Chapter Four

I See You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yes, Wannie. I know. I know….  I haven't forgotten our girls night on Sunday, don't worry.”

 

“You better not, Seulgi-yah! Sooyoungie and I miss you.” You chuckled when you heard Wendy's whining.

 

You opened the door of your unit and opened the lights when you entered your home. You sighed in relief when you finally took off your stilettos. Your feet had been aching since this noon. Your short visit in the café relaxed you but not enough to take away your feet's pain.

 

“Is the famous singer Son Seungwan whining?” you teased.

 

“Yah!”

 

“I’m kidding, I'm kidding.” You giggled. You started walking again, intending to get some water from your kitchen, only to stop when you caught a glimpse of your soulmate in your full body mirror. It's as if seeing your soulmate's face automatically made you forget about your hurting feet and the fatigue that you'd been feeling. Wendy's voice had become just a low background noise, almost as if you suddenly couldn't hear her. You softly smiled at the reflection, making your soulmate smile at the same time. You felt your heart skipped a beat when you saw it. 

 

“—and yeah, I said to her that it's okay.”

 

“….”

 

“Seulgi? Are you still there?”

 

“….”

 

“Seulgi-yah? Seulgi? Hello? Yah! Why aren't you talking to me?!”

 

You blinked when Wendy's voice finally registered in your mind. “Hmm? You're saying something?”

 

You heard Wendy sighed on the other line. “You seemed distracted. You must be tired. Anyways, I'm just gonna talk to you tomorrow. You need to get some rest. Sleep well, Seul! Bye!”

 

You pocketed the phone when the call ended then proceeded back to looking at your soulmate. “Hi, there,” you greeted her.

 

“It was a very tiring day today, my bunny. I had a performance on a music show, a TV show guesting and a photoshoot as the new cover girl for Vogue. I really did enjoy them a lot, you know? But it can really get tiring sometimes. Manager unnie cooked me ramyun, though. She's a really good cook and the ramyun was so good. I finished two bowls so I really need to visit the gym this weekend.” you chuckled. 

 

“I also visited the café Jisoo owns. Coincidentally, I met Yeri there. And we talked about her sister.” You sighed when you remembered Yeri's sister again. “She’s blind, bunny. Yeri told me things about her sister that made me feel sad. Joohyunnie's been through a lot and I wish she won't feel so lonely anymore. It's just so disheartening that someone as good as her has to go through all of that. I'm hurting for her because she doesn't deserve it.”

 

You smiled sadly at your soulmate. “You’d probably think that I'm being ridiculous 'cause I haven't even met her and yet, I'm already like this. But if there's something that my friends would always tell about me, it's that that I feel too much, bunny. And it's probably the reason why I fell in love with you that fast.”

 

Your stared at your soulmate. You couldn’t help but feel that familiar tightening in your chest due to the fact that you still had no idea how you would be able to find her. You had been searching and searching for more than ten years already and it still felt like you're not even that close to her. During the times that you're feeling down, the scary thought that you would never meet your soulmate in real life would always bring you to tears. And maybe, you knew the feeling of being lonely. The feeling like you're suspended in the air, waiting for something that was actually out there but was supposed to be here with you. There's nothing more frustrating than to always see the face of the person you were destined to be with but not have them to be really there with you. Was your soulmate even searching for you, too? You're famous. Would it really be that hard to find you if almost the whole population of South Korea probably knew you?

 

“Do you even want to be with me, too?” you whispered, staring at the eyes of the woman you'd been yearning for.

 

°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°

 

Your fan signing event was about to start. You only had fifteen minutes to prepare yourself before facing the hundreds of fans who were waiting for you on the other side. You could already hear their yelling. Some of them were singing the song that was playing at that time. You couldn't help but smile at how energetic and excited your fans were to see you in person. You yourself was excited to meet them all and p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter