Welcome To Hell

Hero's Welcome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun has been waiting for this moment her entire life, she stepped out of the van and gawked at the base: combat obstacles, learning centres. She was overwhelmed.

 

“Isn’t this amazing Sooyoung?”

 

“Oh... yes, it is. and Unnie I told you it’s Joy” Sooyoung had a piecing gaze in an certain officer’s direction though. “Jeez, look at the shoulders on that one... Unnie please control me before my hormones go and attack that fine arse Sergeant” Joy her lips predator like “god... women in uniform are so hot.” Luckily Joy’s beloved soldier turned and her face was just as beautiful: alluring monolids contrasted with a friendly bear looking face.

 

“Afternoon everyone, my name is Kang Seulgi. I am a Sergeant here at the corps and I’ll be showing you around today.” She turns and gestured for the group to follow, Joohyun had to hold Joy back from pouncing on the latter.

 

During the tour the residences were shown the nursing hall where they will work temporarily. They then passed a group of male soldiers looking the young nurses up and down.

 

“Um nurse... I’m feeling slightly sick. Give me a kiss better?” Joohyun scoffed at their immature antics.

 

“Soldiers I think you should get back to work now.” Director Kang warned, and the men scrambled.

 

“Ooo... a woman with authority, even hotter.” Joy snickered.

 

As they continued on their tour the group passed the outdoor gym and saw it was empty other than a figure who was clad in their cargo trousers and only a sport bra. The figure was turned showing off their giant back tattoo of a roaring tiger that exuded strength and power. Joohyun shivered thinking they were extremely cold exercising in this harsh weather but became hot when she saw the figure doing non-stop pull ups on a metal bar. Alternating from one handed pull ups t two handed… Joohyun wondered what else the figure could do with their hands. Adjacent to the figure was a hoard of squealing fanboys and girls. Even some of the nurses were enamoured by the person. Joohyun was also but would never admit it.

 

“Why is the army filled with y women...Unnie I can’t wait to tend to these snacks.”

 

“Lieutenant Son!! Come check out our new nurses.” Director Kang called.

 

The figure dropped from the bar and turned. Joohyun gasped at the woman who had natural brown hair and despite the scars on her torso and face, Joohyun thought she was breath-taking. She heard everyone swoon as ‘Lieutenant Son’ walked towards them with a stoic face. How y.

 

“ATTENTION!” lieutenant Son called, and everyone assumed their salute positions.

 

“Everyone this is Lieutenant Son Seungwan, she is very high up in the corps here. Known for her hard work in the field being based not only for the Korean army but also the Canadian army. She has fought in countries such as Afghanistan.” She was amazed by the latters physique: rock hard abs on display, very confident in her body. There was a giant scar on her torso. Which looked from a stab wound and made Joohyun wondered what kind of fights she had in the army. She also spotted a few tattoos mostly in foreign languages and patterns, but some were contemporary such as Roman numeral dates, single lined arm bands as well as a wave and sunset and mountain markings. Joohyun was invested at this mysterious figure who was highly respected in the field.

 

During all the praises Lieutenant Son remained silent but had a piercing gaze at Joohyun. The latter made her uncomfortable under her gaze as if she was being undressed with her eyes. Therefore, Joohyun kept her head down and continued to listen to director Kang.

 

Finally, Lieutenant Son spoke “good luck with your time here.” And walked off. A woman of very few words. Joohyun wondered why the latter seemed so cold but reckoned it was an army facade. She was red by merely listening to the latters husky sentence it sent goose bumps through her body.

 

After the tour they resided in the lunch hall: Joy spent the entire time clinging onto director Kang and used her age to make her innocent.

 

“Director Kang, my you must work out. Your biceps are no joke.” Seulgi’s ears went beet red at this and blushed as Joy held her arm tightly. Joohyun thought it was cute how the two got along well.

 

Once receiving their lunches, the group walked through the intimidating cafeteria filled with soldiers. Joohyun felt their gazes: jealousy from woman for her beauty and lust from the men for her beauty. But the looks from Lieutenant Son from earlier were much worse than this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter