chapter 6

Colors

Day 11.

The alarm rang, which woke Kaeun up. The girl looked over the left side of her, to find Yunjin still sleeping peacefully at her own bed. Kaeun stood up, making her way to the younger.

" Yunjin. " Kaeun shook her up and Yunjin groaned, meaning, Kaeun succeeded to wake the younger girl up. " It's time to wake up. We'll be going to school later. "

" Pull me up. I'm too lazy. "

The older smiled at the Yunjin who still looks sleepy. " Come on, baby giraffe. " Kaeun pulled her up. " Let's eat breakfast. I'll cook since mom already went to work. " Yunjin's hand was held by Kaeun and the two went to the kitchen together.

" Sit down. I'll be cooking. " Kaeun made Yunjin sit on a chair.

" I'll help you, unnie. "

" No need, Yunjinie. I can do it. " Then, Kaeun started to prepare the ingredients that she is gonna cook.

" Kaeun unnie.. are you really my sister? You're more likely my mom. " Yunjin laughed, which made Kaeun laugh too.

" I'm your cousin that is your half-sister and half-mother. "

" Hm, I'll consider that. "

Kaeun went back to cooking.

----

The two just finished eating their breakfast. 

" Take a bath first, Yunjin. I'll go next. "

" You sure? You can go first, if you want. "

" Nah. Go on, you already stink. "

Yunjin pouted and playfully glared at her. " I'm not! You're just smelling yourself. " The younger smacked Kaeun jokingly.

" Just kidding! Take a bath now, or else we're gonna be late. "

The younger nodded and did what Kaeun said.

----

Kaeun opened the door, to see her classmates being loud, having fun, and chaos happening. Chaeyeon was running around the classroom, with a Eunbi chasing her. Yena, Ahn Yujin, Go Yujin, Wonyoung, and Yuri were messing with the blackboard, writing and drawing things. Juri, Sihyun, Mako, and Minseo were chitchatting and laughing loud. Nako and Hitomi were flirting, and is with a Nayoung who is trying to flirt with Doa, and is also with a Minjoo who is also being gay with Miu. Miyu, Chaewon, Moe, Saho, Tomu, and Misaki were the only ones who are normal and just reading their books at their seats. Everything was a real mess.

After a while, the giraffe sisters finally got noticed and got greeted ' Good Morning ' by the others.

" So this is what happens when the president comes to school a little late. And when the teacher come to the class a little late, too. " Kaeun shook her head. " Even the vice president is making chaos. " She then glared at Eunbi. 

" Oopss. " Eunbi just grinned.

The two giraffes finally sat down at their seats. 

" Good morning, Kirin-chan. "

" Good morning too, Miyu-chan! " Yunjin poked Miyu's cheek as she faced the older.

" You really like poking my cheeks, don't you? "

" Yeah. A bunny's cheeks is adorable! "

" But I'm not a bunny..? "

" Yes you are. You are my bunny. Yunjin's bunny! "

Miyu and Yunjin laughed at this. " Yeah, Kirin-chan's bunny. " Miyu smiled widely. It made Yunjin's heart skip a beat.

' And you really like to make my heart beat fast, don't you? '

And by a little second, the two's sweet moment got broken when the Yujins shouted.

" EVERYONE!!! LET'S GO DO A SLEEP OVER ON DOA'S HUGE HOUSE!!! "

Doa's eyes widened. " WHAT?! WHY MY HOUSE?! "

"LISTEN. " Ahn Yujin cleared . " First of all, you are a rich kid. "

" Second, Your house is HUGE! " Go Yujin said while exaggerating the word 'huge'.

" LASTLY, you might have a lot of food on your house since your rich! " Ahn Yujin said excitedly.

" YEAH!!!! " Yena, Yuri, and Wonyoung shouted.

" FINE, FINE! Let's go later since it's Friday today and tomorrow is Saturday. Meaning, no classes. " Doa finally agreed.

" YAY!!!! " The rest of the girls cheered.

----

The bell rang.

" Lunch time, everyone! " Their teacher said and packed it's things then went outside.

" Girls, " Doa called for their attention. " Let's talk about it on the canteen. " The squad nodded and went outside, heading to the canteen.

As the girls arrived, they all sat down.

" So, " Kaeun started. " Let's divide ourselves into groups. Who knows how to drive? "

Eunbi, Sihyun, Minjoo, Yena, and Saho raised their hands up.

" Who has their own cars? "

Chaeyeon, Minseo, Nayoung, Yuri, and Chaewon raised their hands up.

" Alright, " Kaeun said as she wrote down something on her paper. " Let me divide you all first, just for a second. " The rest nodded at her.

" Okay so.. First car will be Sihyun, Juri, Mako, and Minseo. Sihyun, you'll be the driver. " 

The first group all smiled and high-fived each other.

" Second will be Me, Yunjin, Miyu, Chaeyeon, Eunbi, and Sakura. Eunbi will be the driver, of course. Third will be Miu, Minjoo, Nako, Hitomi, Nayoung, Doa, and Misaki. Minjoo will be the driver. "

" Wow.. the gays got grouped together. " Doa reacted.

" Fourth will be Yena, Ahnyu, Goyu, Yuri and Wonyoung. Yuri will be the driver. And lastly, Chaewon, Moe, Saho, and Tomu. Saho will be the driver. " Saho nodded.

" Is it clear, everyone? "

" Yes, Kaeun-nim. " They all said in unison and started to laugh.

" I told you all, don't call me Kaeun-nim! I'm not a senior. "

" Sorry, " Eunbi apologized, laughing.

" Sometimes, our vice president is just really useless and smokes crack. " 

Eunbi laughed even harder at Kaeun's words. Kaeun just facepalmed.

" Anyways, you all better pack up what you're gonna bring. So that we're not gonna go back-and-forth again. Like what happened last year with Chaeyeon. " Kaeun looked at Chaeyeon who is grinning while still laughing.

" It's our next class now. Let's get back to the classroom. "

All of the girls stood up and went back to their classroom.

----

Miyu held Yunjin's hand as they head to the classroom. 

" Yunjin-chan. "

" Hm? "

" I'm excited! This will be my first time doing this with you all. " Miyu exclaimed excitedly while smiling wide.

Yunjin smiled at the cute Miyu. Her heart started ro beat fast once again. She squeezed the bunny's small hand. " Me too, Miyu-chan. Me too. "

Little did they know, Kaeun saw their cute and sweet actions.

Kaeun started to frown. Sakura noticed it. The younger tapped Kaeun's shoulder. 

" Unnie, you alright? "

Kaeun looked at them once again. " I'm alright. Totally alright. "

" I know you're not, unnie. " Sakura sighed. Kaeun smiled bitterly. 

" Trust me, Saku. I'm fine. "

" Well then.. if you say so. "