01. His Dominance

♀♂♀ ♠S ♥E ♥X ♥E♥ S ♠ ♂♀♂
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dream State University for Boys


A group of not-so-friendly boys huddled together in a room especially built for those who rule the whole school.

A few black couches were lined up in the middle of the big room with a full big LCD screen tv directly facing it. Few boxes of sports uniforms were scattered at the corner. Three dart boards were hung up in a line on the wall. A beautiful black piano was placed at the other corner of the room with a single Lily lying on top of it. A billiard table and game station were settled around the room as well. 

A Typical hang out room? NOT!

“Ted what do you want us to do about the…. you know, the so called school problem?” the tall young man who’s wearing a stylish black dress shirt, white slacks and plain V neck asked

“Is it really ok for us to just accept the board’s decision? If that happens the school will be in total chaos” a beautiful white male said while slumping his body on the black couch beside them. 

“Hyung I don’t care about it really… just as long as they keep their damn mouths shut, I have no problem with that” A fair skinned young male with long curly hair said while he peered over his book.

“Hyungs, am I just the only who’s liking the idea and actually agrees to the school board’s decision.?” An innocent looking guy looked back from where he was sitting, smiled at the others lightly and immediately went back to the game that he was playing. 

“Hey, do I sense that your agreement has hidden motives in it? Let’s say….. the good in me is saying… You just want new friends, which I highly doubt, while the evil in me says FREE !?” 

Ted who’s just been listening to the commotion cleared his throat loud enough to make everyone shut up and listen to him. 

“U-Know, we will do nothing! let the board do what they want to do. Hero, Yes accepting the board’s decision is the only way… and Yes… this school will be chaotic , no question about that. Micky, I’m afraid that with their nature…. You will be hearing lots of squealing and shouting in the hall and. Xiah…” Teddy smirked a bit 

“I don’t think you’re the only one who agrees to their decision… I am too… I can’t wait to get my hands on them and maybe play with them perhaps? hmmm… and Max! of course it’s because of free !” 

“Let them do what they want to do…. the new school will be our territory and who ever steps in it will have to follow and obey us. Now if it’s the other way around then I’ll definitely kill the board.. but since it’s not.. then let’s welcome them and use them in the future!” he stood up and proudly walked out of the room 

The other guys just looked at each other. For the first time in the past few days, their Teddy Hyung actually had spoken that long. 

***** 

They were walking down the hallway like robots while the way cleared off like an empty street. Students who were chit-chatting and playing around immediately stopped, stepped aside and kept quiet. Some preferred to enter their classrooms, because they were too damn afraid to even make an eye contact to the famous Theron Fraternity. 

For those who did not know… the sight seems really odd and peculiar but for the students of Dream State University… the sight of people making way for the six gorgeous men, not to mention their highly recognized reputation is normal. 


It’s either you get out of their way or you’re dead. Yes, Dream State University for Boys has their own Flower Boys. Only that the Theron squad doesn’t really go and make people’s lives a living hell just because they want to. Rather, they are like robots who shows no emotion. Not unless they’re playing their favorite sports or doing their usual prank or play time, or just doing their usual punishment sessions. 

So what makes students fear them that day? All students knew that aside from the school problem that the Theron squad is facing…. The squad found out that someone used their fraternity’s name to beat and initiate someone for no damn reason. 

That is why the Therons were damn pissed off that day. 

That is why they are even on that hallway, on their way to a certain classroom, looking for a certain student named Kang JongKi. 


**** 
The door busted open revealing a very angry Teddy Park. Yunho followed his back, tucking his two hands on his pocket while grinning. The others just stood behind them, looking around the room as if something in there catches their interest. 

The students in that classroom just stood there -frozen and with eyes wide open. They know better than running away because even if they manage to run, they know that Therons will be able to hunt them down if they really want to. 

The right thing to do is to just stay there and wait until the Theron squad is finished with whatever their business is. 

“Who the Ugly Duckling is Kang JongKi?” Teddy’s voice boomed inside the classroom

Immediately, students started to point silently to a group of guys who’re at the corner of the room. Most guys were actually shaking from fear, and Teddy and the rest could actually sense it. 

“You know what you need to do right? or do you want me teach you how to do it properly?” Teddy

A tall guy with a muscular build nodded 

“What are you waiting for? Drag your friends and start walking!” Yunho scowled, his eyes bulging out with anger. 

With fear and head hanging low, Kang JongKi started walking along with his friends. They were followed by Therons as they walked towards the usual punishment spot. 

A spot every student of Dream State University really didn’t wish to be into. 

*** 

Upon arrival on the spot, the group of guys started to shake in fear even more. 

Theron’s elite members were surrounding them, everyone knew that when that thing happens, you’d either wish you die because of pain or because of humiliation. 

The Theron squad just looked at their frightened schoolmates in silence… waiting for them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter