Why you gotta be so blind?

If I could tell her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Whoever you ask they will tell you only good things about Kang Seulgi. Most people will be superficial, telling you how her body is amazing and how hot she is, but the people who actually talked to her know how kind she is and most of them, girls or guys, fall for her eye smile and kind words.

Seulgi herself wanted to believe that. Actually months ago she belived all that but right now in her heart, there was a guilt that was eating her alive. She was still the person people decribed her to be but the sevret she was keeping inside for months now was killing her. Only one person knew about it and it was because they were part of it but Seulgi didn’t know how much she could keep it from Seungwan.

Sleeping with Joohyun was something she never imagined herself doing but to her defense, drunk her was nothing like the sober Seulgi. She wasn’t good at handling her alcohol so she usually ends way more intoxicated than she intends to be.

Also another point in her defense is that this happened way before she found Wendy has feelings for the older girl and before Joohyun got herself a boyfriend. They haven’t had a talk about it since January 6th, exactly when it happened and Seulgi was avoiding the conversation at all cost. There was a silent agreement between the two to keep it a secret thought that silent agreement was killing Seulgi inside. She didn’t have any feelings for the older girl and she knew the other was feeling the same but drunk actions often have consequences and Seulgi was scared to face them.

Seungwan has been her closest friend ever and maybe it was because of their age similarity or maybe it was because Wendy just understood her. She would always give her advices, push her to do her best, motivate her and will laugh at her jokes, something the maknaes in their group could never. Seungwan was this person you want to keep close to yourself as a friend, someone who won’t betray you.

But Seulgi unintentionally betrayed her and she was extremely scared of losing her best friend. She has been losing so much sleep in the last couple of months and she ended up with the decision to speak with Joohyun. For her own sake mostly but now when she heard what happened the other night, Kang Seulgi had doubts again. Should she have the talk with the girl? She had enough as it is on her shoulders but the weight on Seulgi’s was becoming unbearable? Another dilemma she had to deal with once again.

 

~

There was a bit of a silence from Seungwan from the shock. She didn’t think Joohyun will tell her anytime soon and she was okay with it.

“Okay unnie, if you want to tell me, I’m here. What about we make some tea and then you can tell me?”

After getting a small smile from the odler girl, Seungwan poured filled the teapot with water and put it for the water to boil.

Turning around she leaned on the counter and crossed her hands in fron of her chest. Irene sat on a chair turning it so she can face Seungwan properly.

“What about you tell me from the start? When you arrived?”Joohyun took a deep breath at her friend’s words. “And unnie?” eyes met eyes Ïf you feel like yoouu can’t continue and it hurts you, you can stop. I won’t pressure you in any way or push you to tell me the story if you aren’t ready, okay?” and Seungwan kind wors and encorangement that was hinted in them gave her enough of energy to start.

“You know how I have been planning to surprise Jongin for couple of months now.” Joohyun started. “And you know that we talk through the phone and we text a lot but a mmonth ago I just started feeling like something is missing. Having a long distance relationship but t the end he decided to move back to his hometown to help his parents and I absolutely supported him.” The water had boiled by this time and Wendy put the tea in two cups and sat right next to Joohyun, putting the cup in front of her n the table, listening with her full attention. Nodding her head as a sign of continuation.

“His texts become shorter, our conversations became shorter, the enthusiasm in his voice disappeared and so did the happiness in me when we I’d see him on the screen. I thought it was because we haven’t seen each other in a long time so I thought that maybe when I surprise him it will all go back to how it is.” she laughed bitterly. “I got his address from his mom and I arrived around 12am, you know since I called you. Grabbed a taxi, told them the address and I was off. It was an hour drive since the airport was out of the town.” Joohyun stopped for a secon, her eyes filling with tears and she felt a small hand over hers. A silent encouragement. Arriving at his place, I thanked the driver, payed him and I went to the door. Knocked several times and maybe on the 4th I heard steps. He lives in a quiet neighborhood, very similar to yours. But his house if one store. I bubbled with excitement but then a g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter