Ooh La La La-Party Time

Rude Love (A Chanbaek Fanfic)

 

 

Baekhyun wakes up on Sunday to his usual alarm. Too early for everything. He thinks to himself. He pulls out his phone to text his friends. He opens his group chat without Chanyeol.

 

Baekhyun: Ok can I just say, who hosts a party on a Sunday night with a one days notice?

Yixing: Blackpink does i guess.

Jongin: Blackpink does what they want.

Luhan: And they always end up looking fabulous the next day like they didn’t just have the entire school chugging alcohol in their house the night before

Tao: I feel cool, i've never been invited to a blackpink party

Sehun: Lmao Chanyeol didn't get invited

Minseok: Ha true

Kyungsoo: Guys don't be asses it’s not his fault he didn't get invited.

Sehun: Exactly so don’t be mad at us, be mad at Jennie.

Kyungsoo: whatever see u guys later.

Junmyeon: oof someone’s salty.See i can be hip with the kid

Kris: you're trying too hard.

Junmyeon: Sorry

Jongdae: Anyway i’ll see you guys later

Jongin: Bye guys

 

Baekhyun sets down his phone. That’s enough of them for right now. He grabs a pair of clothes and takes a shower. He always has extra time to kill on weekends. He walks downstairs to make himself breakfast. He always felt lonely in his small house all by himself. He lets out a bored sigh and walks into his kitchen. It’s too quiet in here. He decides to play some music from his favorite group, f(x). The sound of Shadow bursts through the room. Baekhyun closes his eyes and takes in the beauty of the song. He decides to make himself some eggs, since he can take his time. He starts cooking and mumbling to himself. Who hosts an eight hour party on a Sunday night? These darn kids.  He starts zoning out to the catchy melody of the song. He smells smoke coming from the stove. Crap! My freaking eggs!  Baekhyun runs over to the stove to see smoke erupting and blackened eggs charred to his pan. Well . kkk! I can’t do anything right! Mom should be here…  Baekhyun sits down and decides to just eat cereal instead. Ugh hopefully this day will go better.

 

Chanyeol wakes up and hops out of bed excited for the day. He looks at the time 10:04 AM. He decides to text Kyungsoo to find out what time the party starts

 

Chanyeol: Hey Kyungsoo, just wanted to find out what time the party starts!

Kyungsoo: The party starts at 7:00 PM until 3:00 AM. I’ll pick you up at 6:45.

Chanyeol: Really?!? 8 hours. That is a long time. Do not we have school tomorrow?

Kyungsoo: Well, you should be grateful that their party lasts 8 hours. Usually on a school break or a Saturday it lasts until 5 AM. Plus, just skip school. Everyone else is

Chanyeol: I do not know about this…

Kyungsoo: This is a Blackpink party, you gotta know what you’re getting into. Anyway, are you coming or not?

Chanyeol: No no, I will come. See you at 6:45

 

Chanyeol sighs and walks downstairs to eat something. He puts two bagels into the toaster and waits. He hears Yoora running downstairs while singing and dancing. She also gets out two bagels and waits for Chanyeol to get his.

“You look really happy today Yoora, why?” Chanyeol asks his joyful sister

“I got invited to a party. Ha! Bet you weren’t invited” Yoora laughs while dancing again.

“Oh, the Blackpink party? I got invited to that too” Chanyeol says with a smirk on his face

“What? You got invited to a Blackpink party? Now my day is ruined” Yoora whines

“Yoora, you are not even in college, how did you get invited?’ Chanyeol asks

“I would always babysit Jisoo when I was 13 and she was 8. You probably don’t remember. We’ve been best friends ever since.” Yoora says

“Wait a second, since we’re siblings,Jisoo probably would know me too. Why did she invite you but not me? Now I feel betrayed” Chanyeol says fake gasping

“I thought you said you weren’t invited”

“I wanted to seem cool okay? Kyungsoo is bringing me as his plus one”

“Oh haha. Why did I even think you’re invited to a Blackpink party? Anyway, take your bagel and go so I can cook mine” Yoora says to Chanyeol

He takes his food and starts to eat it while he watches T.V. He decides to try to take a nap to make sure he’ll stay up until 3 AM.


 

Baekhyun looks down at his phone and takes a breath. She will say yes. Stop overreacting. He opens Hani’s contact and starts typing.

 

Baekhyun: Hey Hani.I know this is short notice but would you like to come to a party with me tonight?

Hani: um okay. When? And who’s gonna be there?

Baekhyun: um almost the entirety of my school. It’s hosted by the second most popular group in the entire university of seoul.

Hani: Are your friends going?

Baekhyun: Yeah?

Hani: Okay then. What time does it start?

Baekhyun: seven to three

Hani: that’s a little late. I have school tomorrow.

Baekhyun:  You can leave early. I’ll bring you home if you want.

Hani: as long as it’s only you, im down.

Baekhyun: I’ll pick you up at 6:45 then.

Hani: See you then.


 

Baekhyun reads the time after some time passed. 5:47. He gets up and starts to get ready. He takes a shower and does his hair really nice. He takes out a pair of black jeans and a white shirt with a jacket. He walks to his car to drive to Hani’s house. Once he gets there he walks towards her door and sighs while ringing the doorbell. Hani comes out wearing a short floral dress.

“Hey! Thanks for picking me up” Hani says excited

“No problem, thanks for coming even though it was kind of last minute”

“No worries, I love parties anyways” Hani says smiling. Baekhyun can see Hani glance to the bushes. Oh yup, she definitely saw them yesterday. Baekhyun thinks to himself

Baekhyun walks Hani to his car and they get inside.

“Are all of your friends going?” She asks Baekhyun

“Yeah, why?” Baekhyun asks confusingly

“No reason”

They both drive to the party with a light conversation.




 

Chanyeol paces back and forth waiting for Kyungsoo to come. Yoora comes down the stairs in a short dress and high heels.

“Woah. Looking a little scandalous are we? Excuse me miss, I’m going to have to dress code you.” Chanyeol jokes.

“Oh off Chanyeol. I’m having a good time. Don’t mess up my night.” Yoora says, flicking him. Chanyeol dramatically winces and collapses on the ground. Yoora rolls her eyes and walks out the door, heels clicking against the floor with every step. She pulls out of the driveway and another car pulls in.

“Mom, I’m leaving! Yoora already left.”

“Alrighty Channy. See you later Buckaroo!”

 

Chanyeol walks out and hops into Kyungsoo’s car.

“Hey buddy. Thanks for bringing me along!”

“Um… No problem?” Kyungsoo responds.

“Let us get this show on the road, if you will.” Chanyeol says with a shaky thumbs up. Kyungsoo starts to drive to the party with Chanyeol by his side. Chanyeol doesn’t know how to start conversations, so he sits back looking out his window, drumming his thumbs against his jeans in nervousness. Kyungsoo pulls up to a big mansion with flashing lights and blasting music. Kyungsoo walks over and opens the door for Chanyeol.

“Thank you kind sir, what a gentleman. I have yet to comment on how dapper you look this fine evening!” Chanyeol says, while giving him a big smile.

“Oh, uhh thanks? You too?” Kyungsoo says, obviously confused. He looks off to the distance to his friends walking up to the house.

“What is popping buckaroos?!” He says holding up his hand for a high five. When no one returns it he swipes it over his head in embarrassment with a sheepish chuckle. Everyone walks in and they immediately get blinded by bright colorful lights and loud music. He walks through groups of different people while trying to follow his friends through the crowd. He accidentally bumps into a girl and knocks her to the ground.

“Oh my god! I am so sorry. I am such a doofus sometimes! Are you okay?” He asks the fallen girl. She looks up and a smile spreads on her face.

“Park Chanyeol?” She shrieks while hopping up and giving him a hug.

“Amber Liu?! It’s been so long! Come on! You should meet my friends!” He takes her by the hand and guides her over to where his friends had stopped. “Guys! This is my best friend Amber! We just ran into each other. Literally.”

“Hi! I’m Amber. And- Hey! I know you!” She says pointing at a confused Junmyeon. “I was the cashier at the supply store in the mall!”

“Oh yeah!” Junmyeon remembers her.

“Haha. I remember you called him a face!” She says pointing at Sehun and laughing.

“Oh did he now?” Sehun says, with a angry, forced smile.

“Haha. That was when I was the old Junmyeon. I’m Fun Junmyeon now!” Junmyeon explains. Kris looks content.

“Fun Junmyeon?” Minseok questions.

“Yeah like, ‘The old Junmyeon can’t come to the phone right now. Why? Cause he’s dead!’” Junmyeon says with a smile. The group gives him a disgusted look.

“You should have died with that meme.” Tao says.

“Ooh ouch.” Junmyeon says.

“It’s okay. Memes dont die! The just get used less…” Kyungsoo says trying to reassure Junmyeon.

“You see! I called chief, he said Kyungsoo was it.”

“I can’t deal with this much headassery for one night. I’m outtie! Anyone else want a drink?” Sehun asks bitterly.

“I’d take one!” Jongin says.

“Too bad. I’m not getting you one.” Sehun says walking away.

“You’re right. He is a face.” Amber points out. Everyone laughs.

 

While everyone's talking together Amber spots her friends. She calls them over and they start to walk over to them.

“These are my friends! Guys, this is Chanyeol, my childhood friend I always talk about. This is Sunyoung but we like to call her Luna, this is Qian but we call her Victoria, this is Jinri but we call her Sulli, and this is Soojung but we call her Krystal!”

As soon as Amber finished introductions Kyungsoo looks at Jongin angrily and storms off. “I'll be right back” Jongin says and runs after Kyungsoo.

“I have to go to the bathroom” Soojung says. Luna runs after her.

Everyone sighs as Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Hani look at each other confusingly.

“What just happened?” Baekhyun asks

“Nothing. Anyway why don't we just have some fun now?” Amber says. Everyone agrees and walks to get food

 

Jongin sees Kyungsoo walking to his car. He runs over to Kyungsoo stopping him

“hey, where are you going?” He asks Kyungsoo

“leaving” Kyungsoo says with a blank face. He goes around Jongin and opens his car door. Jongin grabs Kyungsoo’s wrist and turns him around.

“No you're not. Come on the party literally just started and you're already leaving?”

“Yes, yes I am. Now please move, I have to get inside my car” Kyungsoo says trying to break his arm free.

“Wait, can we at least talk?”

“Talk about what? You being a jerk because I'll gladly talk about that” Kyungsoo says really wanting to leave this situation

“look, I've apologized over and over again, how can I make it up to you?”

“You do know that you hurt me right? Yeah I've gotten all your apologies, but you pulled a move” Kyungsoo says breaking his arm free and stepping inside his car.

“wait, before you leave, do you want to come to my house tomorrow? Before you say anything we can just talk. We've never actually talked about this before, you only just assumed. Please?” Jongin says pleading

“If I don't come to your house tomorrow, you'll know my answer.” With that, Kyungsoo drove away . Jongin watched his car driveway as a few tears slip out. He quickly wipes them and heads back inside the party.


 

Soojung dashes towards the bathroom. She slams open the door and locks it behind her. Luna runs up, out of breath, and knocks.

“Oh i’m fine. Leave me be.” Soojung yells.

“Open the door.” Luna yells back.

“Ugh fine you .” Soojung says opening the door. Luna stares at Soojung’s smudged lipstick and running mascara.

“Soojung? Why are you crying?” She asks walking in and locking the door.

“When Amber was introducing us to Chanyeol’s friends, I recognized them.”

“You know them?”

“Well two of them. The very short one who ran away, and the tall one who ran after him.”

“How do you know them?” Luna asks. Soojung starts to tear up again.

“Well, The short one is Kyungsoo. And the tall one is Jongin. They used to- Well they used to date.”

“Go on.”

“And I started hanging out with Jongin a lot.”

“Uh huh.”

“And I guess his boyfriend didn’t like that. So they broke up. I always felt like I was the reason.”

“Wow.”

“And it doesn’t end there. After they broke up, Jongin asked me out. He would always bring me places with his friends, and would rarely show affection unless around Kyungsoo. I guess he was just using me to shove me in Kyungsoo’s stupid short face.”

“That’s horrible!”

“Well considering I broke them up, It is a little fair.”

“But still douchey.”

“Yeah. But I’m not going to lie, I did like him when they were going out and tried to get him to like me, so I had it coming.”

“Soojung!”

“I know! I know! I just feel so bad. I don’t want to face them out there.”

“Come on it’ll be fine.”

“No. I’ll just go hang out with Seulgi and Joohyun. I’m sure they won't mind.” She gets up leaving Luna on the floor of the bathroom, and storms off.

 

Luna returns to the group, Everyone is talking and dancing. Sulli and Victoria are chatting and having drinks. Chanyeol and Amber are dancing. Kris, Junmyeon, Minseok, and Jongdae are arguing over something. Luhan and Yixing seem to be bothering Tao over something. And Hani and Baekhyun are sat at a table, Baekhyun watching Chanyeol and Amber. She walks over to Sulli and Victoria and sits with them. Jongin walks over to everyone, soaking wet.

“Well Kyungsoo left. And I thoroughly hate myself.” He says with a sarcastic thumbs up.

“Um. Soojung isn’t here. She’s-“ Luna starts but is cut off by Jongin.

“Why would I care where she is?”

“I just thought-“

“Ugh. I'm getting a drink. Sehun had the right idea.” He storms off, leaving Luna alone and confused.

“He’s a pleasure to be around.” She says sarcastically to everyone.

“Oh he’s just in a bad mood. He’s usually nice.” Junmyeon says.

“From what Soojung told me, that’s not true now is it?”

“Listen lady. You wanna go? I’m up and ready to dance. Just blow the whistle and i’ll beat you into oblivion.”

“What’d you say grandpa?”

“Alright that’s enough.” Kris intervenes. “But no one insults our Jongin. He didn’t do anything!”

“That’s not what Soojung said!”

“Wait.” Baekhyun says. “What did Soojung say?”

“That’s for another time.” Junmyeon retorts.

“Wait do they not know that-“

“That's. For. Another. Time.” He says gritting his teeth. Luna shrugs.

“Alright. I don’t feel like arguing about some people I don’t know. I’m going to find Soojung.” She says giving them a wave and walking off.

Baekhyun groans and sits back down.

“I can’t get any information.” he says to Hani and Chanyeol who sat down at his table.

“Then we will just have to get creative.” Chanyeol smiles evilly.

 

“Ugh! I’m bored as hell!” Amber groans. She pops up out of her chair and pulls up Chanyeol with her. “Let’s go play truth or dare or something.”

“Do I have to?”

“Yes. Come on Channy! I’ll get the others to play with us. It’ll be fun! Come on.”

“Ugh fine you get your friends, I will get mine.”

“Yay! Thank you.” She smiles going to collect her friends.

“Hey guys. Amber wanted to play truth or dare. You guys up for it?” He asks.

“Sure Channy.” Baekhyun responds with a smile.

“Do not call me that.”

“Oh come on. It’s cute.” He says laughing.

“I only let her call me that because I gave up a long time ago telling her to stop.” He says. Baekhyun chuckles at himself and goes to collect the rest. Amber tries to find an empty space for the fourteen of them to hang out.

 

They sit down and stare at each other.

“I’ll start.” Yixing exclaims. “Jongdae.” Jongdae groans. “Truth or dare.”

“I don’t trust you guys. Truth.” Jongdae says.

“Wrong choice there buddy.” Yixing responds. “So do you like Minseok?”

“Of course I do.”

“No. Like, Like Like him?”

“Um… No comment.”

Everyone laughs while Jongdae looks mortified. Chanyeol laughs and stands up.

“I can see what is happening!” He yells. Baekhyun pops up next to him.

“What?” Baekhyun yells.

“And they do not have a clue.”

“Who?”

“They will fall in love, and here is the bottom line: Our trio is down to two.”

“Oh.”

“The sweet caress of twilight. There is magic everywhere. And with all this rOMANTIC atmosphere, Disaster is in the air!” Chanyeol screeches. They all stand up and sing around Jongdae and Minseok who look embarrassed.

“Can you feel the love tonight? The peace the evening brings? The world for once, in perfect harmony, with all its living thingssss!” Everyone sits down except for Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Chanyeol starts to sing again.

“And if he falls in looove tonight, it can be assumed.” Chanyeol yells. Baekhyun takes over.

“His carefree days with us are history.” They both start to sing.

“In short our pal, is dooooomed.” The finish. Everyone claps. Jongdae and Minseok let out a sigh of relief.

“That was great.” Jongdae says sarcastically. “Truly inspired. Can we move on now?” They all laugh..

 

The next round starts and Jongdae asks this time.

“hmm, who shall I choose? Baekhyun! Truth or dare?” Jongdae asks evilly

“Uh dare”

“Okay, I dare you to...hmm…sit on Chanyeol’s lap for the remainder of the game!” Jongdae chuckles while smiling.

Everyone around them starts to laugh

“Uh, I'm not doing that” Baekhyun says

“But it's a dare, therefore you have to” Sehun says laughing at their fate.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes and gets up and walks over to Chanyeol. Baekhyun sighs and sits on his lap, while Chanyeol tenses up. Sehun gets out his phone and takes a picture of the two.

“I’ll post this on instagram and caption it ‘no homo part two’” Sehun says laughing.

Baekhyun’s eyes widen as everyone laughs.

 

As the game goes on it Yixing finally asks Junmyeon.

“Junmyeon, Truth or dare?”

“I’ll pick truth! Or should I pick dare since i’m fun Junmyeon?”

“Just pick truth. Anyway, out of this whole group, who is one person you could tolerate for a month and not want to rip their face off?” Yixing questions.

“Hmm, probably Kris just because I’ve known him the longest” Junmyeon says.

“Wait, I thought you knew me the longest” Sehun says looking towards Junmyeon.

“Well, uhh you’re annoying Sehun and I forgot you existed.” Sehun looks at Junmyeon with curious eyes to see Junmyeon smiling after looking at Kris.

Something strange is going on between Kris and Junmyeon and I will be the one to find out, Sehun thinks to himself.

 

While everyone is playing games and talking amongst themselves they don’t pay attention to the time. Although they already finished truth or dare, Baekhyun is still sitting on Chanyeol’s lap forgetting he could get off. Hani looks at Chanyeol and Baekhyun in utter jealousy as she gets up and walks towards them.

“Baekhyun, I think I need to go, it’s getting late and I need to go to school tomorrow” Hani says in a rushed tone.

“Okay then, i’ll see you later. Bye Hani!” Baekhyun says waving at her while smiling

“Uhh, you’re my ride home” Hani says while crossing her arms. Baekhyun then realized that he was indeed her ride home.

“Oh yeah, sorry about that! Let’s go.” Baekhyun gets up from Chanyeol’s lap and walks Hani to the door.

“Bye guys, i’ll be right back, I just have to drop Hani off” Baekhyun says to his friends. He gets in his car with Hani and start to drive to her house.

“Oh wow, it’s 2:23 AM already? Time sure goes by fast when you’re having fun” Baekhyun ends the sentence with an awkward laugh.

“Yeah, but I had fun. Maybe we should go somewhere else together again, but just the two of us. Maybe to the movies? Or at the park. That sounds nice. Don’t you think?” Hani says looking at Baekhyun.

“Oh yeah, that sounds good. My schedule is probably free, but i’ll have to check” Baekhyun says focusing on the road. The both of them continue to drive to her house in making small talk here and there.

“Here we are! I’ll walk you to your door” Baekhyun says starting to get out of the car.

“Wait!” Hani says quickly.

Baekhyun turns to her as she starts to lean in. Baekhyun gets panicked as he’s not sure what to do so he just stays where he is. He could feel Hani’s lips meet his as he really starts to panic. She leans back and gives Baekhyun a smile.

“Bye!” She waves at him as she gets out of the car and runs into her house. Baekhyun sits there not knowing what to do while gripping his steering wheel. Well, that’s new. I should have just leaned back. Baekhyun thinks to himself in shock as to what just happened. He drives back to the party thinking back to what happened.


 

“Hey asshats. I’m back!” Baekhyun yells as he encounters his friends. They all seem to be grabbing their things. “Parties over?” He says disappointingly.

“Yeah.” Amber says grabbing her bag and going over to Chanyeol. Baekhyun follows.

“Oh guys. Since Kyungsoo got angry for some reason and decided to leave, I need a ride.” Chanyeol says. Amber springs up.

“I’ll do it.” She smiles grabbing onto his arm.

“No. I got it.” Baekhyun says, grabbing on to Chanyeol’s other arm.

“It’s really okay.” Amber says through gritted teeth. “It gives us more time to catch up anyway.” She tugs on Chanyeol’s arm.

“But he’s my best friend.” Baekhyun tugs back.

“He was my best friend first.” Amber pulls Chanyeol towards her once again.

“Well… I fed the birds with him! Ha.” Baekhyun says pulling Chanyeol. Sehun walks over.

“Technically we all fed the birds.” Sehun cuts in. Baekhyun gives him a glare.

“Shut up Sehun, no one cares about your opinion!” Baekhyun snaps. The group gives him confused looks. “What? Someone had to do it! And Kyungsoo isn’t here to do it. If he was we wouldn’t be having this argument.” Everyone agrees. Chanyeol is conflicted.

“Um sorry Amber. I think I might have to go with Baekhyun. Only because he drove all the way back here for no reason. Might as well give him one. You know?” She nods her head understandingly and gives him a goodbye hug. Chanyeol smiles. But not at her. Not at the fact he was “invited” to a party. At the fact that Baekhyun called him his best friend. (Words he never thought he would hear out of Baekhyun’s mouth.) He walks off toward Baekhyun and grins widely while getting into his car.

 

Baekhyun hops into his car and they drive off. Chanyeol is happy that Baekhyun is smiling. Baekhyun starts humming happily and looks at Chanyeol?

“So how was the party?” Baekhyun asks.

“Baekhyun, you were there too.”

“I know. Duh. I meant how was your experience?”

“It was good! It was so nice to see Amber again.” Chanyeol says. Baekhyun turns away from Chanyeol and rolls his eyes. “I mean I see her every once in a while, but it was good to spend time with her.”

“Yeah . Uh huh. Well it was good for me cause I got to spend a lot of time with Hani.” Baekhyun says smugly.

“Ha. Oh yeah. Huh.” Chanyeol says mockingly. Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol and the car stops.

“Um what is wrong?” Chanyeol asks.

“I could ask you the same thing.” He says. He gets out and checks under the hood of his car. “Haha. Good freaking news. The car battery died. Because the world just loves to see me suffer.” Baekhyun says spitefully.

“That is okay man.” Chanyeol says.

“Well, I have to call a tow truck. So that’s just great. And now we have to walk. We’ll walk to my house since it’s the closest.” He says with a fake angry smile. He sits down on the curb and runs his hand through his hair. “I’m really sorry Chanyeol. Amber was right. It would have been better if you had went with her.” He says groaning. Chanyeol sits down next to him.

“But yet I chose to go with you. It will be okay Baekhyun. Put some pep in your step. Now let us get walking.” He stands up and grabs Baekhyun’s hand and pulls him up. The two start to walk towards Baekhyun’s house.

 

As they get to Baekhyun's house, both of them walk in the door exhausted. Chanyeol sits down on the couch resting his eyes.

“Hey Chanyeol, you wanna sleep over? Like, it’s already late and you don’t have a ride home, so is that okay?” Baekhyun asks Chanyeol.

“Of course Baekhyun! Thanks!” Chanyeol says while smiling.

“My rooms upstairs along with the guest room. Follow me” Baekhyun says leading him upstairs. They walk into a nice room with a twin sized.

“Here’s your room for the night! I’m sure you’ll be comfortable. There should be enough blankets but if you get cold there’s more blankets downstairs on the couch. You could borrow my clothes for pajamas but i’m sure that it wouldn’t fit you.”

“It’s fine! I can sleep in this. In fact you’ve done already so much so thanks! Oh yeah can I see your room?” Chanyeol asks.

“Yeah sure, but why?” Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol weirdly

“I like to see how people’s rooms are decorated. It just interests me that’s all!” Chanyeol says to Baekhyun smiling. Baekhyun leads Chanyeol to his room, which is down the hall.

Upon opening his door Chanyeol instantly sees a large teddy bear in the corner of the room.

Chanyeol runs over to the teddy bear hugging it. Baekhyun chuckles to himself while looking at Chanyeol getting excited over his teddy bear.

“Where’d you get this? It’s so nifty. Oh! And what’s its name?” Chanyeol questions

“My dad got it for me when I was younger. I’ve always kept it because it reminds me of h-” Baekhyun cuts of his sentence and sighs. He looks back at Chanyeol smiling, but Chanyeol could tell he was faking it. “His name is Mr. Cuddles. I know it's kind of a stupid name, but it's because I would always cuddle up next to it when I was younger.” Baekhyun says continuing his sentence.

“He’s cute!” Chanyeol says while yawning. “Anyway, I should probably get back to my room so we can both go to bed. Thanks again and i’ll see you tomorrow” He says while walking out his bedroom. Baekhyun looks over to his teddy bear as a tear falls down his cheek. He quickly wipes it and gets into his bed.