the Jung Twins

She's the man

 “YO, Sica you okay?” Hyuna asked in the Jeep.

“Huh? I’m good. Why you ask?” Jessica drunk her Milkshake.

“Sica, you just broke up with your boyfriend?” Yuri laughed.

“Yeah, so.” Jessica shrugged. “It’s not like I really liked him, you girls know that.” Jessica smiled.

“What?!” Yuri and Hyuna shouted. “Why were you with him then?”

“To get my mom off my back.”

“Ah~~ yeah your mom can be intense.”

“Don’t forget weird.”

“Haha, yeah my mom is.” They all laughed and started talking about the upcoming soccer season.

 

Jessica was listening to her phone while walking towards her house’s front door.

“Jiyong!!! Jiyong!!! Jiyong!!” She suddenly felt a strong pull as she was turned around and almost had a heart attack.

“What?!!” Jessica asked annoyed and shocked. “F*** I almost had a heart attack.”

“I thought you were your brother. Wow, you 2 look scary alike from the back.” A y voice said.

“You should see the bottom half, I’m bigger.” Jessica whispered to herself turning towards the door but was stopped by a hand grabbing her arm. “What you want?” She asked annoyed looking at the girl.

“Where’s your brother?”

“I dunno~ Don’t care~ bye.” She replied turning to walk to the door.

“Listen here you boyish unkempt thing.”

“Look here, Medusa. I’d rather be an action figure than a Barbie doll.”

“*scoff* Whatever tomboy~~ Just tell me where your brother is.”

“Dude, like I just literally told you I dunno.”

“I’m not a dude~”

“No, but you do got attitude~~”  Jessica walked away.

“Tell your brother how lucky he is to be my boyfriend. And if he wants to stay as my boyfriend he better call me tonight.” The girl shouted with a y demanding tone while Jessica just mocked her as she entered her home.

Walking into the house she found her mother waiting for her at the stairs. “hey, mom.”

“Sweetie!!! Look what I got you!!!” She showed Jessica a very fluffy yellow dress.

“What’s that? Your new body pillow?” Jessica looked at it horrified.

“It’s your dress for the ball!! Just image you and…” She was cut off by Jessica.

“Mom~~ That thing isn’t until 5 mouths form now. And for your information we broke up so there’s no reason to go.” Jessica stated skillfully passing by her mom walking up the stairs.

“What do you mean? He was such a handsome chesty guy.” Her mom was daydreaming of her ex.

“Then why don’t you go and date him!!” Jessica shouted as she walked into her brother’s room.

“I-I couldn’t.” Her mom was talking to herself.

 

 “Oi!! You wouldn’t guess who just stopped by?” Jessica said as she sat on Jiyong’s bed.

“Let me guess. Hm~~~ Oh I dunno ~ my crazy girlfriend?” He said as he packed his things.

“Yeah.” She frowned. “Why are you packing?”

“I’m going to London.” He replied closing his case.

“Why?”

“My band got a gig to perform at a music fest. There’s a chance we might get sign with a record company!!” Jiyong smiled at her.

“Really? That’s great!! Wait, what are you going to do about your new school?”

“What about it?” He asked looking at her confused.

“Jiyong!! You were just kicked out of YG and YPJ cos you skipped school for your shows. How are you going to face mom and dad? You know, this is your last chance before they sent you to a military academy.” Jessica asked.

“Oh, yeah. That.” Jiyong frowned realizing that. “OMG!!!! I’m dead if they find out!!!” He started freaking out. “My life will be over!!”

“By the way, why are you even with her?”

“Who?” He stopped and looked at his sister.

“You’re crazy girlfriend. Who else?”

“Oh. *shrugs* She’s hot. I guess. Maybe. I dunno.”

“Couldn’t you at least date a hot sane girl? And not an insane one?!”

“*laughs* I know right~~ I think I’ll just break up with her.”

“You should defiantly do that.”

“I will.” He looked to his twin. “Anyways back to the whole me ditching school. I still got 3 days before SM Academy starts.”

“Yeah, so what’s your plan?”

“Pretend to be mom.” He nods at his plan.

“What?!” She shouted.

“Oh come on~~ It’s not like it’s the first time you fake dad’s or mom’s voice or signature. Just call the school and tell them something that will cover me for a month. Like, I got H1N1 or mad cow disease.” He said as he throws his luggage out the window.

“Are you stupid? There’s no way they’ll believe that. Or have you forgotten that mom and dad stated at they would personally go to the academy if you ever need to be excused from school.” Jessica stated showing him the letter which stated that the only way he could be excused was for their parents to personally go and fill out paper work. “You’re such a special boy, bro.” Jessica chuckled.

“What?!!” He shouted shocked taking the letter and reading it. “F***!! When they get smart?”

“Well, dude. You always had me impersonate their voices so they got smart and thought of a way for you to not use that trick.”

“Ah!!!” He ruffed his hair. “Ugh~~ How am I going to do this!!” He banged his head on the mirror but stopped. “Why didn’t I think of this before?!” He exclaimed looking at his twin sister through the mirror.

“What?” She asked clueless.   

“You be me!!!” Jiyong exclaimed looking at Jessica.

“Say what?”

“Jessi, it’s perfect! You be me while I go and perform.” Jiyong exclaimed smiling at Jessica. “It’s fool proof.” He said as he bent down to climb out the window.

“What?! But what about our parents? They’ll know something’s up. Wait!! Be you?! What do you mean be you?!!!”

“Well that’s the beauty of having divorced parents. Mom will think I’m at dad’s house and dad will think I’m at mom’s.” Jiyong smiled as he climbed out.

“Jiyong!! Jiyong!!” Jessica yelled as her twin jumped down the second floor. “Yah!!!” Jessica was left screaming out the window while her twin ran away as if being chased by the cops.

“Swettie? Was that your brother?” Their mom asked as she entered the room.

“Um, yeah!! I was…” Jessica looked around and grabbed the house phone and put it to her ear. “Just talking to him. Bye, love ya too bro.” She made a ‘what-the-hell-am-I-doing’ face. “Um, he’s at dad’s house.”

“Oh~ Anyways, look at this dress.”

Jessica faked a puke. “Sorry mom but I’m not a ruffles type of girl.”

“Gezz!!! Sometimes I think you’re better off being your brother Jiyong.” Her mom stated walking out the door.

“Being Jiyong?” Jessica looked at her brother’s picture and herself in the mirror. “Hm~~ I think this is the first time your crazy plan might work, bro.” She smiled to herself. “I’ve always wanted to go to SM Academy. They got one of the best soccer teams there. I wonder what I’ll experience there. Alright!! I’ll do it.”