Have me

If I could tell her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Didn't make you wait too long this time right? Hope you like it.

Didn’t proof read so sorry for mistakes. Will do tomorrow.

-

 

Son Seungwan was an amazing friend, a really nice girl, extremely kind and always wanting the best for everyone. But in this exact moment she wanted to kill Kang Seulgi more than anything. Gripping the steering wheel like her life depends on it, she really hopes the ground can swallow her alive. The girl she was in love with was sitting right next to her and her supposed best friend just revealed the biggest secret Seungwan was trying to keep from Joohyun.

She prayed to the Gods Joohyun didn’t hear it or assumed is some drunk that Seulgi was rambling about. When the girl next to her didn’t show any reaction or tried to initiate a conversation about the thing, Seugnwan allowed herself to relax a little and her white knuckles finally managed to get blood running through them and focused to finish the drive.

Arriving at Seungwan’s house, she parked the car in front of it and let the engine die.

“Can you carry her up? I am sure if you managed to carry me, you’ll be able to do it with her.” Joohyun turned to Seungwan and spoke in a really low voice, almost a whisper.

Seungwan nodded. “Sure. I mean I doubt we will be able to actually wake her up. She sleeps like a bear hibernating.” Joohyun laughed at Seungwan’s comment and stretched her hand asking for the keys so she can open the door.

Seungwan went around the car and opened the door, clicking the seatbelt open and preparing herself to lift her best friend. ‘Good think you ate today, Son Seungwan’ she told herself and in seconds she had Seulgi in her arms, holding her close to her. Seulgi was a bit heavier than Joohyun bit then she was taller than her so it was understandable. Her best friend always kept her body in a very good form, going to the gym at least three times a week even thought she ate like her life depended on it. She never stopped herself from eating whatever she wants so she had very stable and healthy regime, compared to Seungwan.

Reaching the staircase, Seungwan took a minute to breathe because she was getting tired.

“Put her in your room,you two can sleep there and I’ll crash the couch.” Joohyun spoke. Seungwan stopped and turned her head to look at Joohyun, who just switched the light on and the girl in Seungwan’s arms let a groan, snuggling closer to Wendy.

With a head shake, Seungwan refused. “Don’t be silly, unnie. You are both my guest, please I’ll crash the couch. I have a little homework I have to do anyway so I doubt I’ll be sleeping anytime soon and I need the lights on.”

Getting a nod from Joohyun, Seungwan started climbing the stairs and just before she reached the end she heard the older girl speak again. “Oh and Seungwan, we should talk about Seulgi said in the car after you come back down.“ and the sentence itself almost made Seungwan drop her best friend.

‘, , , ing .’

Wendy managed to drop Seulgi on her bed just before her hands give up. She changed the girl out from her clothes that were smelling of alcohol and put a hoodie on her, before covering her with the blankets. That was five minutes ago. Now she was pacing around the room, a palm pressed to her forehead, having a breakdown.

Stopping in the middle of the room, she took a deep breath for the last time, looked at her best friend sleeping soundly before she said ‘I’m going to kill you tomorrow, Kang Seulgi.’ and after that she left the room, closing the door after herself, preparing for the conversation that was awaiting her downstairs.

*****

Joohyun was sitting on the table, a glass of water in front of her and she was staring at absolutely nothing. The words Seulgi spoke in the car were ringing in her mind, not letting her think of anything else.

“So, she is in love? With who?”

“You.”

Could this be just some drunken nonsense Seulgi said or could Seungwna possibly be in love with her? Seungwan has been a big part of Joohyun’s life since she met her back in her third year of high school and they became extremely close. Joohyun herself can’t quite out a finger what it was but the two girls just clocked despite the age difference. Thinking back, she can’t really see any signs of Seungwan having anything more for the older girl than friendship. Seugnwan has always been a very nice person, giving everything she has to everyone and Joohyun herself noticed this not only with her but the people that surrounded Seungwan as a whole.

She was scared though. What if Seungwan really had feeling for her? She was wondering how will this affect their friendship, will it affect it as a whole? She can’t break Seungwan’s heart but at the same time what is she supposed to do?

Her thoughts were cut when the person her thoughts were drifting to the last 5 minutes entered through the kitchen door.

“This bear is heavy, I almost dropped her just before we reached the bed.” Seungwan laughed and went to the take a pack of ramen to cook. “I’m hungry. Do you want some ramen too?” she turned to look at Joohyun.

“Seungwan?” Joohyun looked at her eyes. “Are you really in love with me?” she waited to see some reaction from Seungwan, something to give her a sign but nothing. The girl just froze and three seconds later she titled her head looking at Joohyun like she grew up another head.

“Do you really believe Seulgi’s drunken words, unnie?” she laughed. Opening the ramen, she left it on one site, pouring water in a saucepan before putting it so the water can boil. “She tends to speak nonsense when she drinks, this isn’t the first time.” And finally she turns to look at the older girl.

Seugnwan should try to be an actress because she surely was good. She was dying inside but on the outside no one can tell if they see her. Even joohyun didn’t. The black-haired girl just nodded at her.

“You won’t hide such a thing from me, if you ever are, right?” she asked. “I won’t be grossed out, more even leave you, okay?”

Seungwan swallowed. “I doubt it will happen, unnie. Just because I’m gay doesn’t mean I go and fall for every beautiful girl I see.”Seungwan said. “But why? Why would you want to know?” she continued.

“Because I wouldn’t want to hurt you and be unaware of it, you know?” she spoke. “And thank you, by the way, you are beautiful too.” She winked at the younger girl making her choke.

Seungwan hasn’t realized she had said such a thing but she wasn’t lying and she always thought Joohyun is exceptionally beautiful girl. The fact Joohyun was out there, accepting the fact Seungwan can fall in love with her some day without being disgusted or worrying their friendship can end made the young girl smile. Even thought she knew that things will surely change if the truth comes out. Of course it will. Joohyun will stop doing given things with her because she will think it’s weird and no something normal for friends, she will try to not be very touchy probably and this will be enough of a sign for their friendship change. This is something Seungwan couldn’t afford lose so she preferred hurting in silence than live without holding Joohyun’s hand or cuddle with her to sleep. Hell nah.

“Seungwan? Hey are you here?” she heard Joohyun’s soft voice really close to her. Shaking her head she smiled at the girl that was way too close in that moment. “Good, I lost you there for a minute.” A soft laugh rang through the kitchen. “As I was saying, the water has boiled, might want to put the ramen.” She pointed behind at the over and Seungwan turned as fast as a light to do as said.

Joohyun went back to the table and took the glass of water, drinking from it. “So I have a question.” She said. Seungwan put t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter