49. “No one is too ordinary for our agency.”

September

 

 

 

 

'Velvety Taste' hung up high at the main entrance of their agency building. If you think the company is doing things that is about baking or anything with food, then you are only partly right.

 

"I won't wanna talk about this right now." Yeri chomps the last bite of her burrito as she her thumb. "We will not do collaboration with the mnet snakes, and that's final. Now get me my taeyeon unnie on line."

 

Becca sighed. Sometimes being PA of this girl means handling a rather childish public relation officer. The fact that her mommy supports most of her action is not doing an help in reducing her potential high blood pressure.

 

"Hello there our precious Ms Katie, I see you having a nice oily meal." A tall figure came in. Ms. Park Joy, the HR manager of the company. Irene had to let her be the one because apparently if Ms Son Wendy handle it she would keeping raising worker's salary, same happens to Ms Kang, just one is doing very willing and other one is being tricked to do it. Besides Joy likes to intimidate people, in this case, it's the perfect job for her.

 

"What do you want Joy?" Yeri was unfazed, it's impossible Joy would simply come to her office because their office is basically the opposite way.

 

"Nothing. I was just bored and there is no way I will go to the cafe and see Wendy and Irene having their gross moment down there.

 

Yeri raised her brow. "And I'm your second choice instead of Seulgi, because?"

 

Joy crinkle her brow. "Why would I look for her?"

 

There is a devious smile on the girl Joy can't decipher coming for the other girl, maybe it isn't a good idea to find her at all. "What?"

 

"Nothing, just so you know her PA Eunae told our Becca here that there is a girl named Miss YoA went to her office half an hour ago."

 

"WHAT" the yell came from Joy is so loud luckily she had prepared for it. Before Yeri can fuel anything to Joy's fire the latter has already on her way out. "That stupid bear letting a snake into her office alone is not acceptable..." more grumble going on but Yeri can't heard it since the girl gone further.

 

"Oh well. Seems no one disrupt taeyeon unnie and my date this afternoon anymore." Yeri said. Turning her head she saw a speechless PA standing like a statue. "What? You mean about the Miss YoA thing?" she gathered her things and walked out. "Maybe I just remembered the day wrong."

 

She went down escalator, passing the cafe at the entrance of the building. She looked at the couple working. A woman with grey pinstripe suit clinging on the barista like a koala while she is working.

 

"Disgusting." Yeri commented. She doesn't even want to admit the clingy CEO right there is her sister. Who the clings on their girlfriend during work just because she want to? Oh well Bae Joohyun does. The CEO does what she wants anyway.

 

It was also weird because apparently the visual of the gross couple collected their fangirls/shippers so you can always see some customer at the cafe doing nothing but watching the couple's interaction.

 

Oh well it's none of her business anyway, she better goes to her date now.

 

Becca looks at the car of her manager went out the building. Sighing, she went back to call mnet, well it's another day at the company.