Chanyeol Vs Cupcakes

Rude Love (A Chanbaek Fanfic)

 

Baekhyun wakes up and sits up.

“What time is it?” he asks himself. He looks down and sees many texts from Chanyeol.

“Ugh, what does this guy want?” Baekhyun unlocks by putting in his password and goes to messages. He clicks on Chanyeol’s name and starts to read what he wrote.

 

Chanyeol: Hey Baekhyun, just wanted to ask where you wanna go tomorrow. Also what time? I can do it anytime.

Chanyeol: Baekhyun? Hey Baekhyun!

Chanyeol: Baekhyuuunnn? Hey Baekhyun!!!

Chanyeol: Please answer me!!!! I am soooo bored \(>.<)/

Chanyeol: Why aren’t you answering me???!!

Chanyeol: Are you asleep? Are you that tired? It is only 11

Chanyeol: Heeeeeyyyyy Baekkie.

Chanyeol: Baekhyun, hey Baekhyun, Bacon?

Chanyeol: Fine then. Do not answer me you simpleton.( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)

 

Baekhyun rolls his eyes. Why is he so weird?  Baekhyun reluctantly responds.

 

Baekhyun: Sorry I fell asleep. Um I guess we can do whatever you want.

Chanyeol: Oh goody! A new cafe just opened up recently. It’s called ‘The Grind” I heard it’s pretty good. Also how about in a few minutes?

Baekhyun: A few minutes?! I just woke up and haven’t even got ready

Chanyeol: Well, you better hurry up then because it’s 9:07 AM and it’s time for breakfast!

Baekhyun: Ugh, fine just wait like 15 minutes. I’ll text you when i’m leaving

 

Baekhyun hops out of bed and goes in the shower. He brushes his teeth and just ruffles his hair. “Whatever, I don’t care about my hair.” He dresses up in his usual casual wear and heads out to go to ‘The Grind.’

 

Baekhyun: omw.

Chanyeol: slowpoke, i’ve been here for twenty minutes

Baekhyun: and what am i supposed to with this information?

Chanyeol: i do not know. Just hurry.

 

Baekhyun, knowing that Chanyeol was already there, takes his sweet time to get to the coffee shop. He finally gets to the coffee shop and walks inside. When he look around he hears someone calling his name.

 

“Hey Baekkie!! I am over here!! Look it is me, Chanyeol!” Everyone look toward Chanyeol and Baekhyun bowed to them apologising  making his way toward Chanyeol.

“Keep your voice down next time! You’re so loud.” Baekhyun said annoyed. “Oh, I am sorry, I am such a knobhead sometimes” Chanyeol replied.  

Baekhyun sat down across from Chanyeol and looks at the menu.

“What do you want Baekhyun? They have so many choices. I once came here with my mother and I tried almost everything on this menu!” Chanyeol says enthusiastically.

“I’ll just have a black coffee.” Baekhyun says.

“Are you kidding me?? Out of everything on this menu you choose black coffee? That is lame, even for you!”

Just then the waitress comes to the table and turns toward Baekhyun.

“Hi, my names Hani and i’ll be your server today. I see you’re over here with cupcake guy haha.”

“Who is this cupcake guy? I want to meet him” Chanyeol says curiously.

“Uhm, that’s you. You’re the cupcake guy.” Hani says.

“Ohhh, anyway speaking of cupcakes, can I have another one?”

“Okay, but that’s your fourth cupcake, but whatever. Anyway, what do you want?” Hani turns to Baekhyun.

“I’ll just have a black coffee and a muffin.” Baekhyun says.

“Alright! I’ll be out with those shortly.” Hani says as she walks away.

Baekhyun then turns to Chanyeol “She’s really cute, don’t you think?” Baekhyun says grinning.

“Not really, but whatever you think. You should get her number!” Chanyeol says.

“Yeah! Maybe I will get her number!” Baekhyun says happily.

Hani comes over with Chanyeol’s fourth cupcake and Baekhyun’s coffee and muffin.

“Thank you! Oh and I just wanted to um you know to see if you can um you know?” Baekhyun says shyly.

“Haha, what? What’s the question?” Hani asks Baekhyun.

“He is saying he wants your number.” Chanyeol says to Hani.

“Oh! Of course you can. Write it down.”

Baekhyun quickly pulls out his phone and goes to the contact app. He presses ‘new contact’ and nods his head at Hani. She told him her phone number and walked away while winking at Baekhyun.

“Congratulations on swooning the hunnies” Chanyeol says proudly.

“Never say that again” Baekhyun says with a look of disgust.

Chanyeol nods while eating his fourth cupcake. All of a sudden Chanyeol stands up and announces that he will be leaving. He then strides over to where the bathrooms are.

“He’s so weird” Baekhyun mutters as Chanyeol frolics away.

Baekhyun gets out his phone creating a group chat with everyone except for Chanyeol.

 

Baekhyun: Help, i’m hanging out with Chanyeol and he’s driving me insane.

Minseok: Oof, that .

Baekhyun: On a happier note, I got a girls number

Jongin: ooh nice!

Baekhyun: and guess what Chanyeol said…

Kris: oh god. What?

Baekhyun:“Congratulations on swooning the hunnies”

Sehun: Is this guy serious? Wtf is he on?

Kyungsoo: Shut up Sehun, no one cares about your opinion.

Yixing: I agree with Kyungsoo.

Sehun: oof you guys are no fun.

Luhan: Anyway… Who is this mystery woman?

Baekhyun: Well, her name is Hani and i met her at this coffee house Chanyeol invited me to. She is really pretty and nice.

Tao: wow. nice.

Baekhyun: you wanna know something? Chanyeol has eaten four cupcakes so far. Four. Hani called him cupcake man.

Junmyeon: this dude is going to get diabetes or something.

Jongdae: true.

Baekhyun: He’s coming gotta go.

 

Chanyeol sits down and Baekhyun shoves his phone back down in his pocket.

 

“Guess what Baekhyun? I found ₩250 on the ground!” Chanyeol said excitedly.

“Wow, that’s cool!” Baekhyun said although he didn’t really care that much.

“I am pretty sure we are all done eating. But, wait let me ask one more thing.” Chanyeol says.

Chanyeol makes his way toward the front counter and starts speaking to Hani.

“Excuse me, may I get another cupcake to go?” Chanyeol asked politely.

Hani gave Chanyeol a questionable look “uhm, I think you have had enough cupcakes, you don’t need another one.”

Chanyeol gave Hani a sad look “phooey, okay thanks anyway.” Chanyeol walked back to where Baekhyun was sitting.

 

“Baekhyun, your girlfriend is a meanie pants” Chanyeol says pouting.

“Shh, Chanyeol she’s going to hear you. Let’s just go” Baekhyun says as he stands up, Chanyeol following behind.

 

As they walk out of the cafe Baekhyun waves to Hani, and she smiles back at him.

 

“Hey Baekhyun, what do you wanna do now?” Chanyeol asks Baekhyun eagerly.

“I don’t know, you can choose. I don’t really care.” Baekhyun says to Chanyeol.

“I do not care either. You choose because I chose to go to the cafe” Chanyeol says.

“Okay fine, let’s go to the park.” Baekhyun says walking to the park.

“Sounds spiffy!” Chanyeol says getting up and skipping towards the door.

 

Chanyeol starts to skip to the park, but all of a sudden he doesn’t feel well.

 

“Hey Baekhyun, my tummy hurts” Chanyeol said while in pain.

 

Chanyeol stumbles to a nearby trash can and starts to throw up.

 

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol disgusted. Well, I probably should help him get home. At least I don’t have to hang out with him anymore.

Baekhyun walks over to Chanyeol and puts an arm around him.

“Alright, I think it’s time for you to get home. Where do you live?” Baekhyun asks Chanyeol.

“Over there, in that neighborhood” Chanyeol points to a small neighborhood. Baekhyun starts to walk over to where Chanyeol lives with his arm around him.

“Why are you so heavy?” Baekhyun asks starting to get out of breath.

“I’m not heavy, I have elongated features” Chanyeol says cockily.

“Alright then. Didn’t need to know that but now I know.” Baekhyun says.

 

While Baekhyun and Chanyeol were walking in Chanyeol’s neighborhood, Chanyeol randomly screams out “hey, that is my mother!” As they start to approach his mom, Chanyeol’s mom starts to speak to them.

 

“What is popping buckaroo? Who’s your little amigo?” Chanyeol’s mom asks questionly.

“Oh, that is my best pal Baekhyun! That is who I went to go meet yesterday.” Chanyeol says excitedly.

“Oh yeah! I knew a Baekhyun once!” Chanyeol’s mom says to Baekhyun.

“Really, that’s cool!”

“Yeah, he was my best friend in elementary school, he just recently died of a drug overdose. But isn’t it funny that my best friend was named Baekhyun, now Chanyeol’s friend is named Baekhyun. Let’s just hope you don’t die of a drug overdose. Am I right? Am I right?” Chanyeol’s mom says with a light chuckle.

“Oh yeah, that’s uhm. Haha very interesting! Don’t worry, I don’t plan on doing that anytime soon.” Baekhyun says

“Oh good, well i’ll take Chanyeol off your hands then. It was nice meeting you! I’ll talk to you later. Bye!!” Chanyeol and his mom waves to Chanyeol while walking back to their house.



Baekhyun: Um… so have any of you met Chanyeol’s mom?

Jongin: no why?

Baekhyun: Lets just say i know where chanyeol gets it from…

Tao: Oh god.

Sehun: if i ever met his mom i would literally kill myself.

Kyungsoo: Shut up Sehun, no one cares about your opinion.

Yixing: So how was hanging out with Chanyeol?

Baekhyun: this pretty much sums it up: You know those cupcakes that chanyeol ate?

Luhan: uh huh…

Baekhyun: The cupcakes fought back…

Kris: oh god.

Baekhyun: well he’s at home with his mom now.

Kris: sounds like you had a good time…

Baekhyun:◔_◔

Jongdae: Woah, cool emoji. How’d you do that?

Baekhyun: Magic

Sehun: How come when he uses emojis he’s the cool one, but when I use it i’m a nerd?

Minseok: Because you’re a nerd, next question

Baekhyun: Alright, I gotta go, i’m just glad I don’t have to hang out with Chanyeol anymore today.

Sehun: That makes eleven of us. .

 

Baekhyun walks home rolling his eyes, waiting to see what the day would unfold for him tomorrow at school.