Mix up

She's the man

Three girls were playing beach soccer against a group of eight girls while boys watch them.

“Hyuna!!! Pass it to me.” A tall tan girl shouted as she took the pass and started running towards the net. “Agh!!” She pass the ball to the tall tan girl but was blocked by 3 girls.

“Yul!!! Over here!!” A blond shouted as she waved her hands to her friend. Noticing that Yul had taken her eyes off the ball the girl in the green bikini quickly stole the ball and was running as fast as she could towards the other teams net. “Yul!! You idiot!!” The blond shouted as she chased after the girl but was blocked by the girl’s team.

“yah!!!!” Hyuna had skillfully stolen the ball back from green bikini girl and was now running towards the other teams net. “Sica!!!” Hyuna quickly passed the ball to the waiting blond who quickly scored!

“Woo!!!” The 3 high-fived and hugged.

“haha, Yul go collect our winnings.” Jessica said slapping Yul’s .

“Aish~~ I know I’m y so you don’t gotta slap my y ~~” Yul stated flipping her hair.

“Whatever~~ Just get the money.” Hyuna and Jessica rolled their eyes playfully at Yuri.

“Jessica~~~ baby~~” A guy hugged Jessica from behind. “You were amazing as always~~”

“Thanks baby. I’m always amazing in soccer!!” Jessica smiles at him.   

“I got our winnings!!! So let’s go out to eat.” Yuri shouted coming back to Hyuna, Jessica and Jessica’s boyfriend. “Oh hi. He’s not coming with us is he?” Yuri asked looking at the guy hugging Jessica.

“No, I won’t be going but I will be taking Jessica with me.” The guy stated dragging her with him.

“What a douche!!” hyuna and Yuri stated.

“Yah!! I heard that!!” the guy shouted.

“Why you think we shouted!!!” They both shouted while Jessica chuckled.

                                                        

The couple was now lying on the sand being all lovely-dovey. “Baby, you’ve gotten better.” The guy smiled kissing Jessica.

“I know, back when we start out. You couldn’t kiss or even dress well.”

“No~~ I meant that your soccer skills have improved. In fact you’re better than half the guys in my team.” He kissed her but suddenly pulled away and stared at her. “What you mean that I couldn’t kiss at all?”

“Don’t worry, I’ve taught you well.” Jessica smirked.

 

Next Day the girls Soccer team was walking to their soccer practice when they noticed that the lacrosse team was playing on their soccer field.

“hey, what’s going on?” Yuri asked.

“Sica!!!” hyuna ran towards the girls.

“What’s up?”

“Look!!” hyuna showed the girls a paper.

“What?!”

“How could this happen? Why weren’t we informed?” Jessica stated upset.

“I don’t know, but due to not having enough funds. Our team was cut.” Hyuna said.

All the girls said whining and being disappointed. “Wait!! Why not just join the boys?” They looked at Jessica and nodded.

They all walked towards the boy’s team. “Coach.”

“Yes?”

“We wanna try-out!!”

“Don’t make me laugh.” The coach looked at Jessica and her team.

“Coach, what’s wrong?” Jessica’s boyfriend asked as the boy’s team came in.

“They wanna try-out for the team.” The boys laughed.

“Are you serious?” he said laughing at Jessica.

“Baby, you said I was better than half your team!!”  

“What?” The guys said looking at their captain.

“No, I did not!! And don’t put words in my mouth!!”

“Excuse me?” Jessica stared at her boyfriend shocked.

“baby, it’s just that I don’t wanna see you get hurt. Besides, girls aren’t as fast, strong, or as skilled as us, guys.” He cockily stated.

“Bull!!! My girls are better than your ty team!!!” Jessica coldly shouted.

“Yeah!!” the girls sized up the guys. (the girls are the same height or taller than the guys)

“Really?” The coach smirked.

“Yes.”

“Okay, how about proving it to me.” The Dean had come out to explain as to why the girl’s team was cut but found this much more interesting. Everyone was shocked to see the Dean.

“What?! They’re girls!!” Jessica’s boyfriend stated.

“So. I don’t judge based on gender, so neither should any of my teachers or students. It’s all based on equality. Understood?” The Dean glared at the coach.

“yes, sir.”

“Good, by the way Jessica. Why are you here? Didn’t you quite soccer?” The Dean said looking at Jessica.

“Sort of.” She coldly replied.

“Well I’m sorry to say but you can’t practice or play with the team since you were put down as not-available, for not bring in your parent’s permission form.”

“What?!” the girls shouted looking at their captain. “Jessica!!!”

“Oh~~ I think I fail to turn that in. Or was it that I forgot to get it signed?” Jessica asked thinking.

“I’m sorry but either way you’ll have to wait until school starts for you to be added into the team.”

“Okay, that means I got a few more days off before soccer training starts.” Jessica smiled.

“Anyways, the girls that show skill and talent while playing will be taking the places of the boys!!” With that the game began.

After everything ended, guys lying on the ground exhausted while the girls are talking.

“Okay, I really didn’t wanna admit it but you guys . I’m thankful that I cut your team instead of the girl’s team.” The Dean smiled.

“What?!” Everyone shouted looking at the Dean.

“Sorry, but there was a mix up and they printed the wrong team on the flyer. It was supposed to say the YPJ Boy’s Soccer Team is cut due to it not providing any improvements in both skills and grades. All you boys are failing a lot of your classes. So there will no longer be a boy’s soccer team until the boy’s get a min GPA of 3.0.” The girls cheered and danced.

“Woo!!! Girls rock!!!!”

“Yes, they do. Now I’ll be leaving. Oh, and coach please take all your stuff and clear the boy’s soccer team lockers cos the lacrosse team will be using it. Bye.”

“So~~~ what were you saying about girls not being able to beat guys?” Hyuna smirked.

“Baby~~ you know I was just worried about you, right?” Jessica’s boyfriend tried to up to her.

She smiles at him. “F*** you, and we’re over. Don’t you ever get near me.” Jessica coldly said and walked away with her girls.

 

 

 

 

AN: Let me know what you think.