Chapter Nine [TW]

I See You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N] PLEASE READ WITH CARE. THIS IS A TRIGGER WARNING FOR VIOLENCE, UAL ASSAULT, AND CURSING. THIS IS ALSO A GENTLE REMINDER THAT THE ACTIONS FROM THE CHARACTERS OF THE STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL. THIS DID NOT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE AND IS ONLY BEING USED FOR THIS STORY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. THANK YOU.

 

Lisa was walking back to her office when she suddenly stopped in her tracks upon seeing the two men that was on the waiting area of the spa while one of her staff was talking to them. She frowned. They looked so familiar but she couldn't remember where she had seen them before.

 

She started walking again, now towards the said men. She heard her staff, Ten, explaining to them the spa's packages and services. Ten stopped talking when he saw her. Lisa smiled at him, then to the two men. She bowed at them. “Hi! I’m Lisa. Welcome to Serene! How may I help you?”

 

Both men bowed at her. “My friend and I are here for a massage. What will you suggest to us?”

 

“Oh. We give the best massage in town, Mister….” Lisa paused silently asking the man for his name.

 

The man looked at her like she grew two more heads. It looked like she personally offended them and Lisa had no idea why. Was she supposed to know them? But then again, they looked quite familiar so maybe they're celebrities? Sports men? It would not be a surprise since the spa was famous enough for celebrities and idols to be their regular customers. However, she'd never seen these two here before.

 

The man scoffed at her. Lisa did not like it at all. “Are you really serious right now? You don't know us?”

 

Lisa stopped herself from rolling her eyes and the smile on her lips almost turned into a frown. Ugh! Men and their easily wounded ego. “I'm sorry but I really don't know you. Although your faces are quite familiar. I'm just not really sure where I've seen you guys before.” She tried to sound apologetic even though all she wanted at that time was to leave these men alone. 

 

The man rolled her eyes at her. “I cannot believe that I really have to introduce myself but whatever,” he said. “I’m Donghae. And this is my friend Eunhyuk. We're members of Suju.”

 

Oh… Lisa said to herself.

 

Of course she knew Suju. They're one of the most famous boy groups here in South Korea and Seulgi and they were both under the same management. She was just not a fan because boy groups were not actually her thing. That's why these guys looked familiar to her. She must've seen them in one of the magazines or billboards somewhere. But instead of showing some kind of recognition, she just looked confusedly at them, like she still didn't recognize the boygroup's name. She wouldn't let this arrogant boy feel special or important. 

 

“I'm sorry but I really don't know you guys.” Lisa wanted to laugh out loud upon seeing the shocked faces of these two men. Oh, how she wished she could take a picture of this moment. Chaeyoung would literally cry from laughing so hard later after telling her this.

 

“But like what I said, we have the best service here in town. I can recommend you some of the packages that I'm sure you guys will love and that will suit you better.” Lisa said politely at them. “For you guys, we have the Gentleman's Package, Refreshing Start and Total Indulgence.” Lisa proceeded on explaining to them the difference among those packages and how long they take.

 

The guys seemed to get over their shock from a while ago because a couple of minutes after, they reached a decision. “We’ll take the Gentleman's Package,” Eunhyuk said.

 

“Good choice.” Lisa said. “I’m going to ask someone to bring you some drinks while waiting and after that, I'll get back to you guys to pi—”

 

“Who’s that?” Donghae suddenly said, looking somewhere at her back. She looked at where he was looking at and saw her wife and Joohyun unnie talking. 

 

“Who?”

 

“The smaller one.” He was talking about Joohyun

.

“She’s one of our masseuses.” When Lisa looked back at Donghae, she immediately wished that she could actually smack him in the face. He was looking at Joohyun with that stupid smirk on his lips and that look that made her want to puke of how disgusting it was. He ing looked like a maniac.

 

“I want her to do me.” 

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“You heard me, miss. I want her to do me. So go out there and tell your boss that mister Lee Donghae specifically wants that girl to do him.”

 

Lisa gritted her teeth. She could feel herself starting to explode. 

 

This man. This disgusting man. The way he talked about Joohyun like she was a ing meat. What did he think of this place? A ing den?! Everybody who had a common sense would know what he actually meant with what he said. He was not talking about a simple massage and that alone made her want to kick him in his balls repeatedly and throw him to the space because that's what he deserved.

 

Lisa inhaled and exhaled a couple of times to calm herself. As much as she wanted to just shout at him for being so rude and disgusting, she needed to stay calm. “I'm sorry but we cannot do that.”

 

“Why?” Donghae then looked at her, his brows furrowed.

 

“Because it's against our rules.” Lisa clenched her fists. “Male customers will get their massage from our masseurs and the female customers will get it from our masseuses.”

 

“Well, I don't want your rules.” Donghae crossed his arms together in front of his chest. “Go get your manager. I want to talk to them. I'm sure they will make an exception for me this time.” He smirked like he already won.

 

“There's no need for that.”

 

“What do you mean?” 

 

“Because I'm the owner.” Lisa saw his mood suddenly changed after hearing what she'd said. She puffed her chest proudly and sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter