Star Mall

+Routine+//Johnny Seo, NCT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a very chaotic brunch, the gang decided to stroll around Star Mall in small groups, leaving their cars at the restaurant.

Star Mall is located near the Zhong Chinese Restaurant, so it didn't take long for them to reach the mall.

"Everyone, let's meet back here at the entrance at 3 pm. Please do not keep your phones in silent mode." Taeyong commands sternly, earning mixed responses of agreement, complaints, and eye rolls.

Mark and Donghyuck went to a gaming shop. Taeil, Jaehyun, and Doyoung went to a music shop. Yuta and Winwin went to a coffee shop. Jisung, Chenle, Renjun, Jaemin, Jeno, Ten, Lucas, Jungwoo, and Kun went to an arcade.

Taeyong sighs as he and Johnny go to a massage chair shop.

They both sigh with relief as the chairs work their magic.

"Gosh this is so relaxing." Johnny sighs as he closes his eyes, savoring the moment.

" I need this. I am so stressed out at the amount of children I have to keep an eye out for. And they're not even little kids." Taeyong groans.

Johnny chuckles "I told you, you have no choice."

Taeyong sighs. "I know, but if I had the power to choose, I would not want to be the leader and have heavy responsibilities with 17 people."

U-127 has only a small population. There are only 18 families, with 54 individuals. But they were just like the rest of the world, trying their best to look out for one another.

And that is why Taeyong was voted by the vill

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter