chapter 2

Colors

Day 2.

Miyu woke up and started to do her daily routine. Eat breakfast, take a bath, brush teeth, wear proper clothes, fix hair. As soon as she finished all of those tasks, she was ready to go to school.

" Mom! I have- oh. I don't have a mother. I live alone. " Miyu facepalmed herself. She sighed.

She just picked up her backpack, and got her keys. Miyu finally went outside and locked the door.

----

The bunny-like girl arrived at their school. As she was walking, she heard a familiar voice. It was Saho with Moe.

" Miyu-chan! " 

" Oh, Saho-chan. "

" We'll be late on class. Let's go! " Saho pulled her and Moe.

----

The trio arrived on class, panting.

Moe sighed in relief. " The professor isn't here yet. " 

As the three took their sits, their teacher just arrived, with a girl who's looking unfamiliar.

But for Miyu, she wasn't. 

' The girl that I saw on the office.. The transferee! ' The bunny said on her mind.

" Everyone, this is your new classmate. "

The girl bowed. " My name is Heo Yunjin, a transferee. I came from US. But you all can call me Jennifer, if you want. " Yunjin chuckled.

" By the way, Lee Kaeun is my cousin. Just an additional fact. " The tall girl looked at Kaeun and they smiled at each other.

" Okay so Yunjin.. your sit will be beside Miyu. "

Miyu was surprised, but she was also feeling happy. Her heart starts to beat fast for an unknown reason. " H-here! " Miyu raised her hand and smiled.

Yunjin nodded and walked towards her. She sat down.

The teacher started to discuss.

Yunjin looked at her. " Hello, I'm Heo Yunjin. It's nice to meet you. " The tall girl whispered and extended her hand for Miyu to shake.

" My name is Takeuchi Miyu. It's nice to meet you, too. " Miyu shooked her hand with Yunjin and smiled.

" You're a Japanese? "

" Yes. "

" Wait, since the teacher is discussing, I'll talk to you and get to know you later. Is that okay? "

Miyu nodded. " Of course, it's okay. "

----

" Class dismissed. Lunch time. " Their professor packed it's things and finally went outside.

" Sooooo, " Yunjin looked at her. " Let's be friends? "

" Sure thing! "

" Oh my god, really?! I have a new friend!!! " The transferee hugged the girl while Miyu just laughed.

Yunjin pulled away. " You know what, let's eat! You probbably haven't eaten that much during breakfast. "

" Yeah, you're right. I didn't. "

" Let's go eat, tokki-chan!

Yunjin stood up and pulled Miyu gently away with her.

Moe, Saho, and Tomu chuckled at this sight.

" Good thing to know that Miyu is making more friends. " Tomu said.

----

The two were walking hand-in-hand. Miyu never felt this happy and bubbly before, until she met Yunjin.

" Look, it's Kaeun unnie. Let's go to her. " Miyu nodded and the two went to Kaeun.

" Hey there, Yunjin! Oh, Miyu-chan is with you. "

" Yeah. I made a new friend, and it's tokki-chan! "

Miyu smiled at Yunjin's energy. Kaeun just giggled at this. 

" If you're tokki-chan, then what do you call Yunjin? "

" Oh.. um.. " Miyu thought for a second. Suddenly, she had an idea. " Kirin-chan! Because.. because.. she's tall..? "

Kaeun laughed. " That's cute. "

" By the way, tokki-chan and I are gonna buy our food now. They might run out of food or else we're not gonna eat. Bye, Kaeunie! " Yunjin waved and her and pulled Miyu by holding her hand. Miyu also waved at Kaeun, while Kaeun waved back.

" Miyu.. Tokki-chan.. that's cute. " The girl said to herself then chuckled. 

----

The two had finished buying theur food and went at the table where Kaeun sits at.

" You finished eating, Kaeun? " The giraffe asked. Kaeun nodded.

" But I'll wait you two to finish up. " 

Miyu smiled. " That's sweet of you, Kaeun-chan. "

Kaeun also smiled back, showing her emoticon-like face. " No problem, usagi-chan. " 

The two giggled, still smiling at each other. But Yunjin's heart started to ache. She didn't know why.

" Yunjin-chan, let's eat up, shall we? " Miyu asked. Yunjin didn't reply as she's still lost on her thoughts.

" Yunjinie? Kirin-chan? Jennifer?! " The bunny started to shook Yunjin's body.

" O-oh, what i-is it again? "

" I said let's eat. "

" Yeah. Sure. "

The two started to eat with Kaeun watching them.

----

Miyu and Yunjin had finished eating. The trio just chatted as they spend their free time.

" Girls, it's about ten-thirty. Let's go back, we might get scolded. "

" But- "

" No buts, Yunjin. I'm the student council's president, I need to follow my schedule and rules. I have to be responsible. "

Yunjin pouted. " Fine, fine. "

Miyu found this sight cute. Yunjin pouting, literally made her heart melt.

Kaeun stood up and tapped Miyu and Yunjin's shoulders. " Let's go. " The two nodded and also stood up. 

The trio started to walk to their classroom.