Lunch

+Routine+//Johnny Seo, NCT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Johnny is the first to step out of the classroom once his last class in the morning was dismissed.

He steps outside and is met with Wendy, who was patiently waiting for him.

"Hey" Wendy gives a small smile and eyes Johnny up and down, noticing that he wore the clothes she picked out for him.

"Hi." Johnny nods. "I wanted to apologize about earlier. It's just that I honestly don't know what's happening. Please believe me. I'm just so confused. I don't know you. I also don't know who those other girls are. And the boys don't act like themselves. It's like they're the exact opposite. And I swear, I don't have any memory problem, but I don't know what is happening. I'm telling the truth." Johnny explains as he slowly makes his way closer in front of Wendy.

Wendy only stares at Johnny for a good 2 minutes and then sighs. "Let's talk about that later. Let's eat lunch first, okay?" Wendy asks as Johnny nods.

Wendy wraps her arm on Johnny's arm, but Johnny flinches which made Wendy sadly pull away.

But Johnny just wrapped his arm around her arm. "I'm sorry. I just got startled. I'm not used to this."

Wendy looks at him with worry and concern, but she slowly smiles. "Let's forget about everything for a while. Let's eat."

Arriving at the cafeteria, Johnny expected chaos from his NC- no, wait, Neo Velvet family. And that is exactly what is happening.

However, it's not what Johnny expected.

Taeil and Jaehyun were fighting. Physically.

"I told you! I just touched her by accident! The floor was slippery!" Jaehyun exclaims as he tries to defend himself from Taeil.

"I do not care! Nobody, and I mean, NOBODY, touches my girl!" Taeil screams as he continues to throw punches at Jaehyun.

"Taeil babe! Stop it! It was an accident!" A girl with straight brown hair and pale skin like Wendy's, screamed.

"Shut up, Irene! This wouldn't have even happened if you weren't a ing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter