VI

Waltz for the Thirsty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

“What’s up with the glow, Bae?” Seungwan sits opposite Joohyun putting the tray in front of her at one of the cafeteria tables. “Don’t tell me you already did it. That damn kid.”

“So much for being easy, huh?” Joohyun smiles dreamily.

“Everybody says that for, Seul. Are you sure you’re not falling too fast for her? She’s a jerk. I know, I raised her.” Seungwan says in annoyance.

“She isn’t a bit jerk when she’s with me.” Joohyun plays with her food.

“I love my sister so much but she’s just so much of a player. She’s been caught in a lot of tabloid scandals with idols she has worked with. Also, she doesn’t really know what career path she wants.” Seungwan says exasperatedly.

“I get that Seulgi is cute and attractive, I admit that the first time we met, I saw sparks flew everywhere.” Joohyun blushes a little.

“That kid never got to know what she wants. She’s all play and fun. I’m amused she finally introduced me to a girlfriend. That’s a first. I can see she’s trying to get her crap together now.” Seungwan continues to eat her food.

“It was nice getting to talk to you. I miss those times in college.” Joohyun admits.

“Life happened. Both of us were busy. I hope you’d take care of my sister the way she deserves to be taken care of.”

“I would.”

---

Joohyun’s schedule is still that hectic, but at least when she calls Seulgi in the dead of the night, the younger lady would always pick up after the second ring.

“Where are you? Want to hang out?” Joohyun asks.

“I’m recording some song in my studio. I wouldn’t be able to ditch this. I need two more hours.” Seulgi feels too sorry because Joohyun initiates this time.

“I can go there. Just let me know where to go.” Joohyun is really determined to see how Seulgi works too.

“Are you sure? This is actually boring.” Seulgi says.

“I’m sure, okay? Just text me the location.”

Seulgi knows when to stop arguing. She knows her girlfriend is persistently stubborn. “Okay, okay.”

After a good thirty minutes, there was a knock on the door. It must be Joohyun. Seulgi rushes to check it and flings the door open.

“Hey. You can sit by my side.” Seulgi takes Joohyun’s hand and intertwines it with hers.

People in the room sees this, earning stares from the staff. Today, she is recording a song for Red Velvet. Seulgi wrote a song for them. She starts to call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter