Making new friends?

She's the man

“Yah!! Wake up!! Oppa!!! Wake up!!!” Krystal was slapping, hitting, and yelling at Jiyong trying to wake her up. “Ugh!!!!” She ruffed her hair.

“Chicken Bake, not baking chicken!!!” A voice shouted from outside.

“Lactic Acid?!” Another voice yelled back.

“What?” Krystal looked at her door. “How the hell is Lactic Acid the same as Chicken bake?”

“hahahaha XD” Jiyong woke up laughing. “Lactic Acid.”

“Yah!! You wake up cos of that?!” Krystal hits him with a pillow.

“Yes.”

 “Pss, whatever just get ready and get out of here before the girls see a BOY in the dorm.”

“Aw~~~ Can’t I sleep in?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“We have classes.”

“No~~ you have classes. Mine don’t start until tomorrow.”

“What?! So I’ve been wasting my time.”

“Yes, now get going.” Jessica went back to sleep while Krystal slammed the door shut.

 

Jiyoung’s (Jessica’s) POV

A’ight, I just finished setting up my room. Bathroom is yet to be fixed but at least my door has a working lock. Hopefully that’ll keep those guys out. So what’s next?

An hour later

“Ugh!!! I’m bored!!!” I rolled around on my king size bed. *growl* “Okay, lunch it is~”

 

“Yo!” “Huh?” “Over here!” “Yo dude, come sit with us.”

I turned around to see the 3 guys, one of them I recognize from my room. I point at myself. “Yeah, you. Come sit.” “Okay.”

“Hey man sorry about yesterday. I’m Chansung.”  

“It’s fine, just don’t be going into my room and we’re cool.”

“Yeah, no worries.”

“I’m Wooyoung by the way. And that’s Taecyeon.”

“Wassup.” He greeted biting into a sloppy Joe.

“Wassup.”

“So you play any sports?” Chansung grinned.

“Yeah, back in my old school I played soccer.” Eating my tuna sandwich.

“That’s cool!! Chansung is on the soccer team, first string.” Wooyoung got excited. “Taecyeon and I are try-out. You should try-out! They’re Today at 4.”

“Yeah! Try-outs are later today.” Chansung grinned nodding his head.

“I don’t know, guys.”

“Yah, leave him alone. Besides there are no spots on first string, You know how Siwon is.” Taecyeon stated.

“Oh right, I totally forgot. We actually have a new coach. Coach Vinnie Jones, I think was his name.”

“Really? Well that explains why Siwon was pissed.” A guy sat down next to me. “Hey, I’m Minho.”

“Jiyong. What’s up with this Siwon?”

“Well my cousin has favoritism towards his friends so it was hard to be first string or even get on the team when most of the spots are taken by his boys.”

“That’s f*** up!” I’m outraged. Wait a second did Chansung say the coach’s name was Vinnie Jones as in The Vinnie Jones former professional footballer who played as a midfielder from 1984 to 1999, notably for Wimbledon, Leeds United, Sheffield United, Chelsea and Wales. Oh my god, if it’s him I’d love to play for him.

“I know, but lucky this year we got a new coach. And Coach Jones made it clear to everyone that there is no Captain til after try-outs.”

“So everyone will have a fair shot. Nice.” I smiled.

“yeah, oh . She’s here.”

“Who’s here?” I frowned turning to see who they’re talking about.

“Don’t turn.” Wooyoung hissed stopping me.

“Dude, she’s one of the hottest girls in school.”

“, they’re both here. We’re blessed today.”

“Huh? What’s going on?” Okay, I’m really confused as to what’s happening. Why can’t I just turn around and look at the ‘goddesses’ unless they’re really ugly. Hey but who am I to judge. Whatever floats your boat.

“Jiyong, behind you are the school’s goddesses. Tiffany Hwang and Clara Lee.” Minho whispered staring.

“Uh, okay, but could I turn around to like actually see what they look like?”
“no.” Wooyoung hugged him close. “Anyways I heard that their boyfriends broke up with them during the summer.”

“No way.” “Finally.” “I might have a chance.”

“That . They must be sad and heart broken.” They all look at me like I was crazy. “Well, breakups . Um, my sister just broke up with her boyfriend and it’s…. a um..  you know ….an emotional time.”

“Dude who cares.” “Is your sister hot?” “It’s rebound time.”

Are all guys like this?

 

*beep**beep*

“Huh?” *picks up cell* “Oh, it’s a message.”

BabyJung

Oppa~<3

Hope you’re bored out your mind~ <3

Anyways, I need you to come pick me up

I’ll be at the locker room

 

Reply: And why is that?

            Oppa~~ Pretty please~~~ <3

 

Reply: Fine I’ll be there in 15

            Make it 10

 

“Well, I got something to do. I’ll catch you guys later.” I get up and escape towards the locker rooms.

 

“Yah!! Watch where you’re going!”

“Huh?”

“Yah!! Where’s my apology?”

“Oi, what you think you’re doing to one of my players?” A tall guy said.

“What? He bumped into me.”

“Don’t lie, Hyun-seung. I didn’t even go near you.”

“Doo-joon, go to practice I’ll handle them.”

“But captain..”

“I said go.”

“Ye~”

“Hyun-seung, what’s your problem with my player?” The Basketball captain asked getting in closer. “You know that there’s to be no violence between teams.”

“*scoffs* I wasn’t getting in a fight.”

“Sure you weren’t.”

 

“Okay, that’s a bit too much drama for guys.” I said watching the scene.

“I know~~ It’s like most of this school’s male population is in contest about who has the biggest ego.”

“Huh?” I turned to look at the girl. “Oh, hey. I din’t think I’d bump into you again.” I smiled at her. “Well not bump into you but you know. See you again.”

“*giggles* Same here. Yesterday was a bit too intense wasn’t it?” She giggled biting her bottom lip smiling.

“Intense? Nah~~ More like awkward. *chuckles* I’m sorry for running into you yesterday.”

“It’s okay. Water under the bridge.”

“That’s good. I didn’t wanna come off as a weirdo.”

“You’re not a weirdo~” She giggled coming closer to me.

“I’m Jiyong Jung.” I stick my hand out.

“Hey Jiyong I’m …”

“Unnie!!” A group of girls had come out of girl’s locker room and pulled her away. Well there goes my chance of knowing her name.

 

“Oppa!!” I turned around seeing Krystal come out the girl’s locker room.

“Hey Krystal. You ready?” I asked catching her track and field bag.

“Yes, oppa~~” Okay, she’s enjoying calling me oppa too much.

“What’s wrong with your face?”

“Nothing. I just missed you Oppa~~” Krystal hugs my arm while we walk to her dorm.

“Okay, I love you baby cousin but what’s up?” I asked notice couple of guys eyeing me. What da faq you looking at? *glares*

“It’s just good to have someone here that’s a guy.” Krystal placed my arm around her shoulder and cuddled into my side.

“Krys? Is there something wrong?” I asked kissing her temple. “You know I’m here for you.”

“I know, it’s just that couple guys have been confessing to me.”

“That’s good!” I smiled looking at her.

“Ugh~ not really. I’m just another notch.”

“Huh? I don’t get it.”

“Oppa, guys here only date the hottest girls to brag about it to the other guys.” I ended up missing the soccer try-outs to spend time with Krystal.

 

After leaving Krystal I walked around campus thinking about what she talked about. “Are guys really that sallow? It’s kinda messed up to date girls just based on their looks.”

“If only everyone understood that.”

“Ah!!” I screamed looking up to see a guy up on the tree. Wait is it a guy or a girl? Can’t really tell from down here.

“Keep it down.”

“I’m sorry you just startled me.”

“It’s cool. I’m Eunjung.” AH~ Girl. I can see her s from this angle.

“Jiyong. *stares* Um why are you up a tree?”

“Had to hide.”

“Why?”

“Soccer team. *dust herself off* Anyways nice to meet you but I gotta go.”