1. Time travel, a bookmark, the angel

September

 

 

Wrapping herself in her favorite red leather jacket, Wendy walks towards the light in front she assume is a town.

 

She is here to look for a little girl, whose name called Yeri where she would doing a human sacrifice to summon demon.

 

She should not be interfering with human's affair but she guess she could have a little exception when her dearest would be involved.

Her dearest's issue is hers as well.

 

The little girl never knows, the human she is going to kill is a prince who is fated to be king of Rama.

 

A royal heart is very valuable when they have the power of fate, it could be in certain someone's interest.

 

Her dearest Irene, archangel of Justice has a bit problem with the chaos her future daughter(the current little girl) will create. A so called demon/grim reaper named Joy who certainly not going to bring joy at all.

 

Since her dearest is dealing with the problem in her time, she guess she could do a little, adjustment to the situation for their 100th year anniversary.

 

It didn't took her long to find the house, as she noticed a pizza delivery guy in purple shirt approaching a mansion. The mansion barely have enough lights. Maybe that's why Yeri have no problem running out the house during nighttime.

 

-

 

"You'll need to find me before I pay you." Yeri took the pizza and with a smirk, she ran.

 

"I'LL PAY YOU TRIPLE IF YOU CAN CATCH ME BEFORE I HIDE." there came a yell from upstairs.

 

The guy hesitated for a second but before he could start chasing Wendy beats him to it. "Wait, I'll pay for her. She is just being capricious." The guy nodded in understanding as he bid in farewell.

 

Closing the door, Wendy blinks to Yeri's bedroom, where her final destination and the attempt of assassination will be at.

 

Yeri came in just in time when Wendy comfortably sat down on the couch, playing with the crossbow. Her eye bulged looking at the situation in front. "W-who, are you?" her voice shaking, her eyes darts everywhere, analyzing if she should start running.

 

 

Wendy puts down the weapon as she smiled. "Hello, I am Wendy, your future guardian, and I gotta say, you have some balls to be doing this at such a young age, a brainy one nonetheless."

 

"I, don't understand what you are talking about." Yeri denied.

 

Wendy chuckles. She brings out one of the bookmark of Irene's as she hands it over, which cautiously accepted from the little girl. "Keep this, and don't ever summon a demon so they can make you a vampire again. The bookmark will make you live longer than you could, given if you and my dearest will meet again."

 

And that, she went back to her own time.

 

Never she thought this is the first thing she will encounter when she comes back.

 

"SON SEUNGWAN I CANT BELIEVE YOU LOSS MY FAVOURITE BOOKMARK!"