Crystals

I Love you to the Moon and Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I see everything

That firmly lies in front of me

Youre getting near

Thats when I just want to dissapear

Oh love, 

Oh the sacred love of a broken-heart.

 

(Key P.O.V)

 

I blasted my radio up to 100, bobbing my head up and down with the music. As I drove, I gripped the steering wheel and pretended I was singing into a microphone. 

My favorite song played, Orange Melody by Crystal Lights. A five member Indie/Rock band with a lead singer, bassist, drummer, lead guitarist/electric and that one guy that played the Keyboard.

Crystal Lights was a band that created good, simple, fun, yet calming music. Their music lifted you out of your spirits and into your high. Connected you with the world. Brought you out of your bad days and brought them into good days. 

I had my first encounter with the group, who were small and not very popular at the time, when my best friend Taemin, dragged me along to a small event area maybe with a couple 100 people since it was his birthday, so I of course, obligated to go.

As I recall in this vivid memory bank of mine, two years ago I never heard of Crystal Lights, nor had I heard any of their music. All I thought at the time was that Taemin's obsession with them was completley crazy (who would obsess over a group so much), and didn't want to even think about it. 

But when the lead singer stepped on stage and welcomed everyone, I fell in love like any other fangirl would.

Kim Jonghyun, the lead singer of the band, was the the most gorgeous man I had ever witnessed in my 22 years of being on Earth.
 

He was like the perfect guy any girl could have, completley boyfriend material. Brown hair, light brown eyes, a beautiful big smile, and not to mention his body that put bodybuilders to shame. At the time at the concert, knowing me I noted everything the band wore, Jonghyun sported a black tank-top on stage with tight  skinny jeans, showing off almost every single inch of his body. I only had eyes for this one guy. 

The first song played, was called Affliction, and obviously was the most popular, as everyone in the crowd starting singing along. The music was slow and sensual, completley captivating me. The sound of the bass and guitars blasted as people were waving their phone lights around. 

I was doing alright until Jonghyun started to sing, and man, let me tell you, that was a heavenly experience.

After the concert, I immediately bought an album, listened to their songs, and followed on social media. had never felt so connected with a band before. 

So thats why, I was driving down the street to my house, violently screaming the song at the top of my lungs. For god's sake people were passing by and staring at me through the windows like I was about to kidnap someone. 
 

But to be honest, I didn't really give a crap. 

The group began to gain popularity when a video online was posted of them collaborating with IU, a popular Korean singer. The video got millions of views, and began playing on radio stations. It was labeled as a secret project, but soon, everyone was singing the catchy chorus of "All Good." Crystal Lights was soon the leading Indie group in Korea and was almost as big as the leading kpop group. 

 

No, you can't change the past

You know it wont last babe,

We can fight for this

You do what you will

In the end you know, though, 

It doesn't really matter

Like an Orange Melody

 

"And that was the end of Orange Melody by Crystal Lights! What an amazing song! It surely get's you into a mood, don't play it around your significant other unless your expecting some alone time~"

I frowned when the radio announcer began speaking, they took up three whole minutes, minutes that could have been used playing another song. 

"You know Amelia, Crystal Lights only begun as a small band in a garage, it's crazy to see how much they've come But hey? You've got to start somehwere right?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter