Contest

I Love you to the Moon and Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, was Monday.

Work, tests, work, school, it was just the same thing every day. And the occasional hanging out with friends or going out to get groceries or something. But that was the only fun I had ever had in my life. 

I went to college, basically, to be something. I have no idea what yet, but, I've been taking culinary courses and I can say that, maybe a chef is what I want to be. But, I'm also interested in fashion and taking a course for that as well. Can you be a chef and a designer at the same time? Like a chefdef? Can we make that into a word for now?

What I'm saying is that I don't know what I want to do. If I had a possible chance, it would be to join an indie rock band, get on a tour bus and play for the world, if I wasn't so busy with school work and actualy had friends that liked the same music I did and groups, then maybe, just maybe I would. But for now? I'm just a working bump on a log who sits in at an apartment while fangirling over Crystal Lights going on a variety show. 

Speaking of the band, after a week of knowing about the contest, today was the day when Taemin and I would finally record our video for the contest. The deadline was due by next month but we were too eager to get it done ahead of time. 
 

I was pretty excited, and we both decided to sing Phantom Pain, since Orange Meledy was a popular song and we were sure, everyone else would be singing it. Phantom Pain came with an epic drum solo Taemin begged me too do, so, as you know l  can ever say no to him. 

Upon looking at the site, we were supposed to upload the video to YouTube, where we found other competiton videos that were already getting thousands of views. We stumbled upon some random girl badly singing PFH and another dancing in his room (attempting to dab) over and over while screaming into a microphone. If you'd have seen the comments, you would have laughed hard. But who was Key to judge, they were having fun and that's all that mattered. 

There were a few other good people, and an actual band playing. Otherwise, it was just fans embarrasing themselves.

For our video, we ended up stumbling across an old abandoned warehouse, that had this rustic feel to it to really capture and emphazize Phantom Pain, which was a slow but rock type song. Plus we just randomly found it walking around looking for depressing backdrops in the outskirts of Seoul. 
 

Our outfits (which I picked out myself) were Converse, faded ripped jeans, black shirts and lots of ear peircings and rings, not to mention dark makeup. 

The actual video was filmed by Onew, Taemin's older brother, while we had these L.E.D lights flashing around the warehouse while Taemin played his drums and I sang. We were a two person package duo that hopefully were set to win this. 

Now, we didn't h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter