Headmaster’s favor

She's the man

“Yo, bro you check who that guy from yesterday was?”

“What guy form yesterday? Did something happen?”

“Nah~ he’s just a new transfer student, Captain. Nothing to worry about.”

“Are you sure?” The captain asked.

“Yeah, the kid just found us in his room that’s all.” Donghae said.

“Wait, in his room?”

“Yeah, the room we usually use as a game room.”

“Aw man~~ Now where we gonna play black ops?”

“Chill Siwon. We’ll just play in our room.” Donghea shrugged.

“Dudes I heard that a male student from YG just transferred here.” A short guy said sitting down at the soccer team table.

“what? A YG student is here?!” A tall guy stated upset.

“Yeah, but he’s not from the soccer team. In fact I heard that he was kickout of YG that’s why he’s here.”

“What ya mean?”

“He ditched a lot and would have someone pretend to be his parents to get him excused from school.”  The short guy stated.

“*chuckles* Well as long as he’s not from that team, it’s cool with me.” The captain stated. “But do try to find out if his any good to us tho. I’ll like to use him.”

“Well nice to know you’re soccer team is looking into the transfer student.” A tall muscular guy said followed by his group.

“If it ain’t the basketball team.”

“I’m not here to fight, I just wanted to let ya know that the Headmaster requests for us to get the new kid involved with our sports.” The basketball captain stated.

“Why is that?” The soccer cap asked.

“*shrugs* Beats me, but what I know is that he’s like a really good athlete.”

“I could care less. All my spots are full.”

“Whatever you say.”

 

//////////////

Headmaster’s office

 “Hello Headmaster. I was told you needed to see me.”

“Ah, yes. Coach Jones.” The headmaster smiles excitedly. “I have a simple favor to ask of you.”

“What is it?”

“The student’s name is Jiyong Jung.” Headmaster Onew stated setting a big file of Jiyong on the table infront of the soccer coach. “I believe this young man needs to experience the beauty of this school.”

“Okay, what about it? The kid seems to be built but can he play.” Coach Vinnie Jones asked.

“Oh~~ he can play. I got some videos from his dad.” The headmaster pulls out his tablet and shows him videos of Jiyong playing soccer. (it’s really Jessica)

“Hm, the kid has skills but that won’t do any good if he doesn’t come to try-outs.” The coach stated.

“I understand Coach Jones but Jiyong is a special case. If you could just put him on the team, I assure you won’t be disappointed. I’ll also be checking up on him frequently. If you so choose to have him on your team.” The head master smiled.

“*sigh* Fine, he’s on the team. Now is that all?”

“Yes, thank you.”

 

////////////

 

 “Okay boys!! I’m your new Coach!!” Vinnie yelled looking at the soccer team.

“What?!” The soccer team shouted and started talking among themselves.

“What happened to Coach Kim?”

“Dude, I heard Coach Kim got arrest for trying to get at our school’s goddess.”

“Oh yeah, I heard about that.”

“Me too.”

“I heard that he tried to take advantage of her because her college boyfriend broke up with her during summer vacation.”

“Wait her college boyfriend broke up with her?”

“Dude, she’s one of the hottest chick in school.”

“There must be hotter college chicks if he dumped her.”

“Oh~ dude it’s the perfect time to strike.”

“She’s on the rebound.”

“Are you girls done gossiping?” Coach Jones shouted looking at his current soccer team. This team is an embarrassment. No wonder they’ve been at the bottom this past 3 years. “Good, as I was saying I’m your new coach. If there are any issues within the team I will be handling them personally.” Vinnie was interpreted. 

“*chuckles* Okay. Nice to meet you Coach, I’m Siwon the captain of this team.”

“*glares* I’m sorry, mind repeating yourself?” Vinnie set a hard stare on him. Siwon? *scoffs* You’re just a cheeky bastard, but don’t worry kid I’ll set you straight.

“I’m Siwon the soccer captain.” Siwon smirked.

“You joking. One, I am to never be interpreted when I speak and Two! You are no one’s Captain.” Vinnie shouted staring down Siwon then the rest of the Team. “Listen up boys!! This is MY team!! I choose who plays and sits!! I’m in charge!! Til the try-outs are over there is no Captain.” Vinnie yelled. “If any of you lots have an issue, got off of my field.”

Everyone looked at each other than at Siwon who was red faced with anger. “No Sir!”

“Good, try-outs are tomorrow at 4. Dismissed.”

 

 

 

The soccer coach is the actor/ fromer soccer player who plays the coach in the movie