Wanna One: Ong-Niel (Romance/Fluff)

K-POP: One-Shot Collection

I'm so sorry it took me so long. huhu. But here's the one-shot requested by @flutegal_28  :D Hope you enjoy!


Capture

"Lin-ah!~ Smile~" Seongwoo called, waving a child's rattle in his hand while keeping his other hand steady on the button of the camera. Mr. and Mrs. Lai stood behind the table, supporting their 1 year old birthday boy Lin to not fall forward or to the side. 

Lin turned his head up at the sound of the rattle continuously being shaken by Seongwoo, feeling mesmerised and amused by the sound. He clapped his hands laughing in joy when Seongwoo did his magic to capture the baby's radiant laugh. 

Daniel, who stood behind Seongwoo, turned and unconsciously smiled back at the baby. He took a few steps back and turned his video camera from the parents then to the baby who laughed and giggled while Mr. And Mrs. Lai also posed for the picture. 

"Omo." Daniel immediately regained his composure when he accidentally stepped on someone's foot. Turning in shock he immediately bowed his head. "Ah..." Jihyun winced slightly, leaning her hand on the table while rubbing her hurt foot behind her calf. Immediately, Daniel's eyes widened and he dropped his head again to apologise. 

"I'm so sorry." He panicked, bowing a few times. "It's fine. Good thing I have socks." Jihyun chuckled, hiding the slight pain she felt on her toes. Thank goodness she was wearing sneakers. The padding is quite thick so it really didn't hurt that much. "I shouldn't have stood here." She chuckled again making Daniel finally raise his head to look at the woman who's foot he accidentally stepped on. 

Jihyun too, stopped and blinked at the tall and well built man crouching in front of her in apology. "I'll get you ice for that." Daniel said, about to run to the catering service but Jihyun held him back by the arm. They looked at each other, catching a hint of attraction for one another. "But I'm really fine..." She whispered. 

"Niel-ah. What happened?" Seongwoo chirped in taking a look at the on going situation. Daniel broke out of his trance from the beautiful lady and looked at his friend. "I stepped on her foot." He apologetically whispered. "Oh..." Seongwoo drifted off as well. "I'm really really sorry."  Daniel said again, scratching the back of his head feeling shy and embarrassed for stepping on a lady's foot. 

"Hey, everything ok here?" Jiyoon asked, placing a hand on her friend's shoulder. She stopped to look at Daniel and Seongwoo who definitely caught her attention. One good glance at the man and he sure as hell snatched Jiyoon's attention. "Everything is fine. All is well. I'm really ok. See?" Jihyun reassured everyone, even jumping on one foot to show just how fine she is. 

Daniel held back his smile. He felt guilty but the girl just hopped out of nowhere, how can he not find it funny? Jihyun saw this, feeling more comfortable that the guy finally stopped apologising. "Finally. You're smiling." Jihyun said quietly. Daniel raised his head at her words, catching Jihyun smiling back at him. He returned back the shy smile and said nothing more. 

Meanwhile, Seongwoo could not take his eyes off of Jiyoon. Jiyoon looked very refined and gorgeous he felt intimidated for the slightest second. But with Jiyoon, no matter how collected she looked on the outside, she was feeling all giddy and excited over Seongwoo's manly arm veins that were showing through his rolled up sleeves. Then her eyes landed on the DSLR camera he"s holding. Which, reminded her...

"You must be click and shoot." Jiyoon said, extending her hand for a handshake. "Oh. How'd you know?" Daniel asked, taking the handshake. "Event planner?" Seongwoo guessed from her clothes, also taking the handshake. "Yes. My name is Kim Jiyoon. Nice to meet you, officially." She said, smiling at Seongwoo who seemed to smile back as much as she did. "Not subtle Yoon, not subtle." Jihyun leaned in close to her friend's ear and whispered as quiet as she could. 

Jihyun also bowed her head at them both. "Kim Jihyun. I catered today." She grinned. Daniel gaped, a little surprised. He never would have imagined that she catered. "I should've asked you for ice." He said, making the three laugh. "Not necessary, but thanks." Jihyun said, smiling again. 

"I'm Ong Seongwoo, the photographer." Seongwoo said, bowing his head for the first time. "Kang Daniel, Videographer." Daniel also said, bowing his head. "Well. This was nice." Seongwoo sighed in a good way. "We'd love to chat more but-" "you have work to do." Jiyoon scrunched her nose, finishing Seongwoo's sentence for everyone. As much as Jiyoon wanted to know more about Seongwoo, she figured maybe some other time. Work comes first after all. 

"Go do your thing. Please." She added, smiling politely. The two gentlemen nodded their heads. "Excuse us then." Seongwoo charmingly smiled a little, lowering his gaze and his head for a bow before looking up again to bare his gaze into Jiyoon's eyes which took her breath away. He's so not human, Jiyoon thought. 


Daniel pulled his friend back, also bidding Jihyun goodbye with a grin before turning to leave. "You were too obvious." Daniel whispered to Seongwoo once they walked a good distance away from the two ladies. "You weren't hiding your smile back too, kid." Seongwoo said back, earning a push from his friend before they both laughed it off and went back to working.

Jihyun also turned to Jiyoon, catching her loosen her shoulders and her eyes just openly admiring Seongwoo. "He's so hot." Jiyoon finally said. "No  Jiyoon. No ." Jihyun replied, turning back to the table and cleaning up the finished plates. Jiyoon also sighed, turning around to help her friend clean the table.

"You think we'll meet again?" Jihyun asked her friend. "I sure hope so." Jiyoon sighed in delight. Just thinking about seeing Seongwoo again, hearing his voice and admiring his godly features was enough to look forward to tomorrow. 


"Jiyoon! Thank you so so much for arranging all of this. I'll definitely spread the word about you to my other friends." Mrs. Lai said with much joy. Jiyoon smiled at her and bowed her head humbly for the family's happy and satisfied gratitude. "Thank you Mrs. Lin. We had fun preparing this party for this cute little boy." Jiyoon said, pinching Lin's cheek lightly. Lin giggled, wiggling his closed fists and closing his eyes at Jiyoon's ticklish touch. 

"Here." Mr. Lin handed Jiyoon a white envelope with her pay in it. Jiyoon smiled back, bowing her head again. "Thank you Mr. Lin." She said. "You earned it. Please tell your friend that everyone enjoyed the food as well. Have a nice day." The family bid, waving their hands as Jiyoon stood behind and waited for them to leave first. 

Jihyun stood by the side, loading the food containers and what not inside her car. Stopping briefly, she stretched her neck from side to side and spun her arms backwards. This is definitely hard labor for her. 

"Need help with that?" Someone suddenly spoke, shocking Jihyun. She turned to the voice and saw Daniel walking towards her, being quick enough to load the remaining box of chinaware in the car. Jihyun looked at Daniel with a smile. "Thank you." She said. 

He pulled back, putting his hands inside his pocket while facing her. "No worries. That's pretty heavy by the way." Daniel said, pointing at the box that he just loaded. "I'm stronger than I look." Jihyun smiled smugly making him laugh. How cute, Daniel thought. 

"What kind of boyfriend let's you carry all these alone?" He added, chuckling at the amount of boxes already inside the car. Jihyun laughed at this. "I don't have one. So there's no one to diss really."  Jihyun said back, briefly glancing at Jiyoon who was busy thanking the other people she hired for the event. 

"Yeah right." Daniel chuckled, sitting on the open edge of the car's trunk. "I'm flattered that you think I have one. But really, I don't."  Jihyun calmly answered, also sitting on the edge beside him. Daniel only pursed his lips and nodded. He couldn't believe that a beautiful woman like Jihyun wouldn't have someone who is head over heels for her. Because to him, Jihyun totally looked like she would never be single. Or at least never have someone not chasing after her. 

"How about you? You're girlfriend is cool with you talking to someone else other than her? Or are you together with Seongwoo?" She teased making Daniel cluck his tongue at that blow. "You think I'm gay?" Daniel asked, raising an amused brow. Jihyun only shrugged her shoulders. "Most good looking guys are gay." She said.

"You think I'm good looking?" Daniel smirked. Jihyun laughed. Just how versatile can this man get? One moment he was flirting, then he was offended she thought he was gay, now he is oozing self confidence just because she called him handsome.  

"Either you're gay for your friend or the other way around. I just want you to know, both is fine with me. I respect that." She winked. Daniel laughed out loud. It seemed like that was the only thing he was doing around this girl too. "You're funny." He said. Jihyun smiled and bowed her head at his compliment. "Thank you." She grinned. 

"Where's you friend anyway?" She asked. Daniel scooted closer to her at eye level and pointed towards somewhere.  That somewhere being Jiyoon and Seongwoo talking to each other. 


Jiyoon finally went to the last person who she hired for today's event. Who also happened to be the person she wanted to talk to the most. "Thank you for today. You worked hard taking memories of the kid's first birthday."  Jiyoon said smiling gratefully at Seongwoo who also turned around at the sound of her voice.

"It was my pleasure. I had fun today too." Seongwoo said. "Plus, the food was amazing." He added. "Well. Compliments to my friend for that." Jiyoon said just as she pointed at Jihyun who was happily talking to Daniel. Jiyoon tilted her head at the unusual sight. 

"Are you two the same age?" Seongwoo asked all of a sudden. Jiyoon nod her head yes. "We met in high-school and have been friends ever since." She answered, suddenly thinking about her 7 year friendship with Jihyun. Then she blinked and looked at Seongwoo, asking the same question.  "No. He's a year younger than me. I'm 24."  He answered. Jiyoon gaped at him. "Oh? We're the same age." She said, smiling widely.  

"Coincidence." He laughed. "That's so cool." Jiyoon also answered, becoming more attracted with Seongwoo by the minute. "Daniel and I are going to grab a drink. You guys want to join us?"  He offered. Actually, he was already thinking about it the moment they met earlier this day. Not to drink, but just to go out and know each other. Because truthfully,  it wasn't just Jiyoon who was attracted to Seongwoo. He also felt like he needed to get to know Jiyoon today or else he would regret it.

Lucky for Seongwoo, Jiyoon agreed. They both went towards Jihyun and Daniel telling them the plan in which the two immediately agreed. Daniel admitted that he loves drinking and so did Jihyun. "I think we're going to get along very well." Jihyun said making everyone laugh and agree. 


So they went to this bar that Seongwoo and Daniel's friend owns. They met up briefly, the two guys introducing Jiyoon and Jihyun. "If my surname was also Kim, we could pass as siblings." Jisung, their friend, said. "What a funny guy." Jiyoon said once the four of them were left alone at their own table. 

"He is fun to be with." Seongwoo said, smiling. "and he's fun to make fun of." Daniel added making Seongwoo  burst out laughing. "Why do I get this feeling that you two are troublemakers?" Jiyoon said. The two guys just bit back their laugh and said nothing more. Jihyun pointed a finger accusingly. "Look at that. Look at that. They're not even denying it." 

"It's not good to lie." Seongwoo smiled. He's so breathtaking, Jiyoon let out a pleasant sigh in her head. She could stare at Seongwoo forever and not get tired. He looks more like a model than the man behind the camera.  Which suddenly strike her as a question. 

"How did you two end up working as click and shoot?" Finally, the conversation was starting.  "Well..." Seongwoo started. "We started out as models." Woap. Bingo~ Jiyoon thought. "and because we spent so much time with cameras, behind and in front of it. We learned about them so much and thought that, maybe we should  try working behind the scenes for once."  

He briefly paused when he felt nervous because of how intent the two girls were listening. It felt nice because usually girls would be already asking about their model careers at this point but the two didn't show much interest of their past and instead showed more of their present. 

"Are you two a starting business then?" Jihyun asked. "Not really. We've been in this line for 2 years."  Daniel answered. He opened the beer bottles for everyone, handing Seongwoo one first then the two ladies next. He wasn't aware of their age so he was a little hesitant with  how to act in front of them. 

"When did you stop modelling?" Jiyoon asked while calculating the years and their age in her brain. "We didn't." Seongwoo said. "We don't do that as much as we did before but we still do it from time to time. It's fun in front of the camera but it's even more fun behind it." Daniel said, chuckling at his words. 

"Hmm. You sound like you do enjoy it." Jihyun smiled unconsciously while she looked at Daniel who had this infectious puppy smile on. His face looks younger but his built is definitely not. He's so tall and muscular, perfect body for a model indeed. 

"How about you two? Been in the business long enough?" Seongwoo asked, sipping on his beer. Jiyoon tilted her head, looking up to think about her answer. "I think it's already been, a year for me." Jiyoon answered. "I've been catering ever since I started college. So maybe, 5 years?" Jihyun said. 

Daniel shook his head, shocked. "So you're 24?" He asked. "Yep." Jihyun answered, looking at Daniel weirdly who suddenly smiled widely. "I'm 23." He grinned. "Really? You look younger." Jihyun said,  making Daniel smile even more. "Thank you." He chuckled. 

"Do I start calling you noonim or?" "You don't call me hyung." Seongwoo argued, making the two ladies laugh. "Aye. You're my bestfriend. It's fine." Daniel said, once again earning laughter from the ladies. "Noona is fine." Jiyoon answered nicely, chuckling at the younger male who smiled smugly at them. 


The talking went on for a while. The drinking, also went from having a bottle each to adding 4 more bottles of beer and 3 bottles of soju. Meat was served too and it was delicious. Daniel cooked it so well Jihyun handed it to him, he was better than her when grilling the meat. While they were busy talking to themselves, Seongwoo surprised Jiyoon when he unintentionally reached out to push back Jiyoon's hair while she was eating her jajangmyeon. This little act made Jiyoon blush mad, the alcohol wasn't helping too. 


"Oh wow. We had a really great time." Seongwoo said when they got out of the bar. If they stayed much longer, they would be drunk at this point. Thankfully, Seongwoo reminded them that some where driving tonight. 

"Round 2 for coffee?" Jiyoon asked, making up an excuse to spend more time with Seongwoo. The man in turn had his eyes lit up so bright he wasn't even able to hide his excitement.  He agreed right away. "It's been a while since I hung out with a woman my age. I'm not letting this pass." he boldly said. 

As much as Jihyun wanted to spend the night with them too, she couldn't. "I can't. I have to wash all the dishes." Jihyun kindly declined, being reminded of the amount of dish load she had to do. She did have a dishwasher, but the big containers wouldn't fit. Plus she was very particular with cleaning the utensils. 

"But you should totally go." Jihyun said, not wanting to dampen the mood. " We can always hang out some other time right?" She said, making a sneaky glance at Daniel because she really wanted to see Daniel again. It looked like Daniel was the same, because what he said next just made the mood totally spark up again. 

"How about I help you and these two can go and have coffee? You need help anyway." He reasoned. Sneaky, Seongwoo thought while side glancing Daniel's way. "That sounds like a plan." Jiyoon perked up as well, making Jihyun stifle back her laughter hard. Knowing Jiyoon, she would be all out flirting with Seongwoo and if she gets lucky, by the end of the night she'll be calling her friend about getting a real date with Seongwoo. 

"It was nice meeting you, Jiyoon noona." Daniel tried saying the name for the first time tonight. "Likewise, Daniel-ssi." Jiyoon said, bowing her head. "Please take care of my friend." Jihyun also bowed at Seongwoo who returned the favor and reassured her saying, "Don't worry. She'll be safe with me. Have a good night." 

And like that, Seongwoo guided Jiyoon to his car while Daniel went with Jihyun to her place. 


Seongwoo started the engine, putting on their seatbelts they waited for the car to heat up for a while before he backed out of the parking lot, in a very handsome way might I add. 

He stretched out one arm, placing it behind Jiyoon's  chair while the other was turning the steering wheel skillfully. He also turned his torso giving Jiyoon a good look of Seongwoo's sharp jawline and beautiful neckline. He had the sleeves of his white button shirt rolled up to his elbows and the first two buttons undone because it was hot earlier inside the bar. Not to mention his stylish hair was brushed back giving her a good view of his handsome face. Again, breath taking indeed. 

Seongwoo secretly smiled to himself when he was done backing out and went to the main road instead. He knew he looked good in front of Jiyoon and he was smiling to himself for doing a good job. 

"So. Where are you taking me?" Jiyoon asked, looking at the busy road of Seoul. "My workplace. I have to drop off some equipment from today too. And I make a mean cup of latte" he answered, making Jiyoon laugh. "Impressive." She grinned.

"You're a model, a photographer, and a barista. Plus you're funny. Tell me, what can't you do?" She asked, looking at Seongwoo who just smiled at the road. "If I tell you, it'll look less charming. I don't want that." He teased. She shook her head smiling. "Try me." Because honestly, at this point, she wouldn't really mind whatever it is cause he had her snatched already. 

"I can't really do ball sports well." he admitted. Jiyoon chuckled catching Seongwoo's attention. " I can't do water sports either." She confessed. They both chuckled quietly at the sudden secret reveal. They only met today but everything felt oddly comfortable between them. And it felt really nice. 


Daniel and Jihyun on the other hand, just arrived at their destination. Parking the car, Jihyun shut the engine and got out following Daniel who was quick to open the door at the back. Jihyun unlocked her apartment and opened the door wide for Daniel to enter carrying a box with the containers inside. One by one, they unloaded the car until all 4 boxes were finally inside. 

"Do you want something to drink?" Jihyun offered running to her fridge to bring out drinks. "What do you have?" He asked also coming inside the kitchen, standing behind Jihyun. Not aware of his presence, she stood up, almost knocking Daniel down when he caught himself before he could fall. Jihyun's eyes were wide when she literally felt Daniel's arm flex as he stood them up. "Are you ok?" He asked. Jihyun gulped and nodded her head. What was that Kim Jihyun? She thought to herself. 

"I'll have water. Thanks." He chuckled charmingly,  making Jihyun go a little nuts because she found him really really hot. "R-right." She muttered. Get a hold of yourself Jihyun, he's younger than you. 

"You have a nice place." he said, starting to walk around admiring the place which felt very homey. Jihyun smiled back, handing him his water while sipping on her own glass. "Thanks. It's small but it's home." she said. 

"You live alone?" He asked. "Why? Are you going to murder me if I say yes?" She asked. Daniel burst out laughing once again. "Do I look like I can kill someone?"  He asked, finding her accusation amusing rather than offending.  "No, not really."  She answered. "Looks and and smile wise, I think I just died though." She muttered to herself when she turned around to prep the dishwasher.

"You think I have a deadly smile?" Once again, Jihyun jumped in shock when Daniel spoke. She put a hand to her chest and turned to him. "Stop doing that."  She pleaded. Daniel only strutted forward,  trapping Jihyun's frozen body in between him and the sink. He stretched out his arm past her, placing the empty glass in the sink while making sure that Jihyun was face to face with his broad chest. Then slowly, he took a step back and simply smiled. 

Jihyun couldn't hold it any longer, she also placed down her glass and crossed her arms. "You're a sneaky kid, you know that?" She said. Daniel raised a brow, still smiling that smug smile of his. "I don't know what you're talking about." He said back. She poked the inside of her cheek with her tongue, narrowing her eyes at the tall man infront of her. I'll let this slide because we met today, she thought. 


Going back to Jiyoon and Seongwoo. After a 15-minute ride to Seongwoo and Daniel's workplace, they arrived at around a little past 9. "You're not tired are you?" Seongwoo asked Jiyoon who hid back a yawn. "What? No. I'm good. The latte will wake me up, don't worry." She said, walking beside him. Honestly, with all the running around and talking the whole day, she did feel a little tired. 

She woke up at 6 this morning to prepare everything for the birthday so yes, she was quite running low on energy. But spending time with Seongwoo seemed a lot more better than sleeping right now so she was trying her best to fight it. 

Seongwoo noticed the sudden change in her voice. He smiled to himself, feeling touched that this beautiful lady was willing to kill her sleep for him. And they weren't  even on a date, yet she was trying this hard. It felt good for once, to have someone to spend the time with and be really comfortable with each other.It must be Jiyoon's nature, but she was really easy to talk to. Seongwoo was greedy to talk to this girl, but he didn't want to exhaust her either. 

So instead of leading them to the snack room, he led them to the office lounge. Which consisted of a lot of huge bean bags that people could sleep on. 

"Don't tell me you live here." Jiyoon asked in awe. Actually the whole floor is a penthouse. The office lounge was just located near the open end. Open windows on one side, the studio room in one corner, the snack room was no where to be seen which made Jiyoon wonder. "I though you were making latte?" She asked Seongwoo who settled his equipment beside the other stuff by a work desk. 

Seongwoo looked up to her and said, "I am. Just make yourself comfortable here. I'll be back in a few." Smiling to Jiyoon, he immediately ran somewhere, probably the snack room because he wasn't back until after another 10 minutes. 

While he was gone, Jiyoon occupied herself with exploring the very aesthetic work place. The place had one whole side of huge windows with black metal frames. The city night was visible when you looked down but if you look straight ahead, the night sky was the view. Opposite the windows was the white and gray walls and black detailing.  It was very monochromatic yet very elegant. The whole place just oozed art vibes. 

The bean bags and a few of the furniture were the only ones that brought color to this place, which is surprisingly still good to look at. There are three bean bags facing the night sky, small wooden tables for each. There were also blankets spread nicely for each. Jiyoon suddenly started to wonder why Seongwoo brought her here. The thought of doing something other than drinking coffee suddenly flashed in her mind making her blush mad. 

Shaking her head, she looked away from the bean bag and turned her attention to the white studio instead. Everything looked like the real deal. Before stepping on the white area, she took of her shoes and wore the indoor slippers placed behind the borderline. You can't wear shoes inside the place unless the shoes are brand new or like really clean. Turning around, she looked up at the numerous lights hanging on the ceiling. On the left side, there was a rack of both women and mens clothes as well as a shelf of various props. Hmm, they must be shooting something clothes related. 

"Jiyoon?" Seongwoo called when he went back to the lounge area with two large mugs of latte only to not see her there. He went around the place and when he did see her, he watched Jiyoon quietly admiring the plain white set. Placing down the mugs on a table, he placed his hands in his pockets and stood behind the borderline. 

"I didn't know you knew about the no shoes rule." he smiled when he saw her wearing the indoor slippers. Jiyoon turned to him. "Uhmm. Sorry. I was just looking around." she smiled sheepishly.  He waved his hand, smiling at her. "It's ok. You seem to enjoy that place there." He said, referring to the corner with props and clothes. Jiyoon wanted to try out the experience but kept quiet and thought, maybe next time.

So she stepped out of the set and went back beside Seongwoo,  who gladly handed her the drink he made. "Thank you~" She beamed at Seongwoo. He stood frozen and a little bit in shock when he witnessed Jiyoon act all cute. I don't think she knows that she's cute when relaxed and unguarded, Seongwoo realized when Jiyoon casually took a taste of her drink. 

She smiled at Seongwoo who was once again blown away by her unexpected adorable demeanour. "This is really delicious." She smiled making Seongwoo blush a little. "Thank you." He bit back his grin. 
 

Back to Jihyun's place. The two were busy talking while unloading the two huge plastic boxes. Piece by piece, they filled the dishwasher with the heavy chinaware. Jihyun instructed Daniel what to do and he was surprisingly obedient which Jihyun found super adorable. 

With the plates being done by the dishwasher, Jihyun got started with the utensils. Daniel stood beside her, also washing whatever she was done soaping. 

"Thanks for doing this by the way." She started, looking intently at the fork she was soaping then at Daniel who also turned to her at that same moment. "I know we just met but thank you. Really."  She laughed. The corner of Daniel's lip curled upwards at her small laugh.

"I like cleaning, so this is special downtime for me." He said, also washing the utensils thoroughly. "Plus. I'm just trying really hard to impress you." He winked her way, laughing out of embarassment afterwards. 

"You're not even gonna slow down on that?" Jihyun asked, amused with his straightforwardness. She was taken aback at first but with all the talking they spent, she found out that he was just like that. He's an honest person who only speaks what he feels and thinks. 

Leaning down on the sink and meeting her at eye level, Daniel stopped and smiled. "I'm from Busan. We don't do that." He said. "Really? You don't have the accent." she said, genuinely shocked to find out he's not a local. "I lived here since I graduated high school. And I'm a fast learner." He shrugged, smiling at her. 

"Why'd you move here?" she asked, becoming more curious of the man beside her washing the dishes for her at this ungodly hour. Daniel found her shocked reaction really cute so he decided to  a little. "I wanted to give my kid a better future." He sighed. She turned to him in shock, mouth gaping and utterly speechless. Daniel couldn't keep his composure he burst out laughing instead. 

"What the hell?" She pushed him when he wouldn't stop laughing. "Wow. Finally. You're talking down at me." He said, realizing that he achieved his initial intention for teasing her. She closed her eyes and shook her head at the still laughing Daniel. 

"If you wanted me to talk comfortably, you should've just told me." She said, finally laughing with him. She sprayed him with water because of her slight anger that quickly faded when he didn't even sprinkle back and instead just accepted his punishment. 

"Ok. But on an honest note, I came to Seoul to dance." He said. Jihyun nodded her head. That seemed more realistic. And it made a lot more sense because he has the body of someone who looks like his built wasn't made just because of the gym. "That didn't seem to shock you." he noticed how calm she reacted when he answered honestly. 

"Why would it? Do most girls get shocked when they find out that you dance?" She asked, briefly glancing at him then going back to cleaning the utensiils. "No. They don't really know." He said, realizing that Jihyun was the first person to know that he started out dancing before he chose to model. 

Jihyun smiled at this. "You're really good you know." She muttered loud enough for him to hear. "God. You must be used to girls falling for you fast. Such a lady killer." she shook her head smiling. He talks good. He must know that, right?

"If you must know, I've only dated 4 times in my entire life." He chuckled, once again shocking Jihyun. "Yeah right." She said back. She wasn't falling for this lie. Nope. "It's true though." Daniel laughed awkwardly. "I promise on my mother's name that I'm not joking this time." He said, raising his hand to show just how true he is right now. "Ok Pinocchio. I believe you." she grinned, pulling down his hand back to the sink. 

"What makes you think I date a lot and play around?" He asked, purely out of curiosity this time. But she just looked at him with this are you serious type of face that made the guy even more confused. "Because..." Jihyun paused. "You're...hot. Like very. And you have a very nice smile too." She said. Daniel couldn't hide his smile at what he just heard. He thought the same for Jihyun but hearing her blurt it out, boost his confidence that maybe by the end of the night, he'd get a yes for a real date. 


While Daniel and Jihyun kept bickering about Daniel's supposedly lies-to-get-the-girl, Seongwoo and Jiyoon had it pretty smooth on their side. Though Jiyoon was feeling her sleep slowly take over, that didn't stop her to find ways to stay awake for Seongwoo. And the guy isn't dense to not notice that. 

He checked his watch and flashed Jiyoon a smile."I think we've been here a while, you want me to drive you home? " He asked. "If I say that I'll just take a cab home, are you going to let me?" She asked a new question instead.  Seongwoo narrowed his eyes at her. "What do you want to hear?" he asked. So she's the type to play mind games? He thought. 

"your answer." She said back. Smart, he chuckled. "I just want you to rest.  You look really tired." He answered honestly instead. Jiyoon froze for the slightest minute. "Sorry. You're not boring me out or anything. It's just I woke up very early today and-" "You don't have to explain." he laughed shyly. Jiyoon also let out an embarassed smile. She couldn't help but feel sad that the night is already ending. Hopefully, they can bump into each other again and spend time together. 

"So, where's home?" Seongwoo asked as they buckled in. "Uhmm..." Jiyoon went to tell her address. It was quite far from the studio too. So when Seongwoo heard where she lived, he told her to rest if she wants to. But Jiyoon replied, "I think I'll just keep talking to you." Which made the man of course, very happy. 

"Do you live with your parents?" He started. "Nope. They both live in Incheon. I moved out for college and well, ever since I've been staying here." She gladly answered. "No way. You're from Incheon too?" Seongwoo chuckled. "How come I've never seen you before?" He added, briefly looking her way to ask. "We probably went to different schools and lived far apart?" She laughed. 

"But I was popular. Wasn't I?" He asked himself making Jiyoon burst in to laughter. "Maybe I just can't remember."  Seongwoo chuckled. "My last name is Ong. How can you not remember that name. "  he said. "maybe I heard it as Gong." she said. It was quiet for a second before she spoke up again. 

"Actually, my high school friend recommended you to me." she confessed. "Told you I was popular." He laughed. "Yeah. It was your ex girlfriend." She said making Seongwoo cough in shock. "Oh." he muttered. "She told me about your work now and I checked you guys out." she added, looking at Seongwoo who seemed a little surprised about this turnout. 

"So? Are we good?" He asked cautiously.  "I wouldn't have hired you if you weren't. Though you are disturbing eye-candy to women. But even if there's that fact, your work is impressive. So is Daniel's." Seongwoo blinked and blushed at the serious feedback he just heard from Jiyoon. Honesty could be heard from her answer and that made him blush mad. Not even his parents acknowledged him that way. 

Jiyoon turned to Seongwoo who went silent and caught how flustered he looked. Her eyes widened in shock. "Oh my God. That was so serious."  She awkwardly laughed. "No. Don't be. That was nice of you to say. Thank you." He smiled, looking at her when the stop light turned red. She looked back as well smiling. He looked down shyly when their eyes met and only then did Seongwoo realize that Jiyoon was wearing a dress. 

He bit his lip, removing his jacket then draping it over her legs without hesitation. As Jiyoon watched his every move, she was frozen. "Thanks." She whispered while he continued to fix his jacket over her legs. "No biggie." He smiled, turning to look at her. If earlier Jiyoon was just frozen, now she's frozen and palpitating. Not a health issue, but more like a Seongwoo-is-super-close kind of thing. 

Seongwoo too was shocked, but he didn't want to back away immediately.  So slowly, he finished spreading his jacket then he leaned in closer to Jiyoon who quickly closed her eyes. He was just too close she couldn't stand looking at his sharp deep black eyes for another second. 

If it weren't for the stoplight turning back to green, Seongwoo would've went for a kiss right then and there. Instead, they silently sat back properly before he resumed driving in silence. 

Oblivious to them both, One was dead silent because she was nervous and scared while the other is panicking and heart-racing excited. What would've happened if that stoplight didn't turn green? Would they have kissed? This isn't even an official date. And they just met today. I they kissed now, would it be too fast?  


Breaking Jihyun and Daniel's casual conversation while rinsing the remaining chinaware, the doorbell rang loud throughout the house. "I'll get that." she said, quickly removing her rubber gloves and running to the door where she took a peek through the hole then in a haste opened the door. 

"Jihyun." A man stood outside the door, hands in his jacket's pocket and looking as devilishly handsome as ever. "Seungcheol." she stared back in a daze. "Can I come in?" he asked, taking a step closer when she stopped him. "It's late. And I have nothing to say to you." she reasoned, sighing when she touched him once more after a long time. "I'm really sorry! Please talk to me." he argued, raising his voice which he immediately regret. 

"Noona?" Daniel's head peeked in from behind the wall. As much as he didn't want to interfere, his first instinct was to check on Jihyun when he heard a man shout. Jihyun and Seungcheol both turned at the voice. "We broke up in less than 10 days and you already replaced me?" he asked, rather angry. Jihyun turned to glare back at Seungcheol. "At least I have the decency to leave our relationship before entering another one. You didn't." She counterattacked, crossing her arms while glaring at Seungcheol who was left speechless. 

"And why are you angry? If this is how you're going to be, leave."  She said, staring him down. But he didn't budge and instead looked at Daniel from head down. "Excuse me, but can you give us a minute? I need to talk to my girlfriend." Daniel blinked at them then smiled. Seungcheol who was already pissed, grew more annoyed. And Jihyun who was also annoyed, was taken aback by the young man's smile. 

"Don't you mean ex? You said so yourself, you broke up." Daniel said, his smile not leaving his face as he came closer to them and stood beside Jihyun. "Move along kid. We need to talk." Seungcheol threatened Daniel with his piercing gaze and deep voice. "He's not leaving. You are." Jihyun glared back at Seungcheol. "Hear me out!" He said, stopping the door from being closed on him. 

Damn him and his strength. "No." She snapped. "Let me explain-" "She said no." Daniel stood firm, taking Jihyun behind him while he faced Seungcheol. "Who do you think you are?" Seungcheol glared back, threatening Daniel at eye level. "He's my boyfriend. Now go." She replied instead, holding Daniel's hand as she came out from behind him and stood beside him instead. 

"Just go. Please." She sighed, not wanting to deal with all this crap right now. "I will come back." Seuncheol said, backing up. Daniel's smile finally left and instead he glared at him, pulling Jihyun and clearly showing him how his hand held her waist. With that, the two were left alone again in peace. 

When Seungcheol was sure to be out of the place, Daniel quickly let go of her and apologized. "I'm sorry for...touching you." he said, his face full of regret. But instead of hearing a mad remark from her, he heard a laugh. "You've been apologizing since this morning." she sighed, patting his arm and going back inside. He stood there still confused with her reaction. 

She went back to the kitchen and took out two bottles of beer. Showing them to Daniel, she smiled sheepishly. "I'm in desperate need of a drink right now. Care to join me?" She smiled. "We had drinks earlier this night? You sure you want to get drunk in front of a stranger?" He asked, crossing his arms and raised his brow. She shrugged her shoulders and said, "I claimed you as my boyfriend. And you saved me. I kind of trust you." 

So there they sat in the living room, on the floor, having a beer each. Daniel watched as Jihyun quietly hugged her knees and drank from the bottle. He wasn't sure what kind of night this turned out to be, but one thing is certain. He still wanted a real date with this girl. But asking her out now seemed like the wrong time. I'll definitely drink to that, he thought as he also took a sip from his bottle. 

"You're not going to ask me about what happened?" she said, facing the turned off television in front of them. "We don't have to talk about it if you don't feel like it." he said, quietly and politely as he could. "Why?" She asked, making him frown. "What do you mean why?" "Why are you nice to me?" She asked an honest question. 

"Do I need to have a reason to be a nice person?" He asked, utterly confused with her question. Sighing, she nodded her head in agreement. "He and I... He was really nice to me as well. He was the sweetest. I thanked the universe everyday, that they gave me him." She stopped momentarily, to sneak a peek at his reaction but she couldn't tell just quite yet. 

"But things changed after we graduated. He lived his life and I lived mine. We tried, or rather I tried to make it work but maybe it's for the best. I can't take care of him as much as I did before. Maybe that's why he went to find that in someone else." He stared at the woman who was blankly staring forward while downing the bottle in between sentences. Worry washed over him when he noticed how fast she was drinking. So he put down his bottle and took hers, drinking from it to lessen it then he placed that on the table. 

"You downed my drink." she half-glared at Daniel. "You're going to get drunk." He reasoned. "That's the whole point of this." She said, reaching out again only to be stopped by him who took her hands and held it. "Stop punishing yourself for some guy. You will recover. You will get back up. And you will meet someone else who will not treat you the same way he did." Daniel sighed out loud. He wasn't frustrated about her, he was feeling sorry for her. 

"A beautiful woman like you shouldn't be moping in here with your dishes, alcohol and your very cozy house." Stopping briefly, they both chuckled at his statement. "Tell me, what should I be doing then?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. He gripped her hands and breathed in. "Realize how a guy who cheated on you doesn't deserve your awesomeness."  He stiffened. At that moment, he realized that he has just been crossing the line. 

"You know what? It's not my business. I'm sorry for saying all tha-" she didn't even let him finish explaining when she pulled him by the neck and left a long kiss on his cheek before slowly backing away.  "You're really, really sweet." She smiled, taking Daniel's breath away. "But I'm not as great as you think I am. Heck, you barely know me." She chuckled. 

"Figures. You thought of me as a playboy."  He chuckled back, after regaining from that shocking kiss. "Which I'm starting to feel like I'm very wrong about."  She smiled. 


Reaching their destination,  Seongwoo slowly took the car to a halt and put it on parked. He turned to see Jiyoon completely knocked out. This girl has no fear, he chuckled to himself. Her head was tilted down and her hair was hanging like some ghost's in a horror movie. 

He glanced around and looked at the neighborhood. It wasn't dark and looked crowded too. Which is kind of a good environment for a single woman to live in. There's a kid's park, a few small stores, and a bunch of houses placed beside each other. Wow, I want to move here. He thought after realizing how convenient the place is. 

Stirring in her sleep, Jiyoon slowly opened her eyes to catch herself just waking up from a car. She opened her eyes completely then caught Seongwoo being busy with  looking around. She chuckled softly. He was like a wondering child. "Seongwoo?" She called immediately catching his attention. 

"Oh. You're awake." he smiled back at her. She nodded her head and sat up properly, fixing her hair in the process. "Why didn't you wake me?" she asked, still fixing her hair. "You look tired. I don't mind, really." he smiled back. Turning around to see the front door for her small apartment, she faced Seongwoo feeling sad that the day has come to an end. 

"Well. This is my stop." she chuckled. He did too, feeling the same let down she's feeling. "Thank you. For tonight.  I had a really nice time." Seongwoo said, smiling gratefully at the woman who just woke up from her deep sleep. "I did too. Thank you, again. For the ride, and dinner, and coffee." she chuckled They stared at each other for a while, just smiling and feeling slightly embarassed when they kept their eyes on each other. Seongwoo had this strongest urge to kiss her but it felt weird because this is literally the first time we met.

Jiyoon was the first to break the tension, finding the handle of the door while laughing nervously. "Well I should go. I guess I'll see you around." She gave him one last smile before she opened the door and was about to get out when he stopped her by reaching out for the hand on the handle. 

Trapped in between a very handsome man and the passenger seat of his car, Jiyoon froze nervously as she felt Seongwoo's quiet breathing against her lips. Ah Whatever. Let's just go for it. He thought when he reached out for that hand earlier. Jiyoon's mind on the other hand, went blank. By instinct, she closed her eyes and stayed still, which made Seongwoo chuckled. Did she want me to kiss her all this time? he thought with a smile. Slowly, he leaned in. Closing in painfully slow...then. 


"Hyung!" a knock broke them both from their supposedly kiss. Gritting his teeth, Seongwoo backed away and slumped in his seat while rolling down his window glass  as Jiyoon blinked. "Oh." Daniel muttered when he saw Jiyoon. "Hi." She smiled awkwardly at Daniel who smiled back just as awkward. "I should go." Jiyoon said, not sparing another glance at Seongwoo as she got out. Seongwoo could only sigh and glare at Daniel, who hurriedly called for Jiyoon. 

"Jiyoon Noona!" Daniel called. "You might want to check on your friend. She passed out." both Seongwoo amd Jiyoon eyes widened at what he said. In a hurry,  Seongwoo also got out from the car and was beside Jiyoon punching in the passcode to Jihyun's apartment. 

"You live with Jihyun?" Seongwoo asked Jiyoon. "That's my house." Jiyoon pointed to the small white house with beige doors. After hurriedly punching in the pin, they all went inside to find Jihyun hugging the couch pillow on the living room floor. 

"I tried bringing her to the room but she wouldn't budge." Daniel sheepishly said. "You guys drank again?" Seongwoo whispered to him in shock. Daniel nodded his head slowly making the older man smirk a little. Meanwhile, Jiyoon was busy attending to Jihyun who fell asleep. 

"She's dead drunk." Jiyoon sighed. "She wanted to get wasted." Daniel shrugged back. Seongwoo and Jiyoon could only frown. Maybe something happened between them... " Did you fight?" Jiyoon asked, carefully looking at Daniel who was quick to defend himself. "No no. Her ex-boyfriend came and saw us. He left mad then she offered to drink so I just stayed in case she did something she'll regret the next day."

"Yeah well. That looks like she'll regret the next morning." Seongwoo said, glancing at the 4 bottles of beer and 2 bottles of soju on the floor. "Can you help me bring her to her room?" Jiyoon asked of Daniel who quickly nodded and picked up Jihyun from the floor. They brought her inside the room, Daniel laying Jihyun on the bed while Jiyoon moved the blanket aside and the pillow surrounding her incase she rolls and falls on the floor. 


"My friend is a piece of work." Jiyoon sighed, sitting on the couch while looking at Jihyun. "Seungcheol was here you say?" She asked, looking at Daniel. Seongwoo also turned his head to Daniel, quietly waiting for him to tell. He told themabout how Jihyun's ex almost burst in the apartment when she kept on denying him to talk. And how Daniel stood up for Jihyun in which, Seongwoo smirked. That's my boy. He thought.

"What did you do though?" Jiyoon smiled at Daniel, teasing him because he started blushing. "I just held her waist and pulled her to me. Then he left." Seongwoo glanced for the slightest moment at Jiyoon who shockingly also did the same move, then they both burst out giggling making Daniel even more embarassed. 

"Anyway. That happened. After that we just had a few drinks then she knocked out."  Daniel shrugged his shoulders and waved his hands at the two who kept on giving him smirks. "Truth be told, Jihyun only likes drinking but she's not exactly a strong drinker."  Jiyoon chuckled at her friend who turned a little and hunched into a fetal position. 

"Daniel-ah, turn off the tv." she said in her sleep. The three exchanged looks then they all bit back their giggles. "I really don't want to embarass my friend. I think the night ends here." Jiyoon smiled at them both, after regaining from holding back their laughter. 

"Can I use the bathroom real quick?" Daniel said, raising his hand like a 2nd grade kid asking permission to go to the toilet during class. Jiyoon chuckled, nodding her head before Daniel dashed out real fast. Jiyoon too, and Seongwoo left the sleeping maiden in the room then went out to the living room. 

Seongwoo took one glance at Jiyoon before he pulled her hand and made her stand in front of him. "Can I ask you something?" He started.  She gulped once, staring at Seongwoo who was dangerously close to her, yet again. "If Daniel didn't knock on that door. And if that light hadn't turned green. Would something have happened?" He asked quietly. 

Jiyoon's heart paced. It started beating so fast she could literally hear her own heartbeat. She was sure that she had turned red already. And she was sure that he had already caught on about her wanting that kiss. But no words tried to make it out from her lips. So instead, she nodded her head yes. Yes, that something might have happened. 

Wasting no second, Seongwoo smiled at her and finally leaned in. Giving her that kiss they both have been wanting to happen this entire day and night. And it felt magical. Seongwoo's breath was taken away when she finally felt Jiyoon's soft lips on his. To be honest, he had been staring at them every time they talked. But no, it wasn't lust. It was curiosity. The wonder of how her lips would feel and taste like. 

Jiyoon who was frozen earlier, started to melt when he felt Seongwoo's smile. She held his hand, that was holding her cheek, and gripped his wrist with the other. When they pulled away, they both looked at each other's eyes and both broke out a dazed grin. 

"Can I tell you something?" She said, backing up more to have a good look at his handsome face. "I did know you from highschool. And I had this small crush on you back then too." she laughed, feeling shy of her confession. He chuckled, pinching her cheek. 

"I'll let you in on a secret of mine too." He said. "I asked Mira to talk to you about me." he laughed, embarrassed with his actions of asking his ex-girlfriend to introduce him to another girl. Jiyoon couldn't stop laughing as well, making her lean her head on Seongwoo's shrugging shoulder.

"I was literally in the bathroom for 5 minutes. What happened?" Daniel's voice broke them two from laughing. "Nothing that concerns you." Jiyoon smirked when Daniel narrowed his eyes at them back.

"Let's go?" Daniel asked, wiping the grin away from Jiyoon and Seongwoo's faces. But still they were happy. What a turn out. Jiyoon thought.  

She lead the two men out, stopping to stand at the doorway. Seongwoo paused for a second, turning to Jiyoon witha sly smile. "You want to go out tomorrow?" He asked, showing her his cheeky smile. Jiyoon instantly smiled and nodded. "I'd really like that. Tomorrow it is then." she blushed. And that was it, that made both Jiyoon and Seongwoo's night in the most unexpected and spontanoues way. 


Daniel stretched and grunted as soon as he step foot inside his shared apartment with Seongwoo. Seongwoo also smiled to himself, feeling very satisfied of tonight's events. He stared into the distance, thinking about the kiss with Jiyoon when his eyes squinted and his attention totally shifted to Daniel's neck. 

"What's that?" he asked Daniel who was undressing in the living room, starting with his top layers. Daniel who was too out of it, totally forgot about the hickey that Jihyun drunkenly gave him. "Oh ." he panicked when Seongwoo reached out and practically wrestled Daniel to the couch to check out the hickey  

"Did you-" "No! Hyung! Seriously." Daniel said in defense, quickly denying if he took advantage of Jihyun or not. "We just got carried away." he covered his embarassed face and burning ears. "Ohh. Kang Daniel. You got game." Seongwoo teased, pushing his roommate to fall on the couch. 

"Is that why she couldn't walk to the room?" Seongwoo gasped in a joking manner. "We didn't do that!" Daniel shouted covering his face with his arms to avoid Seongwoo's teasing attitude. "Why are you shy?" Seongwoo laughed at Daniel who ran to the bathroom to hide from his still teasing friend. 

When Daniel reached, he let out a huge sigh and faced the mirror. He looked at himself then let out a small chuckle. "She marked me." He laughed quietly to himself. Looking back up, he took the end of his top and pulled it over his head. 

He gasped. "She gave me three?" He asked in disbelief. Laughing again, he covered his embarassed face and leaned on the door, thinking about how he got all these marks on his neck. 

When Jihyun reached out for another mix of beer and soju, Daniel pulled that away from her grasp and placed it on the side table behind him. "Noona, you should stop. You're going to have a hangover." Daniel reasoned. But Jihyun only whined and practically climbed on top of him to reach that glass of alcohol. But the young man was faster and he instead drank the whole thing. 

Jihyun pouted and half glared, hitting his shoulder while unknowingly straddling him already. She sat down on his lap, falling forward to lean her whole torso on top of his. "Hold me." She whispered, leaving goosebumps all over Daniel's skin. 

Awkwardly, he placed a hand on Jihyun's back and patted it in a comforting way. "I like your smell." She whispered again, more seductive this time. Placing her hands on the edge of the couch, she used that as support to shift more comfortably on his lap. She sniffed him from the back of his ear and down to his neck. 

"Noona? What are you doing?" He asked nervously, feeling his face flush red from embarassment and drinking. If she made one move on him, he was sure he wouldn't stop himself either. The only thing holding him back was the fact that if he did the first move, it would look and feel like he was taking advantage of this poor drunk and sad  woman. 

"What do you think?" she laughed. Leaning her head on his shoulder acting all cute and cheeky all of a sudden. Daniel couldn't help himself he laughed at the sudden change of character. "I think you're luring me in to something." He answered, sounding quite confident too. "Why do you say so?" She asked, wrapping her arms around his neck and lazily looking up at his side profile. Daniel did not dare look down. He was too nervous. 

"Well, you're on my lap. And you're hugging me." He answered, brushing his hair back with his free hand. He started to feel a lot more hot. Now that she was teasing him and he was biting back the urge to pull her in and go rough on her. So much for 'helping out to wash the dishes', he thought. 

"What if I just want someone to cuddle with?" She asked, with a hint of sadness in her voice that sounded very loud and clear for Daniel. And so he looked down, finally. Confirming that she is feeling sad. She stared absent-minded with blankness in her eyes. That's when he realized she must still  be really heartbroken over Seungcheol. And he wanted to make her feel better. Livelier. Happier. 

"You want a hug?" He asked softly. It caught her attention, and she smiled gratefully at him as she nodded. Without another thought, he hugged her. He wrapped her arms around her, caressing the back of her head and patting her back. This all seemed fast and inappropriate but all those worries vanished when he took one look at her vulnerable state and instead he thought about just making her smile again. She looks pretty when she smiles. He wanted more of that.

"Can I ask two favors?" she quietly asked. "Sure. What is it?" he replied. She leaned back to face and look him in the eye. He gulped. "Can I kiss you?" She asked bravely. Then there it is again, the wave of shock taking over Daniel. He remained frozen and unsure of what to do. It's not that he didn't want to. It's just all too fast. And he was never the type to treat a woman as some passing phase or some object of momentary pleasure. So he stayed still.

Jihyun was aware of his hesitation, but he obviously oozed vibes that he wasn't saying no either. So she wrapped her hand on the back of his neck and leaned in, making the first move. 

One second, two seconds, Daniel wasn't responding. But Jihyun was too clouded by this time to give a damn that they met today. Three seconds. Ah, what the hell he thought before kissing her back which made her smile. He slid his hands to her hips, holding her still on his lap as he leaned forward and kissed her with much aggression and hunger. He loved the taste of alcohol on her, because he liked drinking. And her lips were soft and plump to play with he couldn't help but go wild. 

Soon, one thing led to another and Daniel became shirtless. She pulled the piece of clothing over his head then she dove in for his neck. His coconut-vanilla scent mixed with his manly musk was driving her nuts  she wanted a taste of that sweetness. Trailing kisses from his lips to his cheek to his jaw down his neck and his firm chest. 

"Kim Jihyun." He grunted, calling Jihyun who lifted her head to look at his eyes. "I'm sleepy." She grinned, wrapping her arms around his neck once more and finally falling on top of him, knocked out. 

"Noona?" he called again, breathless and bewildered. He held her shoulder and backed away to see that she did fall asleep in the middle of them making out. He couldn't help but laugh out loud. "Oh god." he paused to gasp, still laughing at Jihyun. True he felt frustrated but he was more amused hence his undying laughter. 

He shook his head at the memory from not too long ago. "I wonder what'll happen when she wakes up."  he asked himself, checking out the marks she left on his neck and chest. "Will she remember all that?" He laughed. 

She must be dreaming if she thinks I will ever shut up about this. He thought to himself. Quickly pulling out his phone from his pocket, he took a couple pictures for evidence. In case she denies it ever happened. 


Genre: Romance/ fluff
Artist: Ong Seongwoo - Kang Daniel
OC: Kim Jiyoon - Kim Jihyun
Intensity: 10/10