17. Someone goes to extreme lengths to return something he/she borrowed.

September

 

 

"What are you doing?" Seulgi asked as she saw Wendy hiding herself behind the table, showing only her two eyes, peeking at the entrance of their class.

 

"I lend something to Irene as an apology." Her eyes glued to the entrance ignoring the sound of potato chips crushed and dead in Seulgi's mouth.

 

The crushing sound stopped, a strong shriek of plastic bag invaded her eardrum along with a serious whisper. "Irene Bae? Your crush?

 

Wendy nodded.

 

Finally someone makes her move. Seulgi leans back to the chair, continuing inhaling her chips. "Why do you look like you are avoiding from someone who is killing you?"

 

"I..."

 

"WENDY SON!" Irene Bae, the gangsta queen of the school came in, nothing in her hand but Wendy can see her getting killed by the powerful girl at the doorstep without using any murder weapon.

 

 

She can just choke her with the strong lean arm muscles of her-

 

Focus. Wendy shakes her head. It's a question of life and death now and all she thinks about is getting herself choked. She hid herself lower curling herself under the table hoping she won't see her.

 

It was a stupid attempt by the way. When you have a best friend who would out her friend by leaning herself towards her friend's hideout spot and asked. "Wendy, why are you hiding from Irene Bae?"

 

She felt herself getting hauled up her collar from behind. "Did you seriously think that by hiding under the uncovered desk will make yourself invisible enough to hide from me?"

 

Wendy gulped. Sensing there is no other reaction by the other, Irene soften her gaze. She put her collar down as she takes her hand, dragging the stupefied girl out the classroom with her, "Come on, I need to talk to you privately."

 

Wendy doesn't think much about having the queen being in a space privately. Every part of her has stopped working when she sensed the vanilla fabric softener of hers on Irene's clothes despite the queen complained about it was not her favorite. In short, she just let Irene dragged her around not knowing where they will go in a dazzled form, however in her dazzled form she can still hear a faint energetic cheer by her best friend from afar. "GET THAT FAVORITE GODDESS OF YOURS WENDY"

 

Who is Kang Seulgi again? She decides to disown.

 

 

"So about yesterday..." Wendy had to initiate the conversation. The gangsta queen has not said a word when they arrived at her place. She sat on the couch, watching Wendy with that cute doe eyes just like that and Wendy isn't Joy who has such confidence in herself to let herself being stared by someone so blatantly.

 

"You ran afterwards, leaving me wet." Irene stated it as if she just ate ice cream.

 

Wendy coughed at the choice of the words. "I lent you the umbrella Irene. See? You didn't get sick, that's good. You know you get sick easily since child and Mom Bae always worried about it and-"

 

Her blabber gets to a pause with a finger in front of her lips. The owner of the finger was also very close to her in a blink of an eye. She was straddle in between of Irene knees. She was trapped in between Irene's hands which was placed at the couch.

 

Irene's gaze did not removed from her. When she tried to avoid it by looking somewhere else, she was brought back to stare at Irene's eyes with just a tip below her chin. "You can only look at me."

 

With another gulp down , she followed the instruction without talking back. She gasped when she felt hands on her bottoms, caressing in a circle, sometimes a squeeze in between,

 

Irene hummed. Her heavy breath hits on Wendy's neck, making her shudder with every cold air rush in after. Her breath hitched when she felt the hands travels from her bottom to the front part along with the concave lines at her legs. "I-Ire-" She did not finish her sentence when Irene's hands reach the front, closer to the door hidden in between her thighs.

 

Instead going that direction, Irene's hand went up, bring her hand on Wendy's abdomen. Wendy contracts every part of muscles Irene's hands trails, her grasp is now consistent as her effort to hold her moan weakens overtime.

 

She didn't even realized when she closed her eyes because the hands leaves her body when she felt she was about to melt into a puddle.

 

She opened her eyes again and found herself getting a peck on her cheek, a smile with a sly glint in Irene's eyes when she unstraddled Wendy and got herself on her feet again.

 

"I returned what I have borrowed."