Stutters

I Love you to the Moon and Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four weeks had passed.

I was a star at my school and a star everywhere else I went.

I couldn't even walk home without being bombarded with people recognizing and asking me for my picture. The reason? I had won the Crystal Lights contest in case you forgotwhich it was the 'biggest' thing of the year.
 

The amount of fame I had in just a couple of days was amazing but scary. Delusional Girls stood at my every word, asking me questions about how I got so "Youtube famous" all gathering around at my table, and a certain guy I liked was just instantly talking to me, whom I've ignored since then. 
He was just a little crush, no matter how handsome he was, I was sure this fame would end soon unless I put out another cover.

I wondered a lot about Taemin, and how he was handiling things. He had always been a talkative kid, with lots of friends. That size probably doubled over the weekend. Even his followers on social media doubled.

I kind of liked it, don't get me wrong I do like my privacy and can't stand when it's invaded, but It was nice to see people at my feet worshiping me for winning a simple fan contest. Does that sound to weird? 

But anyways, the concert was today, and I was as nervous as ever. 

Onew was coming with us, since the tickets that came in the mail provided three. The concert was of course, going to be held here, and in the Arko Dome, the biggest dome to hold concerts, at least in Korea, and we we able to have the privilege to have really good seats in the front. 

What was I nervous for? A bunch of things.I might get nervous and barf while meeting the best band in the history of bands, I might barf all over Jonghyun,

Seeing Jonghyun's gorgeous face will be to much for my stomach, and my heart will explode,

But there's no backing out of this now.

 

 

Checking in the mirror once, then twice again, I made sure every inch of myself was absoultley perfect. If I was going to meet an idol group and the man of my dreams, I had to at least look like i'm at band concert and make an impression.

Checking my phone to see a text from Taemin saying they were here, I grabbed my wallet, locked the door and walked to the car where Taemin was screaming in the backseat. Even with the windows rolled up I still heard screeching. I climbed in and laughed at Onew, who rubbed his head in embarrassment and pain.

"Good lord Taemin. You're going to wake up the neighbors!"

Taemin rolled his eyes. 

"It's only 7:00 Onew. Who would be sleeping at this time? Can't people hear my undying love of Mellow Fellow?"

"Umm, normal human people that is. And that undying love of yours needs to throw itself out a window which is what I'm about to do to myself right now."

I giggled, "Can we leave? I really don't want to hear you two fight tonight. Hearing you is like seeing birds throw on people's cars." 

"Yeah, but the is Onew."

Onew sarcasticlly laughed, and told Taemin to watch his language. He pulled out the driveway and onto the street, passing by houses until they finally got out onto the highway.

"How far is the dome from here?" Tamein asked as we stopped at a red light.

"A couple more minutes."

We had been driving for a while, 2 hours I think at the most. Just because you lived in Seoul didn't mean it didn't take forvever to get places. We had to constantly wait in traffic, escpecially in the city, it was Friday night, and stop when people wanted to pass.

After an excruciating 2 hour drive, we finally made it to the dome, a huge, center where like, a milion people were parked. There were cars everywhere, even parked outside of the parking spaces. Crowds of people were waiting by the doors to get inside. I cringed and was glad I didn't have to wait in line like that this time. 

I found it pretty crazy how Crystal Lights, was just a small band just a year ago. Now, they were this huge thing, renting out domes to hold concerts with millons of fans outside, waiting to hear them play. I was glad to have been apart of something so small, and watching the fandom grow was pretty amazing to say the least.

Onew, after circling fve times, found a place to park. He sandwiched himself between two trucks. We all got out, slowly opening our doors not to hit the trucks, and had to shimmy our ways out between. 

"Man, with a place like this, you'd think they'd have better parking. Um hello, contest winners here? Were is the VIP parking? Respect much?"

"Holy guys! Its them!" 

 Great timing.

Apparently, some girls had spotted us and started yelling and screaming in the crowds which got everyone to start looking, and thank god there were wires and fences that held them in line, we would have been squashed like pancakes. 

"KIBUM! TAKE A PICTURE WITH ME!"

"TAEMIN? HOW ARE YOU SO PRETTY?"

"OMG HE LOOKS LIKE A MOCHI!!"

"KIBUM YOUR ING HOT MANNN!"

"WHO IS THE OTHER HOT GUY WITH YOU?"

Onew laughed at the comment. 

"Sorry but, I can't say my name. But, you can follow me at dlstmxkakwldrl."

"Onew, they can't even understand because of the obnoxious screaming, what makes you think they'll understand your Instagram name. I cant even decipher it." 

Taemin said and I had to agree with him.

With everyone snapping photos of us, I smiled and waved back, feeling like a real star. 

So this is what its like. I thought. 

The rush felt so vivid, so wild. 

Among the screaming fans, (Taemin Onew and I actually took a selfie with a few of them) security rushed over.

"Are you guys the contest winners?"

We both nodded flashing our passes, and they led us to the second entrance, and were escorted into a large arena where there were only a couple hundred people waiting, they probably bought VIP while the others in a line waiting to enter. 

The place, was huge. It was bigger than any other concert of Crystal L we've been to. This, is the real deal. 

We got to pick seats with our names on them, that were in the middle, sectioned off next to the stage so we could see really close up of the band. The stage, as big as it was, had the drum set, a microphone, keyboard and other instruments and cords already there. 

"This is so awesome!" Taemin shouted, clearly feeling the concert experience. "Onew, I'm hungry."

"I forgot to pick up food on the way..." 

"Oh, don't worry about that." An foreign looking lady with short black hair said to us who was already sitting down in back of us with a VIP pass around her neck.

"You guys are the contest winners, right?" She asked.

"Oh, umm, yeah, we are." I blurted.

"Your passes already come with a free food, you can just go to any food stand and they'll give you whatever you want. Also, congrats for winning, you guys rocked!" She turned to Taemin. "Your drum solo is my ringtone."

Taemin, Onew and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter