Love at first Sight

I Love you to the Moon and Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The concert ended at 11:00, I was feeling pretty excited about what was yet to come. 

Which was of course, meeting Crystal Lights backstage.

After Taemin and I sang with the band, we had sat down in our seats again, CL did a few more songs, and then made their grand outing with the dome that opened, revealing fireworks, lights, and lots of smoke. And telling everyone good-night of course. 

As people started to leave out the building, security rushed over to us, and led us into a hallway that was behind the stage on the left side, we continued, passing up what looked like dressing rooms, lounges and practice rooms. Taemin squeezed my hand in excitment as we entered a large conference-like room filled to the brim with people. Fans were in line waiting to get pictures up on another stage like platform where the band were all sitting, changed from their concert outfits into comfortable clothing.

"How much did you think people pay to be able to do this?" I asked Onew who shrugged.

"Probably hundreds. Crazy how much someone might spend just to see regular humans."

I in my breath when I saw Jonghyun, sitting there in jeans and a black wife beater. His muscular arms were exposed, along with his shape that was so well defined, it was like the god's made him themselves. His brown-highlighted tip hair was still pulled up, and he looked as y as ever. Minho was sitting right beside him, wearing a blue T-Shirt, looking handsome as ever.

"Holy cow..." Taemin said. "They look good wearing every-day clothes. I look like a sack of potatoes just in my jeans."

Onew scanned the band with his eyes and then nudged me.

"Who's the girl with the red hair? She's really pretty." 

I looked towards Kim, the bass guitarist, she had red hair and had a boyish style to her. Kim smiled as she recieved fan mail, drawings, and letters from fans. 

"Oh, that's Kim, she plays the bass guitar. She sings sometimes but its really rare."

Taemin pressed into my side.

"Where do we go?"

"Hey yo! Its the contest winners guys!" Someone from an unknown distance screamed. 

Screaming soon arose as the band all looked in our direction. Jonghyun jumped off the stage along with the rest of the band to meet us.

Dont freak out Kibum.. Dont freak out Kibum. Its just Kim Jonghyun, the worlds hottest Indie band lead singer, who is looking directly at YOU and walking towards YOU. Yes, you did sing a duet with him on stage. Whats to be so nervous about that?

"Hello' Hello contest winners!" Minhyuk greeted us all each shaking our hands. One girl went for a hug and got it.

Minhyuk was never really my favorite of the group, but, he was pretty funny. He knew how to brighten up a room, and he loved to make jokes a lot. He's amazing at what does.

Wow, I know about them more than I know about myself.

The other 5 started up converations, while Minho and Jonghyun started speaking to us.

Jonghyun held out his hand to me, and I shook it.

"Im Jonghyun, which you know by now." He chuckled and I smiled. 

"Kibum, but my friends just call me Key." 

"I'm Taemin!" Taemin shouted hugging the life out of Minho. Minho pulled back for a second, but accepted the hug. Taemin pulled out his phone and asked for a selfie. 

"You don't know how much of an inspiration you are to me!"

Onew sighed. "Onew, here, and please, excuse my brother. He's a big fan."

Minho brushed the hair out of his face and smiled a big

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter