Waking Up

+Routine+//Johnny Seo, NCT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After telling Ten everything, which resulted in Ten staring at Johnny for a good minute like he had grown a second head, but decided to love him regardless, Johnny didn't realize that he fell asleep until he woke up at 6 am.

He sighed in relief as everything went back to normal.

He woke up at 6, and looked to his side to see Ten hugging him while sleeping.

Johnny smiled as he softly pecked Ten's forehead, and slowly got up to not wake the younger and the rest of his friends.

He checked his phone to see of he has any notification, but what only made him smile wider was the wallpaper on his phone.

His old wallpaper.

A photo of Ten.

He went to the kitchen and started making macaroni soup for breakfast as Taeyong woke up.

Taeyong and Johnny made breakfast in comfortable silence.

After making breakfast, they softly woke up Haechan, Jisung, Chenle, Renjun, Jaemin, and Jeno since their class started at 8.

It was a Tuesday, so Johnny's class started at 10.

After taking care of the children, Taeyong drove them to school as the rest of their friends woke up.

Johnny and the rest made their way to school, even though most of them didn't have class yet.

Mark and Lucas' class would start at 10, Taeil's at 11, Taeyong and Yuta's at 1, Winwin, Jaehyun, and Doyoung's at 2, Kun, Ten, and Jungwoo's at 3.

Johnny smiled as he made his way to school with his best friends' noisy chatte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter