Welcome to Hell

She's the man

Hello, everyone. I know it been a long time since I've updated. Been Busy working and no laptop. Hope you all are staying safe and well.

------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I’m so glad the cafeteria is open til midnight. I am currently walking back to my room after eating a late night meal.

“Yah!! You Jiyong?” 4 tall muscular guys stood by me as I walked to my room.

“Depends who’s asking.” I scratched my stomach showing off a bit of my v-cut.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Next thing I know a bucket of water is poured on me and it gets dark. “What th..” *Getting manhandled*

“Yah!! Let go!! Let go! F**** off!” I’m struggle but it’s no good. These animals?!  “Put me DOWN! Put me down. N.O.W NOW!”

“This Dude yells too much.”

 

 

*sees the light*

“Finally you beasts.” I glare at my kidnappers. Where the hell am I? *looks around* The Men’s Showers. -_- Why.

*sees guys with masks on and some in sleep wear*

Looks like I wasn’t the only one kidnapped and wet. Wait is that. *hard Stare* “Wooyoung, Taecyeon, Minho and … Eunjung?!” What’s going on?

 

“Welcome to Hell!!!!!” A voice boomed and the guys wearing masks start making animal noises.

“What the?” Suddenly the masks guys start throwing oatmeal at us.

“Please welcome this year soccer newbies!!!” The voice boomed barking and howlin throughout the shower room.

“But first you must remove your clothes!!” Another voice shouted. “Remove your clothes!!” “Take off your clothes!!” Become a chant.

Eunjung looked at me with panic. S*** I don’t think these guys realize she’s actually a female. I gotta do something. I ducked down just as the soccer team started throwing food and spices at us laughing like crazy people. “These guys are crazy.” I whispered getting hit by spices and food as I crawled.

I need to do something quick. I saw a fire handle and quickly got up, looked back and saw 2 guys going toward Eunjung while the other newbies stripped. The alarm went off and water started coming down on us hard. I ran out the shower room. Everyone ran out the shower room.

 

Next Day

Okay, this is not good. It’s my official first day of school and I smell like a dumpster!! I couldn’t even go back to my room cuz the soccer jerks were there waiting for me. Ugh~

 

………

 

“This isn’t good. Stupid soccer team, it’s their fault I smell and look disgusting.” Jessica said dialing Yun-ho.

“Hello my life ”

“I can’t believe you let me do this!”

“Wha?”

“I’m done! Everyone thinks I’m this huge geek loser dweeb. The freaking soccer team is crazy. Like oatmeal howlin crazy. And I smell so bad I can’t stop grossing people. Pick me up take me home and make sure I never do something like this again.”

“Okay. I’ll be there in 20.”

“Thank you”

 

………….

 

“Okay, let me get this straight. You were caked on by the soccer team.”

“Yes! They freakin throw food and spices on us then demand we take our clothes off?! What type of crazy s*** is that?!” Jessica yelled from the shower.

“Haha, that’s some stupid s***. I have no idea where they got that from.” Yun-ho laughed looking at his phone.

“Well, what did you use to do back in your day?” Jessica had come out the shower in sweats and sports bra while drying her hair.

 “First of all I’m only 6 years older than you.”

“Whatever. Just tell me what you guys used to do.” Jessica walked to Yun-ho’s bed and laid down.

“Well they use to force us to dress up as a kpop girl group and perform one song.”

“Ugh~~ I’d rather do that than be and smell like a dumpster.” Jessica exhaled rolling on the bed.

Yun-ho laughed. “Anyways, I can’t really do anything about the soccer stuff but I think I may be able to help you with the social stuff.” He smirked.

“Nope. Nah-uh. I’m not going back. The guys at that school are crazy and dumb.”

“It’s kinda too late for that. Don’t you think.”

“Ugh~~ I hate you.”

“Leave it to me.” Yun-ho evilly smirked.

“I don’t like that look one bit.”