chapter 3

Colors

The teacher was absent. Kaeun had something to do, a task for the school council. She was the president.

Yunjin was tapping her desk using her fingers and kept sighing as she was bored. She then faced Miyu, who was reading a book.

" Miyu-chaaaaaan! I'm bored. "

" Read a book. "

" No. "

" Go draw things. "

" No. "

" Use your phone. "

" No. "

" Go do assignmen- "

" No! " Yunjin pouted. " I just wanna talk to you. "

Miyu couldn't reject the younger girl's cute charms. " Fine, fine. "

" Yay! " Yunjin hugged Miyu, but she pulled away after a while. " So, how's life? School? "

" Well, it's pretty hard. But I'm able to catch up so it's okay. "

" Wow.. explains why you have high grades. Do you have other friends? I wanna befriends with them! "

The bunny chuckled. " My friends are Takahashi Juri- "

" Sihyun's girlfriend, right? "

" Yeah. So Juri, Kojima Mako who looks like a raccoon and is dating Kim Minseo, Iwatate Saho, Goto Moe, Muto Tomu. That's pretty much it. "

" Really? Cool! I want to become friends with them. "

" I'm sure they'll want too. " Suddenly, Miyu thought of something. " I'll introduce you to them later at lunch, if you want. "

" Of course I want! I wanna meet Miyu-chan's friends and learn more about that cute little bunny.  "

The bunny-like girl actually blushed. Yunjin felt happy because she made Miyu blush. " S-shut up, Kirin-chan. You're just tall! "

" Doesn't matter. You're still cute. "

Miyu facepalmed and shook her head. " Whatever, I'm gonna read. " Miyu did as she said, she was reading the book again.

Yunjin shrugged. " I'll just go to sleep then. " The giraffe got her self on a sleeping position in her desk and fell asleep a while after. 

" You fell asleep fast.. I can't believe. That's.. cute. " Miyu chuckled at this sight and caressed the taller girl's hair.

----

Kaeun just came back to her classroom, finished doing her duties. She found a sleeping Miyu's arm around the also sleeping Yunjin's shoulder.

Kaeun kinda felt her heart sting for a little. Instead, she just giggled at the two and ignored it.

" Those two are cute, aren't they? " Kaeun looked at the direction where the voice came from. It was Sakura.

Kaeun's heart started to race because her crush was literally beside her. " Yeah, they are. "

" By the way, can you help me get the books at Ms. Kang's table? I need to distribute it. It will also be heavy for me to carry alone. "

" Sure thing, Saku. "

Kaeun thought that it would be the perfect time to confess.

----

The two were making their way to the destination.

" Kaeun-chan. "

" Yeah? "

" Well, I can't tell about this to anyone. So I just decided to tell it to you. "

" What is it? "

" I.. I'm.. "

" You're? "

" I'm engaged. To my boyfriend. "

Kaeun's heart shattered into pieces. It hurted so much. Sakura already had a boyfriend, but she didn't knew. And the worst part is, she's engaged with him. Kaeun wanted to cry and run away, but she didn't.

" You h-have a boyfriend..? "

" Yeah. " Sakura laughed softly. " I really love him. "

" Oh. C-congrats! "

Sakura pouted. " Why are you stuttering? "

"Because I'm a proud unnie! You already met the love of your life before me. " The older chuckled and fake-smiled.

" You know what, I think you and Miyu-chan would look cute. "

The taller blushed. " M-miyu? Tokki-chan? "

Sakura nodded and laughed. " Yeah. Look, you're blushing! "

Kaeun's eyes widened. " Let's just get the books. " She shooked her head.

" Sure sure, president. "

----

Yunjin woke up, jolted. It woke Miyu up. 

' I swear, why did I even watch horror movies last night?! I dreamt of it, this . ' The giraffe said in her mind.

Miyu beside her, was groggling when she was accidentally woke up by Yunjin.

" Tokki-chan, are you still sleepy? Sorry for waking you up. "

Miyu shakes her head. " Nope. Don't say sorry, it's fine. "

" You could sleep on my shoulder. " Yunjin tapped her left shoulder.

" I'll just sleep on the desk. I might hurt your shoulder. "

Yunjin didn't protest as Miyu was right. " Well, you have a point. Sleep well, Miyu-chan. You must've been tired. " 

Miyu smiled and rested her head on the desk. She slept again. On this time, Yunjin was the one who caressed Miyu's hair.

" WE ARE BAAAAAAAAACK!!!! " The door slammed open and it showed a shouting Sakura who is holding books, and with Kaeun who is also holding books.

It woke Miyu up, again. " You all literally don't want me to rest, huh. " 

Yunjin facepalmed. " Saku-chan, too loud! Let Miyu sleep. "

" Oh. Whipped. Looks like Kaeun got a riv- " Sakura was stopped mid-sentence when Kaeun put her hand on Sakura's mouth. The books were on her other arms

" Saku-chan, what the ?! "

Miyu blinked multiple times. " What? "

Yunjin was unable to shut her loud mouth and squeeled loudly. " That so cute oh my god?! Miyu-chan!!!!! " The giraffe crushed the bunny on a tight hug.

" Gays in the room, again. " Moe then gets back on reading.

" Shut up omg, where's your Haeyoon? " 

" W-what Haeyoon? Shut up, monkey. " Moe snacked Minjoo's head jokingly.

Doa facepalmed. " Gays. "

Nayoung suddenly appeared and wrapped her arm around Doa's shoulder. " Sup? " She then wiggled her eyebrows.

" Uh, no. " Doa said, removing Nayoung's arm.

Nayoung pouted. " I'm going to Misaki. " 

Witnessing all of these, made Miyu sighed. "An actual chaos. "

----

" Lunch time, everyone! " Kaeun said to inform her other classmates.

" Miyu-chan, Miyu-chan! It's lunch time, I'm excited! "

Miyu remembered. She was gonna introduce Yunjin. " They will really like you. Mostly your bubbly and energetic personality. "

" Let's go then, tokki. "

" You're not gonna bring Kaeun with us? "

Yunjin prevented herself from frowning. She just wanted to solo Miyu right now.

But Yunjin didn't let her feelings take over her. " Kaeunie, you gonna join us? "

" Oh? Sure! "

" That's good! You can meet my friends too. " said the bunny.

" Let's go!! " Miyu said in an energetic way and held Yunjin and Kaeun's hands. The three headed to the canteen, hand-in-hand.

Miyu saw her friends at one table. " Juri-chan! Moekyun! "

The girls at the table looked at the trio's direction and saw them.

Saho noticed their hands. " Tomu, it looks like a love triangle. Look at their hands. " Tomu noticed it and laughed, but didn't show it.

" Miyu-chan! " Mako shouted. " Come here. "

Miyu drags Yunjin and Kaeun with her.

" Everyone, meet my giraffe friends. Yunjin and Kaeun. "

The two tall girls blinked a lot. " giraffe? " They said in unison.

" You two are tall. " 

" Oh. " Kaeun said and smiled, showing her emoji-like face. Yunjin smiled also and laughed.

The girls were at the table, chatting and having fun while also eating. Miyu was right, they really liked Yunjin's personality. They also liked Kaeun too, of course. 

Kaeun looked at her watched. " Girls, it's almost our next class. Let's go or we're gonna be late. "

" Yes ma'am. " Juri answered.

" Quiet, egg. "

" No I am not an egg! "

The rest laughed at the bickering two.

" Okay, let's go now. " The president said.

The girls walked and finally arrived at their room, ready for the next class.