3 hours to get ready but we have to take showers and get dressed and eat. I woke up fifteen minutes late!” Chanyeol says in a rushed tone. Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol and sighs while getting back in bed.

“Go back to sleep Chanyeol, I said we’re skipping remember? Everyone is. You can go to school, just don’t bother me” Baekhyun says as he shuts his eyes. Chanyeol then remembers that everyone is skipping class because of the party last night. He apologizes to Baekhyun and goes back to the room.

 

As Chanyeol finally falls back asleep, it take only 30 minutes for him to wake up again. He wakes up in fear because of a nightmare he just had. He looks around the room in complete darkness as he remembers his nightmare. He tries to fall asleep but his eyes dart open. He sneaks out of the bedroom to go back to Baekhyun’s. He pokes Baekhyun as he opens his eyes to look at Chanyeol.

“What do you want now?” Baekhyun asks wanting to go back to bed.

“I know it is still early but I had a nightmare.”

“Okay? What am I supposed to do about that? Just face your fear and go back to bed” Baekhyun says while turning himself around.

“Can I please lay down next to you? Please please please?” Chanyeol says while whining.

It doesn’t even take a second and Baekhyun already replied “no.”

“But please! I promise I will not bother you and you have a queen sized bed! I will take one side and you take the other! Please, or else I would not be able to fall asleep!” Chanyeol says to Baekhyun practically begging him at this point. Baekhyun knew that even though he would say no it wouldn’t stop Chanyeol from annoying him.

“Ugh, fine. But you take one side, and that side only. Don’t think i’m doing this because i’m nice. I just want you to leave me the hell alone” Baekhyun says still closing his eyes.

Chanyeol jumps up and down and goes on the other side of the bed.

“Thanks Baekhyun! I will promise I will repay you!” And with that Chanyeol could finally get some sleep.

 

Baekhyun starts to open his eyes. He gets his phone off from his bedside table and reads the time. 11:54 AM the time reads. He rubs his eyes as he turns around wanting to go back to sleep. He forgets that Chanyeol was there with him, upon seeing him he screams and jumps out bed. With hearing Baekhyun’s screams Chanyeol also gets out of bed screaming. Baekhyun then looks at Chanyeol and calms down.

“Sorry, I forgot you were with me.” Baekhyun says still catching his breath.

“Oh, it is okay Baekhyun! We sometimes forget about things. Anyway, good morning! We should probably eat because boy I am hungry” Chanyeol says running downstairs. Baekhyun follows him and gets out cereal from the cupboard. He pours himself some cereal and goes to sit down. Chanyeol grabs the cereal but pours the milk in before the cereal.

“What the are you doing?”  Baekhyun asks Chanyeol in horror

“I am getting myself some cereal? Is there a problem?”

“Yes, yes there is. Who the hell pours the milk in before the cereal?”

“I do. Is that bad?” Chanyeol asks Baekhyun

“It is! No one puts their milk first. You’re basically commiting a crime.” Baekhyun tells Chanyeol.

“Oh no! Sorry, I guess I will not put my milk first anymore then. Although I really like doing it.” Chanyeol and Baekhyun get their cereal and go sit on the couch.


 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol are lounging on the couch, Chanyeol hanging upside down and Baekhyun curled up in a ball, smushed to the side. They are on their phones with the TV blaring as background noise. As Baekhyun scrolls down through yet another one of Hani’s posts, he hears a shriek. He looks over and sees Chanyeol sprawled out on the floor, holding his nose.

“What the hell happened?” Baekhyun asks.

“Well I was sitting there and I was scrolling through Instagram, and I accidentally lost control of my phone. And then I got a bit startled and took a tumble off the sofa.”

“Haha. That’s funny.” Baekhyun says with a chuckle. Chanyeol frowns and takes a pillow and throws it at him. Baekhyun laughs as Chanyeol pouts on the floor.

 

After a while of sitting on the floor, Chanyeol lets out a groan. Baekhyun looks up confusedly.

“I am so bored.” He whines.

“What do you want to do?”

“I-D-K man.”

“Should we like invite Kyungsoo over or something.”

“Nah.” “We should like invite Kyungsoo over or something.”

“That’s what I just-”

“I will text him.” Chanyeol says cutting off a slightly annoyed Baekhyun. “He is coming.” Chanyeol says with a smile. Baekhyun smiles.







 

A doorbell can be heard as Baekhyun goes and opens it. He sees Kyungsoo and they give each other a friendly smile.

“Hey Kyungsoo, come on in!” Baekhyun says leading him to the living room.

Kyungsoo sits on the couch as Chanyeol gets up and sits next to him.

“Hey Kyungsoo! I have so many questions to ask you. First order of business, what happened at the party yesterday?” Chanyeol asks eagerly waiting for an answer. Baekhyun looks at Kyungsoo waiting for an answer too.

“Oh, it’s nothing really. I just wanted to leave early because I grew tired.” Chanyeol and Baekhyun look at each other not believing him.

“Then why did Jongin run after you as soon as Amber introduced her friends? You looked pretty upset. We just want to make sure you’re okay that’s all” Baekhyun says sitting down next to Kyungsoo.

“Oh, yeah I totally get it. I’m fine, I promise” He says ending his sentence with a reassuring smile. Chanyeol and Baekhyun still don’t buy it. Chanyeol decides to ask one more question.

“What is your relationship with Jongin?” He asks. Kyungsoo doesn’t know how to respond that question.

“He’s friends with all of us right?” He asks as the two of them nod. “Then I guess that’s what he is to me.” Chanyeol and Baekhyun both sigh as Baekhyun comes up with an idea to brighten the mood up a little bit.

“Hey guys, how about we play a board game? For example, monopoly. I haven’t played that game in a long time.” Everyone agrees as they go set up the game.




 

After a few rounds of monopoly Kyungsoo gets up and walks to the bathroom. He leaves his phone on the cushion where he was sitting. Baekhyun perks up and smiles devilishly.

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” He asks with a devious grin.

“Oh yeah.” Chanyeol responds.

“Donuts!” Chanyeol says enthusiastically.

“Let’s go through his phone!” Baekhyun says at the same time.

“Oh. Your idea is much better!” Chanyeol says with a sheepish chuckle. Baekhyun swipes his phone. He opens it up to a black screen with gray letters across.

“‘Heartbreak.’Wow what an edgy™ boy.” Baekhyun says jokingly. He presses the button to unlock it an up comes the password screen.

“Aw rats. There is a password.” Chanyeol says. He looks at the top. “11 Characters?! His password is 11 characters?” Chanyeol looks in awe.

“Alright. We need to decode this.” Baekhyun says.

“How about Crackalack?”

“That’s only 10.”

“Crackalacky?”

“No Chanyeol.”

“Well I do not know. Try something he says a lot.”

“How about ShutUpSehun?” Baekhyun asks.

“Sure try it.” Chanyeol says.

“It didn’t work.”

“Phooey. SehunIsAnIdiot?”

“Too long.”

“SehunIsDumb?” Chanyeol asks. Baekhyun shrugs and types it in. The phone opens to a picture of Jongin and Kyungsoo acting cute.

“Chanyeol. You’re a genius!”

“Let us go to his camera roll.” Chanyeol smiles devilishly.

“No Chanyeol. The instagram dms are where the shady stuff goes down.”

“I want to see what his spicy memes are like.” Chanyeol says. Baekhyun rolls his eyes. He yanks the phone back, accidentally pressing the record button on his camera. The phone starts to record.

“Chanyeol stop. Let’s get information from his dms before he comes back.” Baekhyun yanks the phone back stopping the recording. He clicks on instagram and swipes.

“‘Dancing_king94’ Ha what a nerd.” Baekhyun says clicking and starting to read.

“Like yours is any better! ‘Byunnie.Baekhyun’” Chanyeol says laughing.

“Okay, I made that like forever ago and haven’t felt like changing it.” He says hitting Chanyeol. “Anyway let’s read before he gets back.”

 

Today 12:37 p.m.

Dancing_king94:Hey

 

Dks93: What do you want?

 

Dancing_king94: to talk.

 

Dks93: Better start talking then before i stop listening.

 

Dancing_king94: Will you please come over later?

 

Dks93: Haven’t decided if that’s worth my time.

 

Dancing_king94: Please consider. Meet me at my house at 2 if you decide to come.

 

Dks93: Don’t get your hopes up.

 

Dancing_king94: I’ll be waiting for you.<3

Read 12:41 p.m. by Dks93

 

“And that is the waay the news goes” Chanyeol says.

“But what do they need to talk about is the real question.” Baekhyun says. He hears a noise from upstairs. The two start to panic. Baekhyun quickly shuts off Kyungsoo’s phone and sets it down on the cushion.

“Act natural!” Baekhyun whisper-yells scrambling to find his own phone. Chanyeol lays down with his arm propped up and his head on his hand.

“That’s not exactly ‘natural’” Baekhyun whisper-yells back at him. “Just like pretend to be on your phone or something!”

“Why can I not just use it for real?” Chanyeol whisper-yells at Baekhyun.

“For god's sake Chanyeol. Just don’t be suspicious.” The two hear thumps on the stairs.


 

 

 

Kyungsoo walks down the stairs sitting back down on the couch. He grabs his phone turning it on. He gives a confused glance at his phone before speaking up.

“Haha I can’t remember a thing.” Kyungsoo says giving off a laugh.

“What do you mean?” Baekhyun asks

“My memory just must be bad because I don’t remember opening up to my instagram DMs that’s all.” Kyungsoo says. Chanyeol and Baekhyun give each other nervous glances as they just laugh along with Kyungsoo.

“Oh hey look at the time. It’s almost 2:00. I better get uhm going” Kyungsoo says getting up.

Chanyeol grabs his arm “wait, where are you heading off too? You practically just got here.”

“Uhh, I have to go uhm, I have to water my lamps! Yeah, those things sure do need watering. Gotta bounce!” Kyungsoo says fleeing the house. Baekhyun gives Chanyeol a weird look as he sighs.

 

“I wonder what kind of lamps he has to water?” Chanyeol questions.

“Chanyeol, you don’t water lamps, he was just making an excuse to with our minds or whatever.” Baekhyun says to Chanyeol.

“Wait, you do not water lamps? I thought you did!” Chanyeol says getting angry.

“No you don’t. Have you been actually watering lamps?” Baekhyun questions Chanyeol

“Well yeah! Yoora always tells me I have to water the lamps or else they will lose electricity!” Chanyeol says practically shouting.

“You know what, let’s just disregard this topic and move onto better discussions like, well, for example, Jongin and Kyungsoo. We have to find out what they’re hiding and I think Kyungsoo wasn’t just watering his lamps, he was-” before Baekhyun can finish his sentence Chanyeol cuts him off.

“He was not watering HIS lamps because he is going to the house belonging to Jongin to water HIS lamps. We have all the evidence we need! I can not believe them.”

Baekhyun sighs as he continues his sentence “No Chanyeol, I was saying he was going to Jongin’s house to talk about something important and we need to find out.”

“Ohh, yeah that works too.”

“Okay, well we need a plan. I propose that we go to Jongin’s house and somehow find out what their talking about. This is pretty much illegal but we’re all friends so it’s fine! We need to break in!” Baekhyun says with a menacing grin.

“Ooh, I like this devious plan! And with this devious plan you need to have one thing!” Chanyeol says while running over to the table. He goes into his backpack that he set on the table last night, taking out two walkie-talkies.

“These bad boys! But they are fancy walkie-talkies because it has the batman symbol on it! How cool is that?” He says with a laugh at the end. Baekhyun can’t help himself but to smile at how Chanyeol’s face brightens up talking about the walkie-talkies. Baekhyun grabs a walkie-talkie as they walk to Baekhyun’s car to drive to Jongin’s house.

 

On the way to Jongin’s house Chanyeol speaks up.

“What is the plan, Stan?”

“Well, the plan is i’ll park away from Jongin’s house. You will get out and find a way to get in the house. Just try to listen to what they’re saying, okay?” Baekhyun says. Chanyeol nods going through the plan once more in his head. He then gets an idea

“Hey Baekhyun! I have an idea. How about we get code names, so we don’t get caught. I’ll be Groundhog3 and you be Eagle1” He says happily.

“No, definitely not.” Baekhyun says disagreeing

“Come on! We can not just have our real names. Plus, it’ll make me feel like i’m in an actual action movie.” Chanyeol says. They keep on arguing about the code names until Chanyeol speaks once again.

“Pretty please! Can you please do it for me! It would make me really happy!” Chanyeol says pouting. Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol and sighs.

“Fine. But after this, we don’t use code names ever again, got it?” He says to Chanyeol. He nods his head. Baekhyun looks at the road again as they continue to drive to Jongin’s house.



 

Baekhyun parks farther away from Jongin’s house to give them a head start. Chanyeol tumbles out of the car and starts shifting across the sidewalk on his stomach. Baekhyun rolls his eyes and picks up his walkie-talkie.

“Chanyeol what in the living hell are you doing?”

“ Eagle1! Shh. They will know what we are doing. Use the codewords! Over.” Baekhyun rolls his eyes once again at Chanyeol’s childish antics.

“Okay fine. Groundhog3. Get off the ground. You look like a . Over.”

“Oof. That is a bit harsh Eagle1. Over.”

“Whatever. You are just looking more suspicious. Over.”

“Eagle1! I am approaching the Box of the Fox. I repeat, approaching Fox in Box. Over.” Chanyeol whispers as he pops his head over the fence in Jongin’s yard. He spies Kyungsoo walking up to the house.

“Eagle1!” He screeches. “The mouse is in the house. I repeat, Mouse in house. Over.” Baekhyun peers down the street and sees Chanyeol looming over the fence like a bear.

“Groundhog3. What the hell are you doing?  You look like a creep! Over.” Baekhyun says emphasizing over

“I am surveilling. Trust me I know how to do this. Over.” Chanyeol says he looks at the doorway and sees Kyungsoo walk in. He sneakily opens the gate and tiptoes in to the yard.

“Eagle1. I’m going in.”

 

Chanyeol twists the doorknob and surprisingly it's open. He peeks his head in through the open door and looks around. He doesn't see anyone so he makes his way in the house. He closes the door quietly and tiptoes around. He hears voices coming upstairs so he starts to head upstairs.  He pauses halfway when he hears muffled voices.

“Eagle1. I can hear the voices. Over.”

“So. What are you going to do about it? Over.”

“I have got the perfect tool.” He pulls out a small cup from his pink, unicorn covered, fanny pack. “My cup!”

“Why do you have a freaking cup? Over.”

“For situations exactly like this. Over.”

“Where did you even get a cup?! Over.” Baekhyun screams into the walkie talkie.

“From my fanny pack! Over.”

“Why do you have a fanny pack?! Over.”

“You sure have a lot of questions. The cup is to magnify the sound of their voices. And I took the fanny pack from Yoora to hold my things. Over.”

“Oh. Well listen to what they are saying. We wasted time arguing over your stupid cup. Over.”

“I got this. Over.” Chanyeol puts his cup up to the wall and hears Jongin and Kyungsoo talking.

 

“Firstly, I wanted to say thank you for coming. I know you probably didn’t want to, but thanks.” Jongin says in a nervous tone.

“Yeah whatever, i’m busy so let’s hurry this up.” Kyungsoo says in an aggravated tone.

“Okay, so I know you’re mad at me. Like I said, you have every right to be. I’ve been wanting to say sorry, and just to let you know that i’m very truly sorry.”

“Is that all?” Kyungsoo says questioning Jongin.

“What do you mean is that all?”

“Did I stutter?” Kyungsoo says in a monotone voice.

“What do you mean did you stutter? You do know that i’m angry too right!” Jongin says, his voice raising.

 

“You’re angry? I can’t believe you! You literally have no right to be angry!”

“I’m angry because i’ve missed you!” Jongin says shouting.

“You-you what?” Kyungsoo says stumbling on his words

“I said i’ve missed you, okay? You don’t think I still care about you. I’m angry at myself that I drove us apart. I still blame myself for our breakup! I’m so sorry.”

“Look Jongin, I get it, I really do. But, you did pull a move by hanging out with Soojung. You knew that she liked you yet you still hung out her with more than you hung out with me. Once I broke up with you, you kept flaunting her right in front of my face. When we ate lunch you brought her and suddenly announced that you were dating?? You know how much that hurt me?” Kyungsoo says in a sad tone

“I know, I pulled a move, but please accept my apologies. Maybe we can start over? As friends and grow our relationship and start dating again?” Jongin says rushing his words. It takes Kyungsoo a while to think as he starts to speak up again. “Yeah, maybe.” he says in an uninterested tone.

“You don’t don’t sound so interested.”

“No, I am, i’m just thinking. We can start over but as friends. I don’t know about boyfriends. But, we’ll have to see.”

 

Kyungsoo finishes his sentence and there’s a long pause. Kyungsoo starts to speak again.

“Okay, you can stop hugging me now.”

“Sorry! But thanks, y’know for letting me have another chance.”

“No, it’s fine.” Kyungsoo says. They continue to have their conversation.




 

Chanyeol gathers all of his information and stumbles down the stairs. He accidentally misses a stair and falls down the stairs. As he uses the nearest item to support himself, he pulls the cord to a standing lamp in the corner. The lamp comes barreling toward a discombobulated Chanyeol. It hits the ground, the bulb sending a loud crash heard throughout the house. Chanyeol scrambles up and his eyes widen at the broken lamp in front of hi.

“Crap on a cracker! Eagle1!”

“Groundhog3, what the hell did you do?! Over.”

“I broke a lamp. Over.” Chanyeol says in despair.

“Holy hell Chanyeol. Over.”

“There is something worse about to conspire, Eagle1. Over.”

“What do you mean? Over.”

“I hear thumps on the stairs. Over.” Chanyeol whispers, with extreme panic in his voice.

“Hide!” Baekhyun hisses. Chanyeol scrambles and looks around at his surroundings.  He sees a small closet across from the stairs. He squeezes in and accidentally slams the door on his way in.  Frickadoodledoo. He whispers as he tries to silence his breathing. Chanyeol closes his eyes when he hears thuds on the bottom of the stairs.  He hears shouting from right outside the closet door.

 

“What the hell happened?! MY LAMP!” Jongin shrieks shrilly.

“And what was that door slam?! Who is in your house?” Kyungsoo yells. Chanyeol holds his breath, as not to make noise. He hears various doors opening from across the house. He silently panics as he hears the handle to his door clicking.

The door swings open and Chanyeol sees the two crossing their arms in front of him. He stumbles out and holds up his hands in defeat.

“Guys. I can explain.” He says slowly. He starts to panic and look around. The two men in front of him stare deeper into his soul. His eyes widen in fear.

“I-Uh-“ Chanyeol panics and makes a run for the door. He runs out and dashes down the stairs as he hears them yelling after him. He slides out of the gate and runs down the sidewalk. He approaches Baekhyun's car.

“Chanyeol, what happened-“ Baekhyun is cut off by Chanyeol diving head first into the front seat through the open window.

“Chanyeol! What the hell are you doing?!”

“DRIVE! JUST DRIVE!” He screams. Baekhyun starts the car and speeds down the street while Chanyeol is half hanging out the window.

 

Kyungsoo and Jongin peer out the door to see Chanyeol sprinting down the sidewalk.

“Okay. What the hell just happened?!” Jongin yells.

“I think Chanyeol broke in to your house.” Kyungsoo says cooly.

“Omg, Kyungsoo. Do you think he was listening to us?”

“Well now I do!” He says, his voice raising. “They were being suspicious all day.”

“Do you think they could have found out something? I mean how did they find out when we were meeting?”

“Those dips! The must have went in my phone while I was in the bathroom!” Kyungsoo grumbles.

“How did they get your password?”

“It’s fairly easy to guess. Baekhyun’s ‘smarts’ combined with Chanyeol’s stupidity i’m sure those two can do horrible things.”

“Well let’s see what damage those headasses did.” Jongin sighs. Kyungsoo opens his phone and it opens to the picture of him and Jongin. Kyungsoo quickly swipes the phone away from Jongin.

“Was that us?!” Jongin asks hopefully.

“What. Um. No! It was-uh- It was my mom? Yeah that's it.” Kyungsoo says fumbling over his words.

Jongin smiles brightly.

“Kyungsoo… That was definitely a man.”

“No it wasn’t. You need to get your eyes checked.” Kyungsoo says. He quickly puts down his phone facing the table.

“Okay. They clearly went through my instagram dms. What else did they do?”

“How about the camera roll?”

“What about it?”

“Well when you go through a phone, you usually check the camera roll.”

“Okay let’s check, I guess.” He says quickly grabbing his phone and pressing on the app. He sees a blurry video on the screen in the corner.

“What’s this?” He asks. He presses down on it.

“Chanyeol stop. Let’s get information from his dms before he comes back.” Baekhyun’s voice says. Kyungsoo raises his eyebrow in anger.

“Okay. One, they are stupid. Two, they are idiots. Three, they probably know what happened now. And four, they are dumb.” Kyungsoo says angrily.

“Tomorrow at school we have to talk to them. And possibly kill them and dispose of their bodies in a ditch.” Jongin says with a sigh.

“Yeah.” Kyungsoo responds. “I’m looking forward to it.”

“Same.” Jongin smiles.

 

 

They arrive to Baekhyun’s house as they step out of his car. They go inside the house and make their way to the living room to discuss what they just learned about their friends.

“Okay, shall I spill the tea?” Chanyeol says to Baekhyun.

“Firstly, yes. Secondly, don’t say that again. But do tell me everything that happened” Baekhyun asks intrigued.

“Okay, to sum it up I started to hear a conversation that the two were having. It was pretty heated and you could tell Kyungsoo was angry. But, Jongin kept on apologizing. Then Jongin said that he misses Kyungsoo. I was wondering ‘oh why would he miss Kyungsoo’ until then he said that Jongin kept on hanging out with this girl named Soojung. Until I remembered, that is the girl who was at the party. Now here is where it gets interesting. Jongin and Kyungsoo dated!” Chanyeol says. Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol surprised.

“Wait, they dated? Then that explains why Soojung, Jongin, and Kyungsoo got upset at the  party. That explains it! We've cracked the case, Groundhog3!” Baekhyun says while high-fiving Chanyeol. All of a sudden Chanyeol's alarm goes off. He looks down at his phone, remembering what he had to do

“Oh! It is my alarm to water my lam-” Chanyeol then abruptly stopped his sentence as in realization that watering lamps isn't a thing.

“I forgot you don't do that! I have to go home and tell Yoora. I should probably go” Chanyeol says.

“Okay, wait do you need a ride?” Baekhyun asks Chanyeol

“No, i will just walk to the nearest bus stop and take a bus, but thanks anyways. Oh, and thank you again for letting me stay at your house! I had a good time” Chanyeol says while smiling

“No problem! I had a good time to. Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow, bye!” Baekhyun says while waving to Chanyeol. Baekhyun closes the door and walks up to his room while Smiling.


 

Chanyeol storms into his house and grabs his pitcher of water from the window sill.

“Yoora! Could you come down here please?” He yells from the living room. She comes down the stairs confusedly and walks in to see Chanyeol angrily holding a water pitcher and tapping his foot on the ground.

“Whatcha need little brother?” She asks. Before Chanyeol responds he takes the pitcher of water and pours it on top of Yoora’s head.

“Chanyeol! What the hell?” She screams.

“I have just been enlightened on the fact that you do not water lamps. Care to explain?” He says sassily. Yoora’s eyes widen.

“Well. You see, I only told you that so you would leave me alone. I didn’t expect you to come back and ask how often to do it, or how much water they needed. So I made up lies about it.”

“Really?”

“Chanyeol you never noticed that the one lamp that you water is broken?!”

“I thought we just never turned it on. Because it needed to rest and be watered to regain its full shining capacity.” Yoora snickers. Chanyeol gets angrier.

“You drive me crazy. I just- Ugh!” He yells he storms upstairs and slams his door. He takes out his phone and decides to text his best friend to cheer him up.

 

Chanyeol: Hey broski. Just wanted to tell you that i got home fine and i got my revenge on Yoora.

 

Baekhyun: Really? what did you do?

 

Chanyeol: I took my lamp water and poured on that scallywags head

 

Baekhyun: scallywag?

 

Chanyeol: i mean, Yoora.

 

Baekhyun: ah

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun text for the next few hours. The smile on Chanyeol’s face never fades.

He finally puts his phone down and goes to sleep thinking about his newly formed relationship with his best pal.



 

Kyungsoo drives back to his house and makes his way to his room. He sits on his bed and goes back through his head on what Jongin said to him. Kyungsoo knows that he still has feelings for Jongin. He takes out his phone and goes to the settings. He clicks on the “change password” option.

Old Password —>

SehunIsDumb

SehunIsDu|

SehunI|

Sehu|

S|

Jon|

Jongi|

JonginIs|

JonginisCu|

JonginIsCute

Set New Password?—>

YES | NO