First Day

She's the man

Jessica spent 2 days watching and observing guy’s mannerisms, how they walked, basically how to be a guy. She also had to spend half a day with some of Yun-ho’s most erted guy friends as a guy to get use to hanging with guys and how they talked with one another. By the end she was so confused and clueless as to what they were talking about. Protection? Trips? Possible hip dislocation? Breaking a bed? Banging against the table? What exactly did they bang? And for what reason? These are the questions she had after hanging with your cousin’s friends.  

“Oi! Yun-ho, I’m confused.” Jessica sat in Yun-ho’s car as they arrived at the school.

“Don’t worry. You look awesome.” He smiles.

“No, not that. I’m confused as to what you and your friends were talking about yesterday.” She frowned looking at him.

O.O “Forget everything about that!!” He shouted as he opened the car door and pushed Jessica out as he crossed from the driver seat to the passage side and out the car and quickly passing her bag to her. “Now, lil cousin. If you need anything and I mean anything. Just call me and I’ll come running to help. Also Krystal’s here in this school.”

“Okay.” Jessica nodded.  

“Oh and don’t forget your dorm room number is 326.”

“Understood, hyung!!” Jessica saluted to him.

“It feels nice hearing you call me Hyung.” He smiles. “I hope Jiyong would call me that too.”

“Yeah~ but he loves calling you noona~ Alright I’ll see ya later.” With that Jessica started walking to the dorms.

“Yah!! Remember!! You the man!!” Yun-ho shouted to his cousin.

 

(So from now on Jiyong is really Jessica pretending to be her twin brother while attending SM Academy. She’ll be referred as a guy. The real Jiyong will be referred as GDragon or GD in the future.)

 

Jessica’s POV

Wow~~ This school is supa awesome~~~~~~~ Wait!!! There’s a group of half- male students running around. Can’t they put some damn clothes on! *glares* That’s very disrespectful towards the female students. Hm~ seems they sensed my icily glare since they instantly started shivering like crazy. *semi-evil laugh* Kekeke~~ Okay, enough of wasting time must go put away my stuff. Now what was my room again? 228? 256? 321? 168? While I walk into the dorm I received a text from Yun-ho saying.

You’re room is 326!! Don’t you forget!

Geez cousin~~ You know me so well ^^ keke

Okay, so my room is 326. I look at the map and *sighs* it’s on the 3th floor!! I wished it was closer to the entrance. *sigh* I walked to the elevator and got in then pressed the 3. 

You're like ice

I-C-E,

Feels so nice

Scorching me,

You're so hot hot

Baby, your love is so hot, hot

 

Pull up,

She been purring like a kitten

Cravin' your love

I've been counting down the days you been gone

A little too long, patient

Knowing exactly what it is

It lasts time and now

 

When you come and lay between it this time

Take the ice cube (boy, you know what)

Sit it right below my navel

And watch what I do

And that's my favorite angle

 

The elevator doors open. Thank goodness!! I was about to break the freaking speaker. Why is the music so explicit? I walked out and into a warzone. The guys were playing basketball, soccer, hockey, lacrosse and caught in the large hall. OMGee!! Dirty boxers were just thrown from one room into another! I quickly crossed through the warzone and looked for my room.   

Alright!! I finally found my room. I don’t have any roommates so I’m free to be myself. I slowly open the door and am greet by this hot shirtless guy.

c37.jpg

I was about to spazz over how handsome and hot he is until I heard and smelled something disgusting.

“Yah!!! Donghae, don’t be farting in front of our faces!!” Two guys playing Black Ops jumped up opening the window.

“Dude, your gas is lethal!!” A tall muscular guy shouted as he aired out the room.

“Dude~~ What did ya eat?” Another muscular guy said spraying air-fresher around the room.

“Excuse me, but why are you in my room?” I coldly asked. Oh god~~ That’s nasty!! *gags* It’s smells like death.

“What? And who are you?” The one that farted asked me.

“This is my room.”

“Really?” He smirked getting near me.

“Yes, now get the hell out before I kick you out.” I coldly told him.

“Tsk. You think I’m afraid of you?”

“Tsk.” I smirked. “You asked for it.” I quickly grabbed him by his neck and throw him out my room. “Get out.” I stated to the other 2.

“Yeah, sorry about him.” The 2 grabbed their stuff as well as the other guy’s and left.

“Okay, seems I’ll have to talk to the Dean about this. I need to change my lock or else they might come back in.” I walk to the Bathroom and find it destroyed. “And a new bathroom.” *sigh*

 

“ATTENTION WOULD JIYONG JUNG COME TO THE DEAN’S OFFICE ASAP!!! I REPEAT JIYONG JUNG COME TO THE DEAN’S OFFICE!!!”