chapter 7

Colors

Day 12.

Miyu got out of her bed, feeling excited. It was the day where they are gonna hang out and do a sleep over on Doa's huge house.

Miyu grabbed her phone, and checked it. Someone had sent her a message.

====

xxxx-xxx-xxxx

good morning, miyu-chan!

please go to the cafe near at our school on 8:30. yunjin and i will be waiting there.

oh also sakura, chaeyeon, and eunbi too

sure

and also, sorry to ask but, who are you?

this is kaeun! i'm really excited to meet you then pinch ur cute cheeks and admire ur bunny teeth again

miyu is mine -yunjin

okay, okay. u can shut up now yunjin

u two are cute lol

anyways, prepare your things now. see you, miyu-chan!

alright. see you too, kaeun-chan and yunjin-chan

====

Miyu smiled as she turned off her phone. She felt like she had gotten more energy as she talked to the cute two giraffes.

" Time to freshen up, Takeuchi. " The girl said do herself as she fixed her things then went to the bathroom to take a bath.

----

Miyu arrived on the cafe, bringing a cute backpack with her. The girl was wearing a cute pink blouse then a white skirt. 

" I should call Yunjin-chan, " She then started to dial the tall girl. " Yunjin-chan? Please pick up. "

After a second, Yunjin finally picked up. " Hello? Who is this? "

" Yunjin-chan! It's Miyu. I'm here outside the cafe, where are you? "

" Oh, hello. Just get inside then turn left. We'll just call and wave to you if ever we see you. Do the same to us. "

" Alright, got it. I'll be going. Bye. "

Miyu hung up the phone as she goes inside the cafe.

The bunny went to the direction where she was told to go. She went left then saw the two giraffes. As she looked at Yunjin, the tall girl looked around and saw her too. The timing was perfect, they made an eyecontact.

Yunjin turned around, again, to Kaeun then tapped the older. " It's Miyu-chan! Miyu, come here! " Yunjin made a gesture, signalling Miyu to go to them.

Miyu went near them and took a seat beside Yunjin.

" Do you want some? " Kaeun asked, offering Miyu a cake.

" Yeah, eat up. You can also take a sip from our drinks, if you want. " Yunjin added.

" Nah, " Miyu shook her head. " I'm okay. "

" Well then, if you say so. " Kaeun smiled and took a sip.

" So, where's Sakura, Chaeyeon, and Eunbi? " Miyu looked around.

" Oh. They're at the counter. " Kaeun answered. 

" Buying some snacks for us to eat at the car. " Yunjin said.

" MIYU-CHAAAAAN! " The girls turned around to the direction where the voice came from. It was Eunbi who was running to them. 

Chaeyeon smacked Eunbi's head. " Babe, we're at the cafe! Don't be loud. "

" Ooppss, " Eunbi and Sakura laughed. " I'm sorry babe. "

" Anyways, " Kaeun spoke. " You three done now? We'll be going. "

" Yeah. Let's go!!! " Eunbi said cheerfully then went outside the cafe, heading to their car. The rest of the girls followed her.

Yunjin and Miyu were holding hands, again. Kaeun noticed it, then just ignored.

' It's nothing.. just nothing. Pretend you didn't see it. ' Kaeun sighed.

' Why does it hurt? '

Kaeun was dazing off as they walked, but good thing, Miyu turned aroumd to check on Kaeun. She noticed that the girl was dazing off so, she tapped her.

" Kaeun-san? "

" O-oh. Miyu. "

" Are you alright? " Miyu then held Kaeun's hand, squeezing it. The bunny looked at Kaeun, worried.

" Y-yeah.. just thought about something. Don't mind me. I'm fine. "

" Are you sure..? "

" I am. " The taller gave Miyu a reassuring smile.

The two walked, still holding hands, following the girls that are in front of them.

" Eunbi, " Kaeun called. " Where the heck did you park the car? It seems so far from the cafe. "

Eunbi laughed. " Well, I was supppsed to park near the cafe. But, there was no available space anymore. And don't worry, we're here! " The short girl pointed at the car, which made the others sigh in relief.

" Finally! I'm tired of standing and walking! " Chaeyeon complained with a whining Sakura.

" Alright, be quiet, gays. Get inside. " Eunbi said as she gets inside the car. The others follow.

Eunbi inserted the key, which made the engine start. " Buckle up, gays! We'll be going to Doa's mansion now. "

" Alright, alright. Just drive. No need to be loud, geez. " Chaeyeon, who was beside her in the passenger seat, complained once again.

Eunbi pouted. " But babe- "

Surprisingly, Miyu reacted. " Oh my god, stop being gay! I'm disgusted. " The bunny made a disgusted face, which made the others laugh.

" Collect your girl, Yunjin. " Eunbi said, still laughing, then started to drive.

" W-what my girl?! " Yunjin was flustered. Miyu chuckled.

" Stop it, Eunbi. Yunjin's blushing. " Miyu laughed.

" Fine, fine. " Eunbi said, chuckling, then focused on her driving.

----

The group finally arrived on Doa's house. Eunbi went outside the car, then the others followed one by one. 

" Eunbi unnie! Here! " Eunbi turned around, hearing a familiar voice. It belonged to Nayoung.

Eunbi's group walked towards Nayoung's group.

Miyu looked around. " The others aren't here yet? "

Miu shook her head as a reply. " No. Minseo texted me that it was traffic at their area. They'll be here a little later. "

" Same as Chaewon's. " Minjoo added.

" What about Yena'a group? "

Speaking of the devil, the door slammed open. " WE ARE HEREEEEEEE!!!! " Yena shouted, with a Yuri, Wonyoung and Yujin cheering beside her.

Doa facepalmed. " The troublemakers. " Yena, Yuri, Wonyoung and Yujin just laughed hard.

" Okay. So, listen. First of all, do NOT break anything here in the house. My parents might kill me, " Doa said, glaring at Yena's group. " Second, we can play, but let's not mess with the house. Lastly, let's enjoy this sleepover. "

The girls nodded and agreed to Doa's rules.

" What room do we use? " Yunjin asked.

" Oh, " Doa took out a paper and started reading it. " First room, my group. Second room, Yena's group. Third, Eunbi unnie's group. Fourth, Sihyun unnie's group. Lastly, Chaewon unnie's group. "

" And oh, don't worry, the rooms are big. " Doa added. " Are we clear or are we clear? "

" Yeah yeah, we're clear. " Nayoung answered.

" Let's go on our assigned rooms now. Everyone, take a rest while we wait for Chaewon's and Sihyun's group to arrive. " Kaeun instructed.

" Yes unnie. " The rest said in unison. All of them just laughed. After a while, they finally did what Kaeun tasked them to do.