Becoming Jiyong

She's the man

 “Yun-ho!! Krystal!!!” Jessica shouted to her cousins.

“Yo~ Sica. What’s up?” They greeted as they hugged. “Hey, Yuri and Hyuna.”

“So~~ I was thinking about you helping me out.” Jessica said to Yun-ho.

“With?” He asked as he cut his sister’s hair.

“She wants to pretend to be Jiyong at his new school.” Yuri stated crossing her arms.

“What?!” Krystal and Yun-ho shouted.

“Are you crazy?” Yun-ho asked.

“No~~ Come on~~ No one will know it’s me. They haven’t even met Jiyong yet.” Jessica whined.

“They’ll know he’s a girl.” Krystal deadpanned.

“Aw~~ come on you 2!! Help me out~~ Also the fact that he went off already doesn’t really give me a chose other than to do it. So help a cousin out!”

“Why do you even wanna pretend to be Jiyong?” Yun-ho asked as he finished styling Krystal’s hair.

“His new school is SM Academy.” Hyuna excitedly said.

“Really?! I’m going there too!!” Krystal exclaimed.

“What?! You mean my old school?” Yun-ho asked.

“Yup!! And you know how much I’ve wanted to play in their team. Anyways, not the point!!! He already left!!” Jessica smiled.

“Jessica, you do know they only have a boy’s team, right?” Krystal asked.

“Why you think, I wanna pretend to be Jiyong. Wait!!! Are you not listening to me?!”

“But what if, he comes back earlier than excepted?” Yuri asked.

“He likes playing soccer so I doubt he’ll get upset.” Yun-ho stated. “Besides, there’s a chance he’ll use it to get Sica over here to cover for him whenever he has a gig.”

“Really?” Yuri and Hyuna asked.

“Yup, he’s a good soccer player not as good as Jessica but he’s a’ight.” Krystal smiled.

“Is soccer like in your family genes or something?” Yuri asked.

The 3 Jung’s shrugged. “Okay, we’ll take that as a yes.”

“Anyways, listen to me!!!” Jessica smacked all 4.
“Okay.”

“So Jiyong left, and in order not to get killed by mom or dad. In others get caught for ditching. I must pretend to be him. And if I happened to join the boy’s team that just a bonus for me. Wait!! I don’t even have to join!! In fact I’m just gonna go in and be Jiyong until he returns, nothing more. I don’t want any complications. If I join the team than that will make everything harder for me. I can’t possible keep the disguise if I have to change in a locker room full of guys!!”

“What?!” The 4 asked.

“Well, I thought you wanted to go for the boy’s soccer team.” Hyuna asked.

“Nope, anyways are you going to help me?”

“Sure, it sounds interesting.” Yun-ho smiled.

“And if anything happens I’ll be there for you Cous.” Krystal wrapped her arm around Jessica’s shoulders.

“Thanks.”

“Besides, I don’t think you need too much since you are part male anyways.” Yun-ho stated offhand.

“Huh?” Yuri and hyuna looked at Yun-ho confused.

“Yah! How many times I have to tell you I’m 100% female who happens to have a very rare condition.” Jessica whispered smacking him hard.

“You know, since she walks like a guy and is very boyish. It’s not like she has a p****.” Krystal rushed.

“huh? Why would she?” Hyuna asked confused.

“Okay~~ you 2 are acting weird. Besides I’ve seen Jessica . And there’s nothing down there.” Yuri laughed.

“Hey, when you see me ?!”

“When we changed into our bikinis.” Yuri shrugged like it’s not a big deal.

“What?! So you are female?” Yun-ho asked disappointed. Jessica glared at him.

 

The group was playing around with fake moustaches and wigs while helping Jessica become Jiyong. In the end Jessica felt just cutting her hair was the best choice rather than wearing a wig. They went and bought guy clothes to complete Jessica’s transformation into her twin brother.  

 

“Is it me?” Krystal asked looking at her cousin.

“Or does Jessica make a cute y guy>///<” Hyuna squealed looking at Jessica.

“Omg!!! You make a hotter and ier guy than Jiyong.” Yuri bites her lip checking Jessica out.

 “Yah!!! Stop eyeing me with those eyes of yours!!!” Jessica shouted smacking Yuri.

“What if we don’t wanna stop?” Krystal, Hyuna and Yuri said eyeing Jessica like she was a piece of candy. Unwrapping the wrapper around the candy or in other words undress Jessica in their minds.

“Yah!!! Krystal!! I’m your cousin!! And a girl!! Don’t forget!!” Jessica shouted hiding behind Yun-ho.  

“Wow~~ You make an awesome male cousin!! It’s a shame you’re not really male. T^T” Yun-ho hugged Jessica.

“Yah!!” She smacked him. “Anyways, now you think I can pass as Jiyong?” She asked looking at herself in the large mirror and discreetly adjusts her pants. “I swear if I wasn’t me I would totally date myself.”

“Why not date me instead?” Yuri flipped her hair and winked at Jessica playfully.

“Haha, stop it. You know you ain’t my type.” Jessica laughed with Yuri.

“Well, with your personality and lifestyle. You should at least consider that you’re bi.” Hyuna stated.

“Bi? I thought Jessica was gay.” Yun-ho stated with a blank look.

“What?! Haven’t you met her boyfriends?” The girls asked him.

“I thought they were all covers so auntie wouldn’t find out about Sica being gay.” Yun-ho stated with another blank look.

“Hm~~ now that you mention it.” Hyuna, Yuri and Krystal looked at Jessica. “Are you sure you’re straight and not gay?”

“Yah!!!! I’m 100% straight!!! I’ve never looked or thought about girls in that way.” Jessica defended blushing looking away from everyone.  That’s a total lie.
“Really? Cos you always be slapping and touching our y butts.” Hyuna and Yuri stated.

“Okay, that’s different.”

“How?” Krystal asked.

“Everyone in the team does that!” Jessica stated. “But, Yuri’s worse!! She slaps and s girls’ butts and chest.” Jessica said pointing at Yuri.

“Okay, Sica’s got a point.” Hyuna turned to Yuri. “Yuri!! Please control those wandering hands of yours!!!” Hyuna shouted slapping Yuri’s hands off her chest.

“Sowwy, can’t help myself.”