BTS: Park Jimin (Fluff; Slice of Life)

K-POP: One-Shot Collection

I'd like to thank @Kkomaenggi for sending this request. Enjoy~


Weekend in Taean

I looked nervously at my friends through my cellphone screen as they looked back at me with much approval. As if wiggling their eyebrows wasn't enough, they raised ring shapes created with their thumbs and index fingers basically telling me it'll be perfect.

Checking my clothes packed inside my carrier once again, I sighed. I also set aside my other bag by my chair and laid flat on the now clean bed. I've been packing the whole day jeez. 

"Trust us, Mira. Jimin will be beyond happy when he sees you tomorrow." Nayeon giggled through the video call. I rolled my eyes back at her then smiled. I can't believe what she did just so I could come. 

Before all this, I already told them in advance that I won't be going cause I haven't finished my org works. I'm the vice president of our college student council and I have a lot of work to do, plus I'm doing my research paper. But Nayeon being the most excited about my new found love life did half of my org works for me and convinced Kei, the other person in the group video call and one of my best friends, to help me with my research paper after the trip. 

We are a total of 6 people. There's Me, Kei and Nayeon. The other three are Sungjae, Taehyung, and Jimin. We're all from the same class. Taehyung suggested we go on this spontaneous trip before graduation. Sungjae and Nayeon immediately agreed, setting this whole trip and all after just 3 days of planning. Obviously, Jimin was dragged into this by Taehyung. Kei wasn't that all hyped but she said yes. And there's me, who said yes at the last minute. 

About Jimin and I... we have a relationship. We're not boyfriend-girlfriend. Not exactly 'just friends' either. I guess you could say, somewhere in between? It's been going on for a while now actually and the longer it's taking, the more I'm falling deeper into his perfection. It all happened after we got super close because he's president of the council and I'm vice so we end up spending a lot of time in and out of school. Things just started progressing from there. 

Being in that kind of relationship is new for me. I've never had a real boyfriend and he's the first guy who ever flirted with me so I'm scared. Don't get me wrong, I trust Jimin. It's my friends' creative minds I'm scared of. And with this trip happening, I could only imagine the awkwardness we could get in to. I didn't want to go at first but figured, I can't keep running away from this risk. And I really like Jimin. This is my opportunity to know if he feels the same way as I do. I admit being this couple without a title is frustrating so for once and for all, I made up my mind to know if this relationship is going somewhere or nowhere. 

"Mira, just get some sleep and stop thinking about it already. You're going and that's final. We've been going over this talk and your clothes for 4 hours now. We have to wake up early again tomorrow." Kei, yawned and stared at us with sleepy eyes. "Fine. I'll pick you up at 6." Sighing once again, they both laughed excitedly. "Thanks for helping me pick my clothes. I'll see you two tomorrow." I waved my hands at my friends, dropping my phone on my bed after they cut the call on their end. 

I wonder what'll happen tomorrow...

 

"Mira! Here, here." Nayeon waved her hand a few meters away from me. I smiled back at her, locking my car when our other friend Kei also got her stuff out from the trunk and ran to our small group. "Oh? You're here." Sungjae said from beside Nayeon. "Yes, I am." I chuckled, giving him a fist bump when he smiled at me knowingly. "Drop the smirk Sungjae. I only came because Nayeon did my work for me." I said. "What are friends for, right?" She winked back.

"Does Jimin know?" He asked. We three shook our heads no, making him laugh in delight. "I have to video his face when he sees you." He clapped, bringing out his phone from his bag and keeping it in his pocket for standby. Oh, right. Of course, our small circle knows what's going on between Jimin and me.

I looked at the black van come into view, stopping beside my car. Taehyung came out first from the passenger side, running to us excitedly. "You said you weren't coming." Tae pulled out his box smile at me. "I can go home if you want," I said back when he just giggled in return. I looked past him and caught Jimin looking weirdly at my car then at us. I smiled at him the moment his eyes landed on me. Then slowly he strutted towards us, mouth gaping but still looking happy when he saw me.

"Hi." I smiled, waving my hand at him. He stood there beside Tae and Kei, covering his mouth with his sweater's sleeves. We all could clearly make out his ecstatic expression. how cute. "It's ok to show your excited smile Jimin." Sungjae teased making Jimin push him strongly. I bit back my laugh when his surprised expression just wouldn't go away. 

"Oh wait. are we going to use two cars now? " Kei asked. Jimin and I looked at each other, our smile fading away. We were the only two who could drive. If we travel separately...  "Hell no. We're taking Jimin's van. Mira, how about we return your car back at your house and leave from there?" Nayeon quickly suggested. She winked back at me making me smile subtle back at her. I nodded my head vigorously. "Sure. Let's do that." I said. 

We all moved to load our luggage into the van. Jimin and I even had a small moment when everyone was settling inside and we were taking my things in his van. 

"You said you had a lot of work to do." He quietly said. I could already hear the excitement in his voice that made me feel really happy. "I can't tell you what happened. You're the president. You'll scold me." I cheekily smiled at him. He smirked, tilting his head to the side while looking at me. 

"Well whatever it is that happened, I'm glad it happened cause now you're here." He pinched my cheek for the very first time. My eyes widened. I quickly looked at him when he just smiled back at me and left without another word. I hung my head low, placing my hand on my burning cheek...well, face 

Quickly, everyone settled in the van while I went back to my car to start the engine. Driving out of the lot, I led the convoy to my house. 


"This...is your house?" Sungjae gasped when he opened the door of the passenger side and stepped out. "Yeah, why?" I said, coming back from putting my car keys in the cabinet and parking my car in our garage "It's huge." Sungjae whispered. "It was her grandparents' house," Jimin said nonchalantly. I smiled to myself, climbing in the passenger's side while Sungjae sat at the back with Taehyung. 

"How'd you know that?" Taehyung teased. I held back my laugh when Jimin just slapped Tae's knee and backed out of our place and off to the highway.


The ride to Taean took us about 3 hours. Originally, it should only take us about an hour and a half but we stopped to eat breakfast. And after breakfast, the rest of the gang went to sleep. Jimin and I, of course, were awake. I convinced him that I drive in his place so he can rest comfortably. I mean, he has been driving for more than an hour. 

My eyes were focused on the main road but my attention was divided. I glanced for the slightest second at Jimin and could see him, leaning on his side facing me. 

"You know, you can sleep," I said to him. He laughed. "I'm good. Thanks." He said back. We were quiet for a while again until I spoke up once more. "Stop staring. You're scaring me." I said making him hold back his laughter from exploding. "You look cool driving." He retorted. "Can I just-" I felt his hand reach out to tuck my hair behind my ear. I swear I almost swerved the car in shock but thank goodness for his warning. 

"Did my hair bother you?" I asked. "No. I just wanted to see your face clearly." He sighed. I looked his way when he just innocently smiled back at me. Such a flirt. But so sweet. 

"They might hear you," I whispered. "I don't care."  He whispered back. "It's not like they don't know." He said. Pursing my lips, I nodded my head. "Touché." 

"How's your thesis going?" He asked. "Good. I guess. I'm almost done with data. I just need to find someone to do the math."  shrugging my shoulders, I thought back again about my plans on finding a statistician to validate my research data. "I know someone. Maybe I can give you the person's number." He said. "Thanks. That would help me a lot." I smiled at him. He reached out again and pinched my cheek for the second time today. 

"What's up with you and pinching my cheek?" I asked out of pure curiosity. He's never done it before. "You look very cute today. Like very, very cute." He said. Calm down Jimin, this heart is too weak for your words. "How 'bout on other days?" I asked, biting back the widening smile. "That's a secret. They might hear me." He pursed his lips and did a shh gesture. He's definitely teasing me. Definitely. 

"Fine then. If you won't tell me, sleep." I said to him. He his back, crossing his arms and leaning his head back while closing his eyes. "Then I'll sleep." He chuckled. My mouth gaped at him. Is he really sleeping on me? Wow, this person. So much for being sweet. 

 

"We're here!" Nayeon shouted, waking the entire group up. I heard groans and felt shaking and that's when those groans turned into excited screams. "It's the sea!" Kei clapped in delight. I looked back at them through the mirror, watching them look out the window with their phones out to capture the sea on our side. Looking then at Jimin, he was still asleep. He must've slept late. Hmm. 


"Okay. Everybody out." I said, unbuckling my belt and turning to them who started fixing their things and bags ready to go out. Jimin turned again, blinking a few more times. He rubbed his eyes awake then turned to look at me. "Awake now?" I asked, leaning in a little. He nodded his head, smiling at me like some kid who just woke up from a good sleep. "Let's go. Everyone's waiting inside." I said, patting his shoulder before getting out myself.  

I stretched my limbs and breathed in the fresh air. I definitely needed this. I ran to Nayeon and gave her a back hug. "Thanks for taking me here," I said to her. "Don't thank me. Thank Jimin. He did your work so you could come." She whispered, patting my hands and smiling at me. My eyes widened in shock. "H-he what?" I asked again. 

"Don't tell him I said that. He wanted to keep it a secret." She whispered, smiling sheepishly at me. "Why'd you tell me?" I asked. "Well, he deserves the credit. And I just want you to know that he really felt sorry giving you all that work when you're also working on your thesis. He didn't know how you would react or how you would feel if he offered to help. So he asked me to take the load from you."  Nayeon explained. 

Still, I was in shock. I can't believe he did that...for me. Well, I did find it odd that Nayeon did my work. She never does that much work, and that fast too. But she can be really spontaneous and it's not a secret how committed she is with keeping her word so she really had me believing. 

"I'm going to check out the bungee jumping."  She said before she left me still in shock. A few minutes later, Jimin was by my side. Yawning but smiling afterward at the view of the ocean in front of us. "This is really nice." He said, his voice a little deep from just waking up. I couldn't help but admire him. The more I find out about him, the more perfect he seems to be.

 

"Would you like to try the couple bungee jumping?" "No!" "Yes!" Both Nayeon and I answered at the same time. I raised my brows at her. "What are you doing?" I asked her. "Giving you memories with your boyfriend." She said in the most obvious tone. 

"He's not my boyfriend," I muttered. "Same thing Mira." She waved her hand at me. "If you want me to do this with Jimin. You have to do this with the boys too." I said to her. "Done," Tae said, butting in. He wrapped his arm around Nayeon and did an ok sign. Nayeon smirked at me, giving Tae a hi-five. "You two are unbelievable." I sighed in defeat. 


"You sure you want to do this?" Jimin asked, extending his arm past me so that he made a barrier between me and my death. "Yeah. Yeah. This is fine." I said, holding on to the rail and looking down at my feet. He reached out for my hand and held it while the workers fixed our harnesses. 

"Don't look down. Just look at me." He said quietly. Still, I was stubborn. I didn't want him to see how nervous I looked. "Eyes on me Mira." He lifted my head and made me look at him. He smiled softly at me, rubbing his hands on my shoulders to calm me down. 

"Ok. You just have to hug your partner and tip off the edge. Don't worry, this is totally safe. There will be a boat at the bottom on standby, They will fetch you when you're down." The professional said. I looked at Jimin. Holding on to his arms for support. At this moment, I didn't really care about us two. I just want to make it through this alive. 

"Don't worry. I got you." Jimin said, chuckling while slowly wrapping his arms around my waist. I also wrapped mine around his neck, holding on to whatever I could hold on to."You better." I said back, burying my face beside his neck. "I'll tip us off in three." He whispered. "1...2...3." 

Shutting my eyes, I felt my body fall sideways. The wind slapping hard against my body. While we were falling, we both screamed. Then I felt our rope bungee. "Mira. Open your eyes." He said, breath taken away. That's when I finally opened my eyes, and when I did. It just grew bigger. The view was amazing. The sun was up behind the mountains. The light sparkling the water. Our friends were shouting from above because we went first. I laughed in glee. 

"This is amazing," I said in awe. "So pretty," I whispered, still amazed by the upside down view. "Yes. You are." I heard him mutter. I looked at him and smiled when I caught him looking at me instead of the view. I bumped my helmet with his, making him laugh and tighten his arms around me. The experience was short but the feeling of his arms around me felt so long I didn't want to get out of them. The boat was indeed on standby and soon the short intimate moment went to an end. 


"How can a guy scream like that?" Kei said, hitting her ears and shaking her head as soon as they got out of the boat. "It was really scary okay." He said back making all of us laugh again. Kei and Sungjae went last, and we were laughing so much because Sungjae was screaming at the top if his lungs Kei shouted at him to shut up. She continuously hit him until I finally stepped in to stop Kei. 


"So, what's next?" Jimin asked, looking forward to the next activity. I raised my brow at him when he just jokingly rolled his eyes at me and pushed me back lightly. "The tide is too high right now so we can't go surfing or paddle boarding. How about kayaking?" Taehyung suggested while he and Nayeon went through the activities list available. 

"I thought the tide's too high?" Jimin asked. Then it suddenly hit me. "Jet skiing!" I shouted. Immediately everyone's eyes lit up like Christmas. "Won't it be dangerous?" Kei asked worriedly. "High tide plus jet ski is the best combo. You can ride with me if you feel too scared to go alone."  I said, patting her head. I looked at Jimin for a sign that he was okay to go solo and he silently agreed. 


So we did that. For a good 3 hours too. Kei was grabbing on to me for dear life at first but eventually loosened up when I showed her how fun it was to drive and fly through and over strong waves. I noticed how Jimin would always tail behind us, also making sure I wasn't putting myself to danger. Then we raced and yeah, he let me be. Seeing that I was fine on my own. 

We could've played more but the sun was setting and we still had to shower and clean up before heading for dinner. When we went to clean up at the beach's open shower, just to get rid of the sand and salt water. We all went together to the 3 cubicle shower, taking turns of course. 


I didn't think it through when I removed my shirt out in the open. I mean I was wearing my bikini top underneath so I guess it was fine, this is the beach after all. "Uhmm. Mira. Can you put your shirt back on before he sees- oh. Too late." Tae said from beside me. I looked at him questioning his words when Jimin came in to view, eyeing every single guy who passed us. 

"What are you doing?" I asked Jimin. He refused to look at me but replied, "Staring everyone down." My brows knit. I looked at Tae, asking him what's wrong. Then he gestured my torso. I looked down and realized that I was literally in my underwear, wearing shorts of course. I quickly rinsed off and took my towel from Kei, wrapping it around and covering as much skin as I could. Then I tapped Jimin's shoulder. 

"I'm covered..." I muttered. That was then he only looked at me, slightly glaring but softened when he saw my guilty expression. "Nayeon asked me to let you know she's done. You can go next." He sighed, about to walk away but I held him back. "Are you mad?" I asked quietly. 

"I'm not exactly happy about other guys looking at you like that."  He said, scratching his ear. "Like how?" I asked. He narrowed his eyes at me, tilting his head to the side. "What?" I asked again. "I don't know if you're dense or playing dumb." He said. I glared at him, pushing him before he let out a small laugh and a smile. 

"I'm going to shower now," I said, about to walk away. "Oh, and by the way, the girls keep on looking at you too. It's not fair." I said, making him gap his mouth at me before I left him there, laughing to myself. 

 

"I'm so hungry. All that swimming and water sports made me really hungry."  Nayeon said as she sat down on the seat beside me. We decided to have a barbeque cookout just outside our cabin. We didn't really want to go out that far cause all of us were already tired. 

Tae and Sungjae came back with the cooler box filled with drinks, meat, and veggies. Kei stood up and went to the box, digging in to bring out everything. "Beer?" I asked them, a little shocked that they brought a lot. "You have to have beer by the ocean." Sungjae retorted, opening one pack and distributing it to the table. Ok then.

By instinct, I stood by the grill and cooked the meat while everyone prepared everything else. I was flipping the meat and seasoning it when Jimin shocked me by taking the tongs out of my hand from behind. Flinching, I turned around and saw him there just smiling at me. Then he raised the tongs again, this time with cooked meat. He blew on it to cool it down then he fed it to me. 

"What are you doing?" I asked. "Making you eat? You're not eating." He chuckled, pushing the meat towards me. I opened my mouth and ate the piece making him smile proudly. "You know, I can eat on my own," I said after swallowing my food. He looked at me for a solid 3 seconds before he broke out in a grin. "Mira." "Yes?" "It's called flirting." He smiled. I blinked, turning around to avoid his eyes. Oh, God.

For the next 10 minutes, we were like that. We were both cooking while we fed each other. The others didn't seem to care though, they were busy drinking on their own. 

Dinner passed by in a blur. And in a blur I mean everyone stuffed themselves with meat and alcohol. I didn't drink much though, because I know that I had to take care of the two girls. Jimin didn't either, seeing as Sungjae was going to go all out and Tae just...gets drunk easily. 

"Let's play spin the bottle." Kei giggled, placing an empty beer bottle in the middle of the table. "Yes! Yes!" Sungjae said, getting a little drunk. By this time, everyone was getting only a little bit drunk. I stopped drinking an hour ago, again. I don't want a hangover. 

"Tae, you go first,"  I said, amused by him. He was holding his bottle with two hands, his cheek resting on his closed fist at the tip of the bottle. He gladly spun the bottle and watched it turn with his eyes. He closed his eyes for the briefest moment then shook his head. He must've gotten dizzy. Hahaha. 

The bottle landed on Nayeon first, who was given the choice truth or dare. Nayeon, being the daring one, picked dare. "I dare you...to Kei on the cheek," Tae said. Kei could only groan in protest when Nayeon cheered and immediately grabbed Kei to her side, our friend's cheek without hesitation. "I feel like I've been by a dog," Kei grunted making all of us laugh. 

The next one to be picked was Sungjae, who surprisingly chose truth. "Sungjae, if you were gay, who would you date? Tae or Jimin?" Nayeon asked. I shook my head at the question. Hong Nayeon, you are unbelievable. "Tae of course!" He answered. "Ouch man. Ouch." Jimin said, pushing Sungjae who was in the middle. I giggled at his reaction. 

"Why?" Tae asked, resting his drunk face on his hands and smiling at Sungjae feeling flattered. "Jimin already likes Mira," he answered simply. Everyone except for Jimin and I howled in excitement. I looked at Jimin who also looked at me shyly, hiding his growing smile. I felt my cheeks flush from embarrassment. Oh god, what are they saying? It's seriously getting hot. 

"Y-yah. Just spin the bottle already." I said to them, pushing the bottle to Sungjae who took it and spun it with much glee. It went on spinning for a while then it started to slow down, finally stopping at Jimin. I blinked and bit my lip, feeling nervous for him.

"Jimin, truth or dare?" Kei asked, raising a mischievous brow. "T-truth." He stuttered, fanning himself. Kei giggled then thought of a question. I gulped nervously as she began to ask her a question. "Ok ok. Answer honestly. Do you think, Mira likes you?" My eyes widened at her question. "Yah." I pushed her lightly. 

"I...don't know." He whispered. The table suddenly went quiet. I gulped once again in fear. Grabbing the bottle, I tried to stop the game but Kei sat me down. "Wanna find out?" She asked. Without giving us the time to prepare, she grabbed our wrists and led us inside, the other three following quickly. 

"Let's play 7 minutes in heaven. You two go first." Kei giggled, pushing us both inside the bathroom. I turned and tried to open the door but the boys were quick to block me and instead they all locked us inside. 


I shifted awkwardly. Slowly turning around, I caught Jimin also standing uncomfortably at the end of the bathtub. He sat on the edge while I leaned back on the door, facing him. 

"So..." I started. "Wanna find a way out?" I asked him. He looked up at me and laughed. "The window is too small." He chuckled. "Worth trying, right?" I said. He shook his head again, standing up and pushing aside the shower curtain to reveal a paper sized window at the top of the wall. "Oh wow. I don't think my head can fit in there." I said, making him laugh again. 

"They're so drunk right now." He shook his head again. "How are they even locking us in here?" I asked him. I went to his side and sat beside him when he scooted over to give me space to sit on. "Tae's drunk but surprisingly enough, his brain somehow still works to make the most ridiculous ideas. How we're locked here might be one of them." 

"So..." "So." We fell into awkward silence. We've been alone before. We've talked alone before. But why is it that tonight it feels so....different? He reached out and poked my hand that was gripping the edge of the tub. I looked at him to ask what's the poking about, but his face was merely inches away from mine. I could literally feel his body warmth. Like instinct, he backed away and stood up. He turned his back to me, facing the door. I felt a little hurt and bothered, but decided to just stay still. 

"Uhmm. Sorry. I just-" "It's ok. You don't have to say anything." I quickly said. He leaned on the edge of the sink, beside the door. He was looking down at his now clasped hands on his lap. I, in turn, shut my eyes and scrunched my nose. How are we going to fix this? 

"Don't get me wrong-" "You expect me to believe that you still like me after that?" I asked quietly. I was also looking down at my feet. It took him a while before he answered and when he did, he said "It's not that..." my tongue twisted at this. I checked my phone and saw that the time was almost up. But I can't stand feeling like this any longer so I stood up and slammed on the door. 

"Open the door. I want to get out." I said, repeatedly hitting the door with my fist. "Mira." Jimin stood up and tried to talk to me but I ignored him. This is embarrassing, seriously. The door flew open and there stood baffled expressions of our friends. I gulped, eyeing a worried Kei and Nayeon before I silently stepped out of the bathroom leaving them there. 

 

I don't know what happened back there. But I sure as hell want to get out and breath. I feel so embarrassed and stupid. So I went out of our cabin and went to the beach. Sitting down, I picked up a few shells and started throwing them to the shore. 

"Why did I do that?" I muttered to myself. Burying my face in between my hands, I sighed out loud feeling frustrated. I should've listened to what he had to say. But then again, what was that backing and standing up all about? 

Do I stink? I just showered though. Am I drunk? I rolled my eyes at this. "Seriously Mira," I whispered to myself. Why did I just ask myself that? Why am I even thinking so much about this? "Having a love life ." Laying down on the sand, I spent the next 30 minutes out and just staring at the stars. 

Breaking me out of my meditation, I pulled out my phone and read the newly arrived text message. It's from Nayeon. 

"You want to talk about what happened? I'll be at the pool. " She said. Closing my eyes, I spent another solid 10 minutes on the sand before standing up and deciding to just talk to Nayeon about it. I went to our cabin, climbing the platform and heading to the outdoor pool just beside the barbecue place we set up earlier. 

I turned and looked for her through the darkness but instead, I saw Jimin sitting at the edge of the pool. His head turned up at the sound my footsteps, then in a haste, he ran to me and took my hand. "Can we talk?" He asked. I stared at him a few more seconds before he added "Please?" 


So here we are, sitting at the edge of the pool. Feet soaked in the water, quietly sitting side by side yet again. 

"I'm sorry I did that." He started. "You were so close to me I panicked." He said in defense. "I...we... I just wanted to do it properly before we do anything else." He said. My brows knit at what he said. "I don't get it." Honestly. What is he saying?  And where's Nayeon?

"It's just. I know... That you've never kissed anyone. The farthest you went with a guy was a hug. And that was today, while bungee jumping." he said. I suddenly felt shy and embarrassed. Being this kind of person, I must seem like a little girl to him. "I know, you went to an all-girls school in high school. Didn't have friends other than Nayeon and Kei. And I know you're not lesbian so you would never try dating them which is very convenient for me." I stifled my laughter at what he said. But still, I was upset that he made me feel like that.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is that I wanted to make your first kiss more special. Not something happening because we were pushed into a bathroom playing 7 minutes in heaven. Not hugging you for the first time just because we went bungee jumping. I want to do stuff with you like a normal couple would. Except that...I realized that I was going to be your first, I wanted to make it more...special." He kept on explaining. God, I should really learn to listen to people before I open my mouth and assume things.

"We're not even a couple," I muttered to myself. "Do you want to be?" He asked quietly. I looked at him, feeling a new wave of shock wash over me. "I sure as hell want to be your boyfriend. Officially. For real."  He chuckled making me smile at him. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked, smiling nervously.

I looked at him, feeling all sorts of excitement. If I now, it'll look too rude. If I answered now, I'll look stupid for being easily swayed. I mean, I was upset and hurt not long ago and now I'm feeling butterflies cause he's finally asking me out. 

 

"Uhmm. Where's Nayeon?" I blurted. His brows knit. "She asked me to meet her here," I muttered. He chuckled again, shaking his head at me. "I asked her to tell you that so I could meet you here." He said. Oh... He laughed again, standing up and walking towards the pool chair. He took off his shirt and went around, then he went in the pool. 

"Are you just gonna sit there?" he asked before diving in deep. I breathed out loud, relaxing my fast beating heart. It was at this moment that I thank my brain for choosing to wear swimwear underneath my clothes before dinner. I didn't know why but I'm glad I did. Making sure he was still underwater, I quickly took off my shirt but left my sports shorts on. Then I went around and got into the pool as well. 

"Cold. Cold. Cold." It was really cold. Jimin suddenly emerged from the water, about a meter away from me. He laughed at me while brushing his hair back. Can he get any more perfect? He is crazy hot. Slowly, he went my way and took my hands, pulling me deeper into the water. "Wait I have to dip. It's getting too cold." I said, stopping him. Quickly, I closed my eyes and dipped in the water. 

 

When I rose up, I also brushed my hair back and wiped the water off my face. I blinked my eyes then looked for him but saw him nowhere. Suddenly, I was spun around. 
Jimin's hands were at my waist and his body was so close to mine. 

"You still haven't answered me."  He quietly said, looking into my eyes. I stared back, getting lost in his dark but sparkling eyes. The pool had lights under so the reflection of the water was so visible in his eyes it looked so magical. "Mira." He called. I blinked again. 

"Mm?" I hummed. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked for the second time tonight. And like the first time, it still took my breath away. "You know if you're not going to say anything, I might just go ahead and kiss you." He warned. Slowly, my flustered expression turned cheeky. I smiled at him while gripping his arm. "Maybe you should." Inching closer, I went so close to him that our nose was almost touching. 

He looked back at me, his serious face washing all over him. Little by little, his lips were getting closer while I stood still and tried not to move. And then, it happened. Closing my eyes, I felt the nervousness take me over. My grip on him just tightened, and when it did, his other hand also held on to my hip while the other was pulling me closer to him by the cheek.

I could feel his lips slowly move, making me do the same. His lips were so soft and plump, it felt really nice on mine. If the tension was a lot more intense I would've bit his lip. 

But the air between us felt like it left and instead it felt like the heat went up a notch. Especially when his head turned the other way making me move by instinct and the kiss just turned way hotter. I could feel his hands, running up and down my shoulder and arms, trying to ease my tensioned body. Because of this, I couldn't help but smile. 

 

Pulling away, I buried my face in my hands. He chuckled, hugging me while patting the back of my head. "So much for being daring." He teased. Lightly hitting his chest, I wrapped my arms around his neck and hid my blushing face. "Look at me." He tapped on my hip. I pulled away and obeyed, hands still on his shoulders.  

"You're very cute, you know that?" He laughed wiping the water from my cheeks. "You should stop being so cheesy." I chuckled back. He lifted his hand, fingers grazing over my shoulder to my neck, before pulling to kiss my forehead. "I'm not being cheesy. I'm being honest," he whispered.  

"I really really like you, Mira. And I won't push you any more to say something at this moment. I'll wait for you if I have to." He said, backing up a little to meet my eyes. I stared at them, which were filled with so much sincerity. Let's be true here, who would deny Park Jimin?

I shifted my arms from his shoulder to his waist. Wrapping my arms around them, I closed my eyes once more and pecked his lips. "Yes. I'll be your girlfriend." I said as I pulled away then waited for him to open his eyes at me. 

He grinned back, carrying me up by the waist and squeezing me tighter. "And..." I paused, making him stop to look at me again. "I really really like you too. Like a lot." I said, pinching his cheek when he grinned back again. 


"Finally!" I jumped in shock when the door burst open and in came the drunk four. "Wear some clothes though,"  Kei said, covering her eyes at us. "We're in the pool, Kei." I laughed, letting go of Jimin but he didn't budge and instead wrapped his arm around my waist then pulled me to him hard. He wrapped his arms around my bare waist and placed his chin on my shoulder, tilting his head to mine while we both faced everyone else.

"Guys, I'd like you to meet my girlfriend~" Jimin's voice was so cheerful it made me laugh. "And this is my boyfriend." I grinned, cupping Jimin's cheek which he leaned on to. Nayeon giggled, clasping her hands while admiring us. The three...well they're with her too. 

"Oh God. We're so mushy." Hiding my face in embarrassment, Jimin rocked us side to side. "Like you weren't even before you weren't official,"  Tae said. Putting my hands down, I splashed water towards him as did Jimin. 

Intentionally,  we only meant to wet Tae. But Sungjae was beside him so he got wet too. One thing led to another and next thing we knew, we were all splashing each other. Which actually went on for a while. While our friends dried themselves off, I brought up what Jimin did for me to come here on this trip. He was shy at first but I said, "Thank you for doing that. I'm enjoying the trip so much and I'm so glad Nayeon and Kei convinced me to. Otherwise, we wouldn't be having this much of a good time." at that, he melted and gave in to me thanking him. 


"This is the best day ever,"  I muttered, looking at my friends talk by themselves off while I leaned my head on Jimin's shoulder. He sighed happily as well, leaving a kiss on my temple before rubbing my arm with his hand. Then he planted a kiss on my cheek and whispered in my ear saying, "If it's with you, it'll always be the best." 


Genre: Fluff/slice of life, 
Artist: Park Jimin
OC: Kim Mira
Intensity: Fluff 10/10, slice of life 4/10