Oh no? I'm busted

She's the man

“What?! Don’t tell me they already know!! Oh great, I just arrive and my covers blown.” I quickly left my stuff somewhere safe and locked my room. Hopefully those guys don’t come back.

I quickly made my way to the Dean’s office. Okay, relax. There’s no way they know. I just arrived so chill. Maybe they’re just checking if Jiyong really came. Knowing him, he probably has a ‘keep an eye on this one’ stamp on his file in big fat letters.

 

I knocked on the door and heard a ‘come in.’ I slowly open the door to be greeted by the Dean. “Um, you called for me?” I asked him.

“Oh!! Mr. Jung. It’s a pleasure to have you here at my school. Please do sit down~~” He politely said pointing to one of the chairs in front of his desks. I sat on the one nearest the door in case I need a fast escape. “Jiyong, I’m sorry if I scared you by announcing your name.” He smiles.

“Nah, it’s okay.” I slightly smiled back at him.

“Oh! How rude of me. I’m SM Academy’s Head Master/ Dean Onew lee.” He smiles brightly. “And I’m happy to be able to welcome you into our SM family~ I just wanna let you know that I’ll be checking up on you just like what I do with any other student here. Don’t be afraid to ask me for anything. I’ll be here whenever you need something.” 

“Really?”

“Yes.” He smiles.

“Okay, since you said it. I’ll like to have the door and lock of my room changed since I found 3 guys in there using the room. Oh!! And the bathroom needs to be repair or reconstructed since it looks to have been through a warzone.” I stated.

“What?! There were students in your room?” He was shocked.

“Yes.”

“Okay, I’ll get right on it. But it’ll take the rest of today for the door but 4 days for the bathroom. So would you mind staying over with someone, for today? We have public showers in the dorm.”

“It’s okay, I have a cousin here. Would it be alright if I stay over at her room? She has a single room as well.”

“hm~~” He frowns. “I usually would never allow a male student to enter the girl’s dorm building, but just for today I’ll make an exception.”

“Thank you.” I smiled.

“No need. Now you better get going.” He led me to the door.

“Yes, have a good evening Dean.” I open the door and quickly took my phone out to text Krystal. While I was texting I bumped into someone and fell on my .

“Ah~” A female voice yelped and books fell. Oh no!! I started to pick up the books just as the girl did the same.

“What's going on out he-” The Dean came out in a rush but stopped as he looked at us. “Ah, getting to know members of the opposite ...” I’m giving him a what-da-faq look. “male, female dynamics… all those hormones raging… ..” He pauses while he moves his hands around. “Please continue but keep it clean! Um.. just remember kids, that the best way to… not… is to… not. To um… you know… um…” He seems to be having a hard time finding words. Wait? What is he talking about? I’m totally lost. “Right, the key to not… um getting pregnant is to not. Okay? Abstinence is key!!!” He looks at me with a serious look. “Abstinence!!” With that he goes back into his office.

“Um, is he always this.. um… friendly?” I tried to joke. She giggles.

“Are you kidding me~ This is him being rude.”

I looked down as we stood up and noticed her shoes..

 “Cute shoe.” I  blurted out.

“Aw~~ Really? Thank you. I just bought them.” I looked up to see her beautiful eye-smile.

“Wow~ You’ve got a beautiful eye-smile.” I dumbly stated.

“Um, *blushes* Thank you.” She looks down. Oh no, I gotta say something manly.

 “Wait, where did you get those cute shoes?” *facepalm* Yeah, real manly. As if guys asks about shoes!! Think!!

“Coming Step.” She smiled.

“Huh” I’m feeling awkward!! “Um, well I gotta… um you know… um do some shoving… I mean guy stuff bye!” I shoved her books to her and speed walked away. OMGee!! I’m so damn embarrassed.

 

 

 

“So, let me get this straight you bumped into a girl and then the Dean comes out and talks about getting pregnant and how abstinence is the key?” Krystal asked me as I lay on the bed.

“Yes.” She bursts out laughing. Oh, I’m already at Krystal’s room with my stuff of course. Just you let y’all know. 

“So what’s her name?” She asked.

“Didn’t ask.”

“What?! You bump into a hot chick and you don’t even bother to get her name?”

“Chill, it’s not like I wanna get to know her.”

“What?! Oppa!!” She shouted.

“Oppa? You calling me oppa now?”

“Yes, you’re a hot oppa. And you act like an oppa. So thus you are my opppa. Now next time you bump into a girl ask for her name, 3 sizes and number.”

“For what?!”

“Just, I wanna know if they’ll slap you or give them to you.”

“No. I’m not going to ask such things. Maybe just their names.”

“Oh come on!! You’re a attractive guy. Use it!!”

“For what exactly?”

“Oppa, listen not a lot of guys in this place are thoughtful and mature. They mostly care about sports, video games, dating the hottest girls and only care about being the top dog. You’ll be like a breath of fresh air.”

 “Um, Krys how does that have to do with me asking about their 3 sizes? I’m honestly confused now.”

“I meant to do that. *smiles* Anyways just be yourself Oppa. You’ll find a girlfriend soon enough.”

“O~kay. Wait what?”