05.23.2021

Take the Dive

Dear my sun and moon, 

 

Today we celebrated SHINee's 10th anniversary in Japan! Its so nice to know that SHINee is still the same SHINee. And i'm glad you're a part of SHINee, i'll forever be glad that you're a part of SHINee. I don't want you to be erased from videos. I don't want you to be excluded. I want to see you, I want people to acknowledge that you were a part of SHINee. You are and forever will be SHINee. I wish some people would understand that. You're always a part of SHINee, and for to come to a form of peace, we have to understand that you will be in videos that we don't expect, and that's okay. Because with every video we don't expect and get to see you, it makes the process a lot easier. Because you become someone who wasn't a tragedy, but someone who was loved, who had a fun time, who was happy singing, dancing, being with SHINee. 

 

Maybe because as I pull myself away from K-pop and the negativity, I just want to you to be a happy memory. I want K-pop to be a happy memory, a good thing that happened to me. Not something negative, not something that gets me stressed out. 
 

One day, we can get to a place like that. It'll always hurt, but I want you to be remembered with good thoughts, as someone who enjoyed his time with SHINee. I want to see you in a video and be reminded of happy times, not sad.  I hope you can bring comfort to the rest of the SHINee during this time. 

I love you. I Miss you. I'll always remember you. 

 

You did well, Jonghyun.